Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    I certainly hope this wasn't what got you a ban.
    (No, it was this one - from his post history: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...0#post47500820)

Quote Originally Posted by Plutarch78 View Post
    Its funny when the left eats its own. Thats karma right there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Watching liberals bash themselves is so glorious.
    Liberals aren't left wing.

Thats a whole new level of fucking retarded right there.
    You have an actual argument?

10+ Year Old Account
    BLM aren't liberals they're Anarchists.

They want nothing to do with anything that the "white devil" has created, which means the government.

The real irony is that they want the government to do something about it. As if what... those in power are going to hand over the keys to the white house and just say, "Do what YOU want with the place!"

Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    BLM aren't liberals they're Anarchists.

They want nothing to do with anything that the "white devil" has created, which means the government.

The real irony is that they want the government to do something about it. As if what... those in power are going to hand over the keys to the white house and just say, "Do what YOU want with the place!"
    Citation needed on them being anarchists.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    You have an actual argument?
    The argument is that in this text of yours:

"
    You are actually proving my point by misunderstanding it.

There is no racism against white people because prejudice doesn't hurt or marginalize us as a group. We remain in power regardless.

By saying that treating white people badly will have negative ramification towards others you are admitting that white people are indeed holding power.

White people are the only race that currently can make such threats reality. As such, no racism against us.
    "

The bolded phrase is nonsense. There is no "because". It's like saying "today is Thursday because I like peanut butter".

people of color
    Don't refer to people who aren't white as people of color. I'm as pale as white people.

Yup.

Actually it does. Any so called "racism" (lol) against white people are merely individual instances of prejudice.

Actual racism, against people of color, is part of and perpetuates a system of oppression.

81%? Citation needed.

Or you could accept that I am right.

Friend, fact is, white people, as a group, hold nearly all positions of power in politics, business, education, media etc. We are the only race that has the means to fuck the other races over royally. They simply can't.
    lol you so full of shit you forgotten that shit taste bad.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    If you are going with this, then advocate for punishing racism based on its effects and not on it being racism. But you aren't doing this because you want to have your cake and eat it too.
    Or we could protect people of color from all racism. (Because all racism against them perpetuates oppression).

And we can laugh at white people who claim they have been the victims of "racism" (lol).

Our race is in power. Saying we are oppressed in any shape or form is insulting, imho. Serious question, why do you want white people to look like weak cry babies?

- - - Updated - - -

The bolded phrase is nonsense. There is no "because". It's like saying "today is Thursday because I like peanut butter".
    Racism is a system of oppression. Where there is no oppression there be no racism. Simple.

Or we could protect people of color from all racism. (Because all racism against them perpetuates oppression).

And we can laugh at white people who claim they have been the victims of "racism" (lol).

Our race is in power. Saying we are oppressed in any shape or form is insulting, imho. Serious question, why do you want white people to look like weak cry babies?
    My suggestion to you: never use the word "serious". You are writing illogical nonsense. That it constitutes your opinion does not excuse it being illogical nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Don't refer to people who aren't white as people of color. I'm as pale as white people.
    Has nothing to do with that. Italians are darker than you, yet count as white. Whiteness is a social construct. (See Irish being granted white statues later on, not from start for example).

- - - Updated - - -

My suggestion to you: never use the word "serious". You are writing illogical nonsense. That it constitutes your opinion does not excuse it being illogical nonsense.
    I am writing stuff based on reality. Are you white?

I am writing stuff based on reality. Are you white?
    Yes, I am. What now?

Has nothing to do with that. Italians are darker than you, yet count as white. Whiteness is a social construct. (See Irish being granted white statues later on, not from start for example).
    It's still a bad term.

Yes, I am. What now?
    Congrats. I am too. You and me have never experienced racism and never will experience racism. In our entire lives.

Isn't that great? Why would you want to change that?

- - - Updated - - -

Racism is a system of oppression. Where there is no oppression there be no racism. Simple.
    No use in debating or arguing with someone who hates his own race. You are a guilt-ridden apologist plain and simple.

Congrats. I am too. You and me have never experienced racism and never will experience racism. In our entire lives.

You continue writing illogical nonsense. I am going to leave you to it.

No use in debating or arguing with someone who hates his own race. You are a guilt-ridden apologist plain and simple.
    I don't hate white people. I just realize that we should not act like little bitches. I'd argue that those that want us to become sniveling victims hate themselves.

You continue writing illogical nonsense. I am going to leave you to it.
    But it is logical. Both you and me will never be marginalized because of our race. Why do you want to be a victim?

- - - Updated - - -

Do you earn a dollar every time you say 'oppression' or 'perpetuates'? That's the only reason I can think of since you use one, or the other, in nearly every sentence of your fact-lacking, agenda-pushing, generalized blathering.

Quote Originally Posted by Direpenguin View Post
    Do you earn a dollar every time you say 'oppression' or 'perpetuates'? That's the only reason I can think of since you use one, or the other, in nearly every sentence of your fact-lacking, agenda-pushing, generalized blathering.
    Probably more to do with English not being my native tongue, meaning my vocabulary is a bit limited and I repeat words as I don't know synonyms and am too lazy to google.

Aaaalso, how is it fact-lacking? Are white people the most powerful race in America and Europe? Yes or no?

Right. I get called "blatte" and sometimes "husblatte"(Kind of similar to house nigger) by Swedes because of my mother being serbian and me wanting to reduce immigration, I've been called "Svennejävel", "Svennehora" and other things like it by africans or arabs.

No racism, okay.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably more to do with English not being my native tongue, meaning my vocabulary is a bit limited and I repeat words as I don't know synonyms and am too lazy to google.

Aaaalso, how is it fact-lacking? Are white people the most powerful race in America and Europe? Yes or no?
    English not your native tongue? Why are you using US terminology if it's not?

Quote Originally Posted by Under Your Spell View Post
    Right. I get called "blatte" by Swedes because of my mother being serbian, I've been called "Svennejävel", "Svennehora" and other things like it by africans or arabs.

No racism, okay.
    The first one is racism. The other is not.

Also, hurt fee fees aren't racism (if not part of larger oppressive system).

Quote Originally Posted by Under Your Spell View Post
    English not your native tongue? Why are you using US terminology if it's not?
    Because this is an English language board?