Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    It was never really specified that we worked together in the end. Nameless adventurers helped Thrall kill Deathwing. As far as we know, it could have been the Alliance, Horde, or both. Regardless, it’s fine if we work together in the end, as long as we can have skirmishes here and there, like Genn vs Sylvanas.
    The Skyfire and a Horde ship are assaulting Deathwing together in Dragon Soul until the Horde airship is shot down by Deathwing in a cinematic. After that, an orc is standing with a human on the Skyfire.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    But it DID tear itself apart. One kingdom betrayed it during the war; three more, and the elves, dropped it like a hot brick as soon as the threat was over. One of those three were so pissed off at being made to cooperate with others that they walled themselves off from the world. So they obviously did not see the benefits of cooperation.
    Elves and Gilneas dropped it BECAUSE of alliance refusal to annihilate orcs. ONLY because of that. If alliance do what Genn and Alleria wanted (kill orc prisoners) both Silvermoon and Gilneas would stay and support alliance.

So i stand on my opinion - killing orcs was right decision, sparing them was a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    Elves and Gilneas dropped it BECAUSE of alliance refusal to annihilate orcs. ONLY because of that. If alliance do what Genn and Alleria wanted (kill orc prisoners) both Silvermoon and Gilneas would stay and support alliance.

So i stand on my opinion - killing orcs was right decision, sparing them was a mistake.
    Elves dropped cause they were mad their forests were burned and thought the Alliance should've protected them better. Gilneas I'll admit was indirect. They were mad because they were going to be expected to help pay for the internment camps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draeth View Post
    Have you ever even done the Broken Shore on Alliance? Jaina is the one who leads you through it.

And no, there's absolutely no explanation for why she didn't just teleport them out, when tactical mass teleportation is her signature skill. It's one of the biggest plot holes in recent WoW lore - not that anyone should be surprised by that.
    Yeah true but that's about all she does. She then has her little psycho bitch fit with the council and Anduin and she disappears never to be seen again. Like Genn, she cares more about getting revenge on the Horde rather than saving her own home planet from destruction. Not even Tirion's death did anything for her.

What's surprising too is that seemingly for the first time Horde seems to have their shit together somewhat and contributing 90% of their resources towards the fight against the Legion while the Alliance seems to be half focused on the Legion and half focused on the Horde (Genn and Jaina). The other 10% was warding off Genn's Worgen army. Then people want to criticize Anduin and question his leadership skills. I didn't see Genn out there leading the Alliance troops against the Legion. I didn't see him doing anything about Kil'jaeden and Sargeras or even mentioning their names or coming up with any plans to stop them. He contributed nothing towards the fight against the Legion. At least Anduin had his mind in the right place.

Putting his own personal problems in front of the fact that the Legion is killing people and destroying shit on his own home planet was selfish of him. Willing to sacrifice lives without second thought for your own personal revenge. How people think that makes for a good leader I have no idea. That's shitty leadership if you ask me. Being angry at everything and acting tough is not the same as being a leader. That whole battle with Sylvanas was for him and him alone. It benefited no one else but him. Whatever Sylvanas was up to it wasn't an immediate threat and nowhere near as important as fighting off the Legion and saving Azeroth from being consumed by demons.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2017-10-05 at 06:33 PM.

I swear you guys obsessed with who is or isn't the leader of the alliance or horde are worse thank flock of people gossiping about their fake characters on General Hospital. Can we go just one fucking expansion without there being focus on a new leader of the alliance or horde? It's tiresome and forced and boring as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    I swear you guys obsessed with who is or isn't the leader of the alliance or horde are worse thank flock of people gossiping about their fake characters on General Hospital. Can we go just one fucking expansion without there being focus on a new leader of the alliance or horde? It's tiresome and forced and boring as fuck.
    We kinda need to have this discussion as they keep killing our leaders. I'd be fine with Varian back alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Aestholus View Post
    Genn stopped Sylvanas from gaining more Valkyr that was more than worth it.
    Which he didn't even know about beforehand. He risked(and lost) the ship and soldiers without even knowing whether he would gain anything from it at all, while also imperiling our much more important mission. If i could have, i'd just have dumped him immediately at the start for being a total moron who can't keep his prejudice in check.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    We kinda need to have this discussion as they keep killing our leaders. I'd be fine with Varian back alive.
    I'd be more than happy to res him.

Anyone know where the hell Varian's tomb went after 7.1?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    God forbid people talk about the things they like and are interested in. Let me guess you play WoW for the loot right? Totally ignoring the story and lore of the game and going straight for the raids? Hey, that's fine but don't downtalk to the people who do actually care for the story and lore and the characters. This is what this forum is all about. No need to jump into a conversation just to be an douche. If you have nothing good to say don't say anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by urieliszcze View Post
    Alliance is the Azeroth faction
    How exactly? I mean, the Horde is full to the brim of native Azerothian races.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    How exactly? I mean, the Horde is full to the brim of native Azerothian races.
    You might want to confer with some sources other than your morning cereal.

10+ Year Old Account
    ye no one better to pick as leader than the guy who runs after sylvannas rather than fightin the army of demons invading the planet

he had literally no idea what she was doing, yes he stopped her enslaving valkyrs but he had no idea what was goin on till the very end, his only reason to waste all the resources was just to get some revenge
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2017-10-06 at 07:51 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Deleted
    Genn being a good strategist : That would make a good joke.

But anyways after getting stabbed by that fel poisoned arrow in Stormheim I would be reluctant in trusting anything to him , how much the leadership of the alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by urieliszcze View Post
    You might want to confer with some sources other than your morning cereal.
    Really? Alliance and Horde have literally one alien race each.

Maybe it's not me who should change breakfast's habits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Akamadaughter View Post
    I'd be more than happy to res him.

Anyone know where the hell Varian's tomb went after 7.1?
    Ah, so it isn't just my computer playing tricks? Honestly it has been one of the things bothering me the most in the recent months on my ally alts.