Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    I wish they'd just set up a full orchestra and play soundtracks from Blizzard games.
    I don't understand why it's not a staple thing for blizzcon instead of getting random bands every year. Even ETC would be more fitting imo.

That being said Muse is great at live performances and worth to behold even if their music isn't your thing.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    I don't understand why it's not a staple thing for blizzcon instead of getting random bands every year. Even ETC would be more fitting imo.

That being said Muse is great at live performances and worth to behold even if their music isn't your thing.
    Well. The reason I discovered Muse is WoW. Any Mage who played this game in vanilla /tbc will appreciate this.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    People acting like Blizzard just told them they're only allowed to listen to Muse for the rest of their lives, we get it you don't like them, don't listen to them if you don't want to.

ITT - "Blizzard you should have got this obscure Lithuanian power metal band that me an my brother formed 25 minutes ago."
    NOW you're talking. Get Meshugga up there. I want Blizzcon attendees running from the hall with their fingers in their ears, tears in their eyes, screaming "Make it stop!" Since Motorhead and Gwar are no more (the "new" GWAR ain't GWAR), I want FEAR - book Pigface, or Skinny Puppy, or Prong. Go for the gusto and get Ministry in there. Al would love to terrorize the Blizzcon crowd, and he probably plays WoW. Book Hanzel Und Gretyl and watch the SWJ head's explode. Sepultura is active right now, get them in there to pummel the nerds.

Hey, I can dream.

Next year, it's gonna be Nickleback. You know it's true. They only book "safe" bands. Them, or Ariana Grande.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post

That's what my ex-gf said about Dave Mathews, when she dragged me to his show. I was bored after the first song. I literally fell asleep halfway through.

If you like Muse, fine, but I find them to be pretty bland, and the singer style of singing makes me want to hit stuff, because it's so annoying and affected. I'm not paying money to sleep through a concert ever again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I love Muse but I honestly don't see the connection to Blizzcon.
    The connection is that they are a very popular band....lol, why does there have to be a connection for a band to play at a convention?

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    NOW you're talking. Get Meshugga up there. I want Blizzcon attendees running from the hall with their fingers in their ears, tears in their eyes, screaming "Make it stop!" Since Motorhead and Gwar are no more (the "new" GWAR ain't GWAR), I want FEAR - book Pigface, or Skinny Puppy, or Prong. Go for the gusto and get Ministry in there. Al would love to terrorize the Blizzcon crowd, and he probably plays WoW. Book Hanzel Und Gretyl and watch the SWJ head's explode. Sepultura is active right now, get them in there to pummel the nerds.

Hey, I can dream.

Next year, it's gonna be Nickleback. You know it's true. They only book "safe" bands. Them, or Ariana Grande.

- - - Updated - - -

Why are you posting the tamest bands as if they are the most extreme thing on the planet? How would Meshuggah, Ministry or Sepultura make people "run from the hall with their fingers in their ears, years in their eyes, screaming "make it stop!"?
    You are aware they have had Metallica and George Fisher there, right? So either the same genre as Sepultura with Metallica, or arguably more hardcore music with having Fisher there than anything you just listed?
    Good lord, your post was a cringefest.
    MMO-Champ users log on and just say things

10+ Year Old Account
    Superb!!!! Muse are one of the best live acts out there.

Usually not a fan of the Blizzcon artists, but I have nothing against Muse, so hype!

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Well. The reason I discovered Muse is WoW. Any Mage who played this game in vanilla /tbc will appreciate this.
    Played mage since TBC yet i have no clue what you're implying. Heard their music before i started wow...
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    Why are you posting the tamest bands as if they are the most extreme thing on the planet? How would Meshuggah, Ministry or Sepultura make people "run from the hall with their fingers in their ears, years in their eyes, screaming "make it stop!"?
    You are aware they have had Metallica and George Fisher there, right? So either the same genre as Sepultura with Metallica, or arguably more hardcore music with having Fisher there than anything you just listed?
    Good lord, your post was a cringefest.
    Way to not get the fucking joke, lol. SO ANGRY. Lighten the fuck up, Francis.

Way to not get the fucking joke, lol. SO ANGRY. Lighten the fuck up, Francis.
    You can claim it was a joke post all you want, it was still terrible.

If they play butterflies and hurricanes live I will lose ma shit!

Hopefully old Muse not current past their prime Muse

Quote Originally Posted by noladrew View Post
    wow this is definitely declining each year for the musical guest
    really? weird al was a "decline"

People complaining about "no connection" to Blizzcon or not a "geeky-video game band" are actually retarded. Not everyone who goes to Blizzcon is a turbo nerd that wants to spend all day looking at and playing video game related content and then listen to someone play music about it. The musical guest is supposed to be some kind of relief or break between the all day game content.

15+ Year Old Account
    Im a huge Muse fan and they are a big band but i dont know if it will work for Blizzcon maybe if they play some of their older songs, btw who says Muse isnt good live? ive seen them 3 times live and it was amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    You can claim it was a joke post all you want, it was still terrible.
    Boo hoo.Boo hoo hoo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh boy, they sure better aMUSE me.

Boo hoo.Boo hoo hoo.
    I'm not sure what you are doing.

Why don't you go back to complaining about SJWs or something, that was more coherent.

Not a fan of the last 2-3 albums but they're still really good to hear live. The old albums are masterpieces and of course even better live This is probably the best live act so far for Blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Greatest = good.

Muse is not good