Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Mistakes happen. Technical problems happen. If it bothers you that much, don't give your money to them and you can avoid it. Otherwise, deal with it.
    “Nostalgia was like a disease, one that crept in and stole the colour from the world and the time you lived in. Made for bitter people. Dangerous people, when they wanted back what never was.” -- Steven Erikson, The Crippled God

Quote Originally Posted by Xar226 View Post
    Mistakes happen. Technical problems happen. If it bothers you that much, don't give your money to them and you can avoid it. Otherwise, deal with it.
    You are correct shit does happen and to be honest it will keep happening as we get more and more to a digital only age. It just annoy's the fuck out of me when people try to shift blame just because they love a brand. If a consumer has a problem with there product it should be voiced and heard. We are not friends with them and they are not friends with us.

Fuck brand loyalty seriously
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    To be fair the higher download speed for XB1 is a recent change.
    https://www.engadget.com/2016/12/15/...wnload-speeds/
    Actually that was an increase over the original 100mbs limit. I just downloaded something today was getting almost 150mbits on the download on my 250mbit pipe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I wasn't talking about digital. I had to wait like a whole hour+ for a gears of war physical install where ps4 is maybe 10ish seconds.
    It took that long because it was downloading patches at the same time. When you install from a disc it pulls data from disc AND patches at the same time. If you disabled internet and just installed unpatched it would go faster.
    Fanboy (Fanboi):
    1. A term used towards someone when a person disagrees with the said someone on a subject, person, place, thing, company, or product line and they are not smart enough to debate their counterpoints or facts, so they resort to childish name calling in hopes of shaming others into silence and thus them winning through dominance.* 2. A term used as a taunt/peer pressure technique to shape popular opinion through shame and humiliation.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bristae View Post
    Actually that was an increase over the original 100mbs limit. I just downloaded something today was getting almost 150mbits on the download on my 250mbit pipe.

- - - Updated - - -

It took that long because it was downloading patches at the same time. When you install from a disc it pulls data from disc AND patches at the same time. If you disabled internet and just installed unpatched it would go faster.
    So ms has good download speed, but I have to wait an hour for it to install a single player game I bought the disk for because it has to download something? I don't believe you. And i you are telling the truth, then my comments about how xbawks juan being ass are still correct.
    Last edited by Video Games; 2017-10-05 at 10:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    So ms has good download speed, but I have to wait an hour for it to install a single player game I bought the disk for because it has to download something? I don't believe you. And i you are telling the truth, then my comments about how xbawks juan being ass are still correct.
    I was assuming that your internet speeds were not up to snuff, but believe if you want if you correct or not. It won't matter to me at all. I'm happy with my Xbox One S and PS4 Pro, and I will be ever happier next month with my Xbox One X as well.
    Fanboy (Fanboi):
    1. A term used towards someone when a person disagrees with the said someone on a subject, person, place, thing, company, or product line and they are not smart enough to debate their counterpoints or facts, so they resort to childish name calling in hopes of shaming others into silence and thus them winning through dominance.* 2. A term used as a taunt/peer pressure technique to shape popular opinion through shame and humiliation.