Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    I actually do not want to kill, unless I had no other choice. But burning down some richie homes, corporate office, or some congressional buildings I feel no remorse for at all.
    Oh poor you. You are full of jealously and envy; it is no wonder why you are such a loser at life.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    I see no ANTIFA affiliation, and no mention of any civil war either.
    Refuse fascist = anti fascist = antifa

Mind blown, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    And with that I passed along your little post to Homeland security . enjoy
    What are they going to do, take a bunch of shit from me that I don't have? Shove me into an overcrowded jail just so I can get out on good behavior in a few months so that they can make room for people that have already committed violent acts? Put me on a watch list? Omg a watch list I am so scared.

10+ Year Old Account
    lolwat, how do you know how many support antifa?
    Its not even an organization.
    Not in the US no.

But Antifa is nonetheless a loosely defined organization, and the nature of that definition doesn't give you a free pass to associate anyone engaged in fighting - particularly armed forces - perceived fascist entities as Antifa.

When were Antifa fighting in WWII? Do you mean the Allied forces and the Resistances? I don't recall them being related to Antifa.
    Last edited by Grimbold21; 2017-10-06 at 03:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Jyggalag View Post
    10/10 there Batman. Remind me why I should? You imply the OP is in contrast to the title, in which case pointless title and misleading thread all in one?
    Because you're responding to it?
    And yes, people lie on the internet, new here?

I actually do not want to kill, unless I had no other choice. But burning down some richie homes, corporate office, or some congressional buildings I feel no remorse for at all.
    Spoken like a true communist.

Please note here that MAGAboys venerate the actual civil war and spend their days begging for a ''civil war''

(Of course, they mean a war ''Amerian tough guy'' way, AKA they take their big manly guns and fire at defenceless LIBURALS and minorities while the army look on and/or drop big manly bombs on cities that are not 100% pure Aryan. MAGAboys entire conception of ''war'' is them killing people that can't possibly fire back-the Vegas shooter would have been nominated for the Iron Cross of Alpha Studness if he had fired at a crowd that could have been conceptualized as ''left'')

I hope this circus gets media coverage across the pond. Maybe a tiki torch showdown against ANTIFA. With a stray car
    Last edited by Fonduset; 2017-10-06 at 03:35 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    Oh poor you. You are full of jealously and envy; it is no wonder why you are such a loser at life.
    Jealously and envy are just as good motivations as anything else. For example, jealously exists to correct injustices; therefore, jealously is justified in a society that has unjust rules that favor the rich few over the many.

How will they fight a war when they are against guns?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Because you're responding to it?
    And yes, people lie on the internet, new here?
    Yes, responding to the title. What part of that didn't you get? It's so obvious you actually got it and then it went over your head. That's next level stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Not in the US no.

But Antifa is nonetheless a loosely defined organization, and the nature of that definition doesn't give you a free pass to associate anyone engaged in fighting - particularly armed forces - perceived fascist entities as Antifa.
    I never said that?

And either way, they are not an organization by any definition. No membership, no leaders, no figure heads, etc..

When the Antifa fight in WWII? Do you mean the Allied forces and the Resistances? I don't recall them being related to Antifa.
    Not all of the resistances.. ofc.
    But you don't know the origin of antifa in 30s europe?

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post

Mind blown, right?
    Because antifa is only about punching nazis.

lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jyggalag View Post
    Yes, responding to the title. What part of that didn't you get? It's so obvious you actually got it and then it went over your head. That's next level stupid.
    lol
    The title is based on nothing, again, its not true.

lol

7+ Year Old Account
    https://refusefascism.org/2017/08/06...egime-must-go/

Honestly, I am with them. As part of the lower class in America whom is treated like dirt, I want civil war to spark. As a person on the shit end of this society, I welcome a chance to see it all burn because I have nothing to lose and all to gain. And my disenfranchised portion of the population is steadily growing.
    A civil war would mean you and your Antifa accomplices have to take down all cops, the FBI, the DHS, etc. Otherwise they throw you in prison.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    How will they fight a war when they are against guns?
    You got the wrong group.

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    These little Antifa fuckwads have already been chased off and sent home crying when even encountering a modicum of resitence and having people fight back . They are wannabe bullies who have no clue what the fuck they are doing
    IRL, the aryan studs who packs guns to go to the Wallmart and who pretends to train day and night for the extermination of everyone not MAGAboy keep being beaten up-then crying like little girls over stolen MAGAhats or a single bike lock attack is a proof of that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Please note here that MAGAboys venerate the actual civil war and spend their days begging for a ''civil war''

(Of course, they mean a war ''Amerian tough guy'' way, AKA they take their big manly guns and fire at defenceless LIBURALS and minorities while the army look on and/or drop big manly bombs on cities that are not 100% pure Aryan. MAGAboys entire conception of ''war'' is them killing people that can't possibly fire back-the Vegas shooter would have been nominated for the Iron Cross of Alpha Studness if he had fired at a crowd that could have been conceptualized as ''left'')
    Because the civil war, to the progeny of confederate authoritarians was true and just. They were fighting for their way of life to subjugate other human beings and to bask in their superiority due to their skin color.

What are they going to do, take a bunch of shit from me that I don't have? Shove me into an overcrowded jail just so I can get out on good behavior in a few months so that they can make room for people that have already committed violent acts? Put me on a watch list? Omg a watch list I am so scared.
    LMAo you are talking FEDERAl crime son. You go to big boy Fed prison. Yes they will take everything from you. YEs you will be thrown into a cell. NO you wont be let out for good behavior in a few months. You really have no idea what the fuck you are saying or how the world works. You make very inflammatory posts and threatening violence, sedition, and criminal behavior over the internet. Not sure if you are aware or not, but right now the Feds are very very sensitive to such things. And being on a Fed watch list is no walk in the park junior. You may want to shut the fuck up before you totally ruin your life and your families . I think you really need to see a shrink. Before you end up hurting someone
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post

Mind blown, right?
    So you say that everybody who opposes fascism is antifa?