Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    Jealously and envy are just as good motivations as anything else. For example, jealously exists to correct injustices; therefore, jealously is justified in a society that has unjust rules that favor the rich few over the many.
    Not justified when you are promoting vandalism and murder.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharein View Post
    Because antifa is only about punching nazis.

lol
    Much of the radical left/right don't mind punching their political opponents. Doesn't necessarily have anything to do with antifa. Just a bunch of children who can't resolve shit with words.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

It took a lot less for our founding fathers to be fed up. We need to stop letting the distractions deter us. We are sedated by mindless entertainment. I bet there’d be civil war in a heart beat if the internet and tv were shut off! But who cares as long as we have them!! We just continue to let corporations and corrupt politicians run the middle and lower class into the ground and we just submit cause it’s easier to not worry about it. Our founding fathers would be ashamed of what the county has become and ashamed of its citizens for allowing it to become this way.

Try? Some Antifa supporters already did.
    So have thousands of people to get a chance to kill muslims/terrorist including nazis so that does not impress me that 5 guys deside to go there to kill muslims.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fonduset View Post
    I hope this circus gets media coverage across the pond. Maybe a tiki torch showdown
    I honestly don't think ANTIFA will start a civil war, but there really is a growing movement of really pissed off people in our country. ANTIFA is just the start of something much larger in the underbelly of America. It may take awhile, but if things continue as they are civil war may become much more of a reality. I welcome it. I see no other way out. Things are so screwed up that they can no longer be solved by words. It is going to take action to change America for the many.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sharein View Post
    Spoken like a true communist.
    Awww thank you.

lol
    The title is based on nothing, again, its not true.

lol
    Who cares? I'm basing my comment on the title. I don't give a shit about anything else. What's your point?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    It took a lot less for our founding fathers to be fed up. We need to stop letting the distractions deter us. We are sedated by mindless entertainment. I bet there’d be civil war in a heart beat if the internet and tv were shut off! But who cares as long as we have them!! We just continue to let corporations and corrupt politicians run the middle and lower class into the ground and we just submit cause it’s easier to not worry about it. Our founding fathers would be ashamed of what the county has become and ashamed of its citizens for allowing it to become this way.
    They would of dissolved the constitution tens of times by now and had new constitutional conventions. It should of happened at the end of the civil war after the union executed every confederate general, politician, and slave lord.

Well, if November 4th comes and goes and there are no store front windows broken, we'll know AntiFa is a farce.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

So you say that everybody who opposes fascism is antifa?
    You said earlier that "it's not an organization", but you want to make it something someone is a part of...

I honestly don't think ANTIFA will start a civil war, but there really is a growing movement of really pissed off people in our country. ANTIFA is just the start of something much larger in the underbelly of America. It may take awhile, but if things continue as they are civil war may become much more of a reality. I welcome it. I see no other way out. Things are so screwed up that they can no longer be solved by words. It is going to take action to change America for the many.

- - - Updated - - -

Awww thank you.
    What you are saying has been said by people in the UK for years and nothing happens. No one has the balls to initiate something that big. A protest here and a protest there with a riot is at a molecular level compared to an actual civil war. A civil war by definition will not happen. We aren't in the 1700's or in some shitty 3rd world middle eastern country.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Much of the radical left/right don't mind punching their political opponents. Doesn't necessarily have anything to do with antifa. Just a bunch of children who can't resolve shit with words.
    You can't resolve the nazi ideology with words, did it work in 30s Germany? No.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jyggalag View Post
    Who cares? I'm basing my comment on the title. I don't give a shit about anything else. What's your point?
    lol, okay, whatever dude.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    So have thousands of people to get a chance to kill muslims/terrorist including nazis so that does not impress me that 5 guys deside to go there to kill muslims.
    That is besides the point.

7+ Year Old Account
    Antifa could start a civil war but it's not going anywhere. They will end up cheap shotting a couple people, pissing off mostly Democrats, then getting arrested.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never said that?

And either way, they are not an organization by any definition. No membership, no leaders, no figure heads, etc..

Not all of the resistances.. ofc.
    But you don't know the origin of antifa in 30s europe?
    You never said it, but take into consideration that its a safe assumption to make when you say they fought in WWII and now ISIS. I wasn't aware that Antifa sent out members to fight in that war.

They're an association of people that are organized under a single goal are they not?

I didn't know much of the German Antifa, besides that they were suppressed and forced underground.

You can't resolve the nazi ideology with words, did it work in 30s Germany? No.
    This shows you have absolutely zero clue about history.

10+ Year Old Account
    You said earlier that "it's not an organization", but you want to make it something someone is a part of...
    In the same way you can be part of an ideology? Yes..
    So, do you consider everybody who opposes fascists to be antifa, or what?

I think Trump should resign as well. I just don't feel strongly enough about it to go rampaging through the streets. I feel like we can just wait it out 4 years and try harder to vote him out and worry about more important things in the meantime.

The only thing this overreach/sensationalism seems to do is alienate the people who voted for him. I'd much rather just focus on 2020 and try to recognize why so many people like him and use that feedback to fix the Democratic party.

In the same way you can be part of an ideology? Yes..
    So, do you consider everybody who opposes fascists to be antifa, or what?
    Are you calling antifa an organization or not? Because anyone can be anti fascist but not part of their organization.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    How will they fight a war when they are against guns?
    That is the cuck left that doesn't like guns. I am revolutionary left, and I am perfectly okay with guns.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Millyraynge View Post
    Why is political content on mmoc nearly always far left or far right wing? Pretty bad extremism is here around. And why are also nearly always website sources in use which are very controversal and postfacto. Is this the degree of education here?
    It's mostly just trolls trying to out troll each other. It's a good read for a laugh though.

10+ Year Old Account
    This shows you have absolutely zero clue about history.
    No, it shows you just want to ignore it.
    Centrist 'liberals' failed to stop them, and they used the same methods you guys think will work.. somehow.

Good thing we have no real threat of nazis taking over any western government.