Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do you folks recall the thread about hopelessly arguing with people because they don't care for the evidence?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Do you folks recall the thread about hopelessly arguing with people because they don't care for the evidence?
    As I said in a post here I was just killing time. I already know about Hooked's antics.

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean, we get some retarded threads but... /facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by Zeverin View Post
    Not only estrogen, but those pipes also release molecules of Dihydrogen monoxide into the streams. Dangerous times we're living in.
    That is the most dangerous chemical know to man too!!! More people are killed due its effects than any other chemical!!! Help us all!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    its been proven that even tho estrogen is a female sex hormone certain dosages increase the size of your dick.
    ./puts down mt dew.

./picks up 5 gallon bucket of tap water and begins chugging

./looks in pants...'is it working yet???'
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    That is the most dangerous chemical know to man too!!! More people are killed due its effects than any other chemical!!! Help us all!!!!
    It is so dangerous that some guy went near some once and got eaten by a shark !
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

Quote Originally Posted by allatar View Post
    Oh man!!!! Sharks are bad!!!!

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    The plastics are making the freaking people gay!

GRAAAAH!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I go on this forum expecting no constructive discussion, and it somehow fails to meet my expectations.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Estrogen is of little concern when it comes to plastics and water, the only thing you need to worry about is BPA. And that is already widely banned and unused for the most part.

I bet you believe that the water is turning frogs gay and burly men into "cucks" too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by allatar View Post
    Sharks are the most dangerous chemical known to man!!

Look if plastics are adding estrogen to the water, the government needs to also add testosterone, or eliminate the estrogen. How difficult is that to understand?

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I have read tons of articles that claim plastics are leaching estrogen equivalent chemicals into our water and food supplies. If true shouldn't this set off alarm bells?. I think if true they need to balance out the water supplies not just with acidic and alkaline, but with estrogen and testosterone also.
    It's not just estrogen it's various poisons found in plastic, this is why bottled water has a "best before" date or "expiration date", it's because that's how long it is safe to drink before the plastic seeps into it and starts poisoning you.

This can be easily solved by switching to hemp plastics, not only does it not poison you but it's bio-degradable meaning we wont be polluting the eviroment and oceans anymore with plastics. Sadly this wont happen because A) there's patients on plastic bottles which makes money while hemp you can't patient, B) there's politicians still fighting the "war on drugs" and want to keep cannibis in a negative light, C) there are other industries that want to keep hemp illegal because it's a cheaper replacement for their products (eg lumber industry for paper, clothing for cloths, chemical companies for various of their products)

Also this forum is not a good place to talk about topics like these, same goes for vaccinations, water fluoridation, circumcisions, Israel, 9/11,the current war etc because this forum is filled with paid shills and herp a derp trolls which will purposely derail these topics rather then let the public get educated on the subject

Just make plastics that release testosterone onto the surrounding environment? One of two things will happen. Either it will balance out the additional estrogen, or bitches will cry up a storm when their unibrows kick in.

Deleted
    Estrogen is that a type of mustard?

jk

Deleted
    People aren't even arguing. It's mostly spam at this point.

Hmm plastics seem to be a huge problem, is it mere convenience of storage?, or a more insidious plot of chemical alteration of males?

I think option number 2

10+ Year Old Account

General Jack D. Ripper: Mandrake, do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk... ice cream. Ice cream, Mandrake, children's ice cream.

Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: [very nervous] Lord, Jack.

General Jack D. Ripper: You know when fluoridation first began?

Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: I... no, no. I don't, Jack.

General Jack D. Ripper: Nineteen hundred and forty-six. 1946, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works.

Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: Uh, Jack, Jack, listen... tell me, tell me, Jack. When did you first... become... well, develop this theory?

General Jack D. Ripper: [somewhat embarassed] Well, I, uh... I... I... first became aware of it, Mandrake, during the physical act of love.

Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: Hmm.

General Jack D. Ripper: Yes, a uh, a profound sense of fatigue... a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I... I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence.

Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: Hmm.

General Jack D. Ripper: I can assure you it has not recurred, Mandrake. Women uh... women sense my power and they seek the life essence. I, uh... I do not avoid women, Mandrake.

Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: No.

General Jack D. Ripper: But I... I do deny them my essence.
    Luckily, where I live there is nothing strange in our water. Milk? We're not so sure of that. Our water is perfectly normal though, even cleaner than the air.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.