Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Yes, these Antifascist groups in the 1930's were allied with literal communist parties, and still follow their warped commie ideals.

Why do you think so many of them are seen waving hammer & sickle flags?
    It should be regarded the same way as someone waving a swastika flag.
    This communism-permissive attitude is incredibly dangerous.

Last edited by Reverb256; 2017-10-06 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    So what polices are fascist?
    The wall, the war he's waging on the media, the travel ban, the intense nationalism....are all things they are trying to turn into policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Can you link antifa killing someone Please?

Ah, thought not.
    Harrison Brown was killed by an Antifa “member”.
    Just look up Harrison Brown UT stabbing antifa and see for yourself.
    Any links I provide will just be poopooed away.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Considering Lockheed Martin isnt the only corp mass hiring in TX, sure bring all your friends/country, Half of the western part of TX is uninhabited, most of you can fit. Plus you would help us get more electoral votes than CA.

So yes, please come and get a job here. You and everyone else.
    But then you state may turn blue.

Deleted
    Civil Wars are a bad idea. You depopulate your country and ravage your infrastructure. Civil Wars happen when diplomacy fails. ANTIFAR haven't tried politics they just assemble in public places and break things/people/

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    Nope. Hope they both rot. Just want some good old fashion normal people. Im much more concerned about the influence that the dangerous progressives have tho. Dangerous conservatism has almost no support and little in terms of followers to speak of.
    Dangerous conservatism is in control of the federal government... they have plenty of power. There's already a push to strengthen the executive branch, you have constant attempts to legislate by the President, they are limiting the freedoms of others... and the list goes on. I'm glad I don't support this administration, then.

Ok

So a few hundred folks are going to show up with sticks and helmets and mill about aimlessly being assholes for a bit.

How terribly exciting.

People still not getting that this is not about antifa and still feeding.

What is a viable alternative to the existence of nation-states [nationalism], in your fantasy world?

Deleted
    diplomacy has failed. Im no longer willing to live in a country with progressives.
    Your lot are in charge? You've won.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverb256 View Post
    Yes, these Antifascist groups in the 1930's were allied with literal communist parties, and still follow their warped commie ideals.

Why do you think so many of them are seen waving hammer & sickle flags?
    It should be regarded the same way as someone waving a swastika flag.
    This communism-permissive attitude is incredibly dangerous.

The government caring more about the common workers, the vast majority of people, rather than the interests of the super wealthy and corporations, "warped cammie ideals." Smh.

Right, same here. We can overthrow Trump during the war to. Just have to make sure every progressive is gone to so we can have freedom again. Trump has been a huge disappointment lately, working with dems to increase gov size.
    Well, all the conservatives will also have to go. That means the neo-cons, the alt righters, the nationalists, the religious conservatives...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverb256 View Post
    What is a viable alternative to the existence of nation-states [nationalism], in your fantasy world?
    Simple we become the borg

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    People still not getting that this is not about antifa and still feeding.
    So Antifa is never about anarchy, communism, or revolutionaries?

These Nov.4 actions will probably turn into hate mobs killing white people. Postmodern neomarxists are already hate mobs who target "fucking white males" because they ignorantly view them as a homogeneous group to justify their power grabs, so why not?

Also, all the "nightmares" on that linked page are delusion, not based in reality whatsoever.
    Last edited by Reverb256; 2017-10-06 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    Corporations and the wealthy harm myself and thousands of people everyday. You think I work like a slave for $10 an hour at 2 jobs, to afford a rats nest that a greed filled landlord will not fix up, all while eating more top ramen than a china man because I enjoy it? No, I must do those things in order to survive while the richie bosses i work for take vacations to Hawaii. So lets not play the card like corporations and wealthy people don't hurt people because they do.
    And there isn't a damn thing you can do to change it? Give me a break! I worked at a restaurant for years making $8.5/hr and got sick of that shit. I went and got my associates in IT and make over $20/hr so there's no reason you can't, you just have to put some effort in.

Gotcha. Lets doooooo it. Lets go. Warrrr baby!
    That means you agree the left will go just as swiftly. So Im 100% on board. Maybe we can get an actual party for sane people.
    We cannot harm any puppies, that's the one rule I must follow.

Deleted
    Its only made the progressive threat worse and more aggressive. And Trump isnt "my guy". Im a mid 2000's liberal. Which means a candidate for me no longer exits. Our dem party became all progressives and progressivism will literally destroy this country if left unchecked. The time is now. The cancer must be cured.
    I apologies for assuming your politics. But you're two party system tends to mean people are either one or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Can you link antifa killing someone Please?

Ah, thought not.
    They've tried plenty of times, which matters just as much. They just suck at it, like they do life in general.
    and then he cupped my balls...