7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Guys, for those of you in Europe, can you change your avatar/join groups in the Battle.net app beta? Or is it just NA?
    the social tab is NA only currently.

Formerly known as Arafal

Guys, for those of you in Europe, can you change your avatar/join groups in the Battle.net app beta? Or is it just NA?
    Anything is possible if you try hard enough!

10+ Year Old Account
    What if they have been working on a revamp since late MoP? What if Azeroth including Northrend is revamped plus it all has new modern art?

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    What if they have been working on a revamp since late MoP? What if Azeroth including Northrend is revamped plus it all has new modern art?
    That would be amazing. Would also make sense with the Lich King becoming more active that we might go back to Northrend in some capacity at some point.

Granted, I doubt this will actually happen. Lots of work that needs to be done to make it work.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Anything is possible if you try hard enough!
    What does this riddle mean Marlamin-senpai?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    That would be amazing. Would also make sense with the Lich King becoming more active that we might go back to Northrend in some capacity at some point.

Granted, I doubt this will actually happen. Lots of work that needs to be done to make it work.
    Preach did say that Blizz said they needed to come to Blizzcon this year and that it was gonna be Really good. Apparently the blizzard employee was being pushy the announcement('s) will be so good. So who knows whats in store.

What does this riddle mean Marlamin-senpai?
    It means you can set an avatar and get access to the social tab if you know how, but Blizzard might just not appreciate it much. There's probably a reason it's still disabled for EU clients (not one that I can see, though).

It means you can set an avatar and get access to the social tab if you know how, but Blizzard might just not appreciate it much. There's probably a reason it's still disabled for EU clients (not one that I can see, though).
    Good old edit MPQ edit doesnt work anymore, give an apprentice data miner some clue!
    - He who moves first always wins -

Will you teach me how if I deliver a private message to you by crane, Marlamin-senpai?

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone here in the bnet group?

Will you teach me how if I deliver a private message to you by crane, Marlamin-senpai?
    No, it's very much against the terms of use and as such not allowed on these forums. It's not very useful currently either as not many people have it in EU and you can't join groups from the US (maybe that's why it's disabled?).

Quote Originally Posted by thunderinggolf View Post
    I think we've learned that WoW needs as much end game content as possible to sustain itself. That was one of the clear emphases of Legion and why 7.0.3 was so successful in juicing their preferred metrics for evaluating the game - MAUs and time spent. Redoing the leveling experience would only work if they do it without leaving less end game content than Legion had at launch.
    With scaling, it's possible to weave low-level and max level content together, something that was impossible during Cataclysm. Notice how Holiday dungeons, mobs and bosses were once max-level only, but now you can queue/participate in any level. Also, remember pre-expansion Invasion event, in which everyone could participate, or the Broken Isles invasions, which can be done both while leveling or at max-level, with rewards adjusted accordingly.

Cataclysm would have been a different beast if that tech was available back then.

No, it's very much against the terms of use and as such not allowed on these forums. It's not very useful currently either as not many people have it in EU and you can't join groups from the US (maybe that's why it's disabled?).
    Thank you still, Marlamin-senpain. *disappears in the mists*

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    if 8.0 is a revamp, early to late mop sounds about right.

Normal treatment for us second class citizens?

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    If 8.0 is a revamp, I'm gonna be sooooo happy! Especially if it includes Northrend but that sounds unlikely.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Also, if their team has doubled in WOD, as they said, they could had put that part of the team working full time in a world revamp while we were playing WOD and them with Legion lauched a good amount of seniors developers would be free to go to 8.0.

7+ Year Old Account
    i really want a revamp.

current azeroth is so outdated.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Temper your expectations. It's ok to want a world revamp, just don't going into Blizzcon expecting it. Still, nobody expected Cataclysm(As in world changed).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi