Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    Alright, can I call the police and force them to come by if I want my roof fixed? Can I lay in the middle of the road and block traffic? Can I call an ambulance free of charge, then use it like a taxi to get across town? I mean society owes me these things, right?

You're not making a cogent argument. you are literally all over the fucking place and making up new points as you go.

I said a society owes the members of that society things. I didn't say nor imply the society owes EVERYTHING a person wants. Again, never said it nor implied it, you literally made that up all on your own and want me to explain to you something you made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Such as killing nazis in WWII? Or Isis terrorists?
    They are not the same Antifa. Them claiming to to be the same ppl is like me claiming to be just like those people on the beaches of Normandy.

Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    https://refusefascism.org/2017/08/06...egime-must-go/

Honestly, I am with them. As part of the lower class in America whom is treated like dirt, I want civil war to spark. As a person on the shit end of this society, I welcome a chance to see it all burn because I have nothing to lose and all to gain. And my disenfranchised portion of the population is steadily growing.
    Yeah good job with that, considering "ANTIFA" don't even exist, they're just made up by the right as another boogeyman to deflect from all the Nazis.. "BUT ANTIFA..." "BUT HER EMAILS..."

And even if they did exist... purely hypothetically... they're just there to peaceful protest, it's the racists that keep doing the violence.

...and even if they did exist and were vioent.. hypothetically... which they're not... then it would be because the racists are violent ideologically so physical violence is ok against that.. and the police are ALL racist and shoot black people for fun so they deserve rocks and piss thrown at them for trying to protect people.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    You conservatives can't even avoid saying "rich" in your sentences when it is not even about the rich class. I will never understand the obsession of conservatives to be cucked by the rich.
    Give a number. Who is the rich... according to you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Coming from a person who thinks war is warranted because he doesn't have as much money in his pocket as others, this is a rich fucking statement.
    You: "I want to think about nothing but myself in a globe filled with over 7 billion people and rising."

Sorry brah, but you are not the only one that matters. Your thinking is unlogical considering the limited amount of space and resources and selfish as hell.

If I owe you $30, do I get to choose how you spend that $30? No.

This means that if these services are owed to me, I should be able to use them however I see fit.
    Again, what the fuck are you talking about?

It's like your right wing rhetoric book got wet and smeared.

Societies owe their members things dependent on what the society stands for and hopes to accomplish.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    Give a number. Who is the rich... according to you.
    Any single person making above 10 million annually should be taxed into the fucking ground. Oh my gosh that makes me sound like not a communist but just a reasonable guy...

I have a physics AS and a mathematics AA. I would love to pursue schooling further. Care to pay for my tuition?
    And yet you're claiming to be lower class income? Plenty of jobs, paying plenty, they just screen for people who are nuts, unfortunately for you. If can't get a job with that, you either aren't trying, or have social media pages showing how out of touch with reality you are and companies nope the fuck out of hiring you.
    and then he cupped my balls...

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Yeah good job with that, considering "ANTIFA" don't even exist, they're just made up by the right as another boogeyman to deflect from all the Nazis.. "BUT ANTIFA..." "BUT HER EMAILS..."

And even if they did exist... purely hypothetically... they're just there to peaceful protest, it's the racists that keep doing the violence.

...and even if they did exist and were vioent.. hypothetically... which they're not... then it would be because the racists are violent ideologically so physical violence is ok against that.. and the police are ALL racist and shoot black people for fun so they deserve rocks and piss thrown at them for trying to protect people.
    Hey buddy you should really pull your head out of the sand.... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa_(United_States). Just because you don't want them to exist, make it so. That's called wishful thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    Put me down for a civil war. I’m willing to lay down my life so my children don’t have to live under the corrupt tyranny of progressivism. Stopping these people is the biggest priority for young adults at the moment. We should all prepare to fight back this scourge so Our children can live free of racism. Free of being told they are bad for being born white. That they owe the world something for the way they were born. A world where our young boys don’t have to live in fear of women ruining their lives over feelings anymore. This madness must be stopped and ending it is more important then my life. Point me to an army line and teach me how to use weapons.
    Yes, yes, yes....back to the KKK. Never heard that one either. Let's not forget folks, ''duh real razism'' is saying mean things about the CSA, not ''JEWS KUNSPIRE AGAINST DUH WHITE RAZE''.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coconuter View Post
    And yet you're claiming to be lower class income? Plenty of jobs, paying plenty, they just screen for people who are nuts, unfortunately for you. If can't get a job with that, you either aren't trying, or have social media pages showing how out of touch with reality you are and companies nope the fuck out of hiring you.
    Hell a master degree now is considered the new bachelors degree. AS degrees don't even fall on the radar.

I don't think you understand what "owe" means.
    Please don't make it sound like I'm the one that doesn't understand certain things in this conversation when you've basically been serving conservative word salad.

Again, try to understand this:

I say societies owe their members things.

This is different than:

I say societies owe their members everything.

Can you or can you not spot the difference between the two bold and underlined sentences?

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Reporting this thread and the corresponding MMOC one to the FBI for a potential violation of 18 U.S. Code § 2385.

Good. Of course, all the little MAGAboys on this very thread calling for civil war because they imagine it will allow them to execute anyone that is not like them ''does not count'' because in the MAGAboy heads, ''duh army will side with us in duh civil war''

https://refusefascism.org/2017/08/06...egime-must-go/

Honestly, I am with them. As part of the lower class in America whom is treated like dirt, I want civil war to spark. As a person on the shit end of this society, I welcome a chance to see it all burn because I have nothing to lose and all to gain. And my disenfranchised portion of the population is steadily growing.
    Your post makes your signature awfully ironic.
    Leadsop - Beast Mastery Hunter
    <Godz of War> Sargeras - US

Leadsoprano - Gunnery Trooper
    Leadmello - Kinetic Combat Jedi Shadow
    <Severity Gaming> Prophecy of the Five - US

7+ Year Old Account
    Wow 15 pages so fast.

I thought it would be banned immediately. The wildfire popularity of this thread shows that people actually give a shit about this topic. Good, there really is a very large undercurrent of Americans that are pissed off about eating shit from from their employers whom exploit them. Keep ignoring this topic and in time it could be a lot more serious and civil war really could be a very real and scary reality.

Nothing is funnier than MAGAboys who keep thinking they are superior to ''duh liburals and duh inferior razes'' for the sole reason of them owning guns, while every week we have abundant proof in the USA that a monkey could buy 23 AK-47s with the NRA approve.

(Because, again, that's the alpha and the omega of the MAGAboys ''kunning plan'' for the civil war : they have guns so they will kill everyone LULZ. Don't tell them that the filthy impure non white or liburals might defend themselves or the army is not going to give them the Iron Cross of Alpha Aryanty for chugging grenades at a inner city school, that would affect their manhood)

10+ Year Old Account
    I really wish Antifa and the Alt Right would go to war with each other resulting in a 100% death rate.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Wow 15 pages so fast.

I thought it would be banned immediately. The wildfire popularity of this thread shows that people actually give a shit about this topic. Good, there really is a very large undercurrent of Americans that are pissed off about eating shit from from their employers whom exploit them. Keep ignoring this topic and in time it could be a lot more serious and civil war really could be a very real and scary reality.
    In the USA, people love being manipulated and being told that if they don't get 50$ per hour with their DeVry diploma in VCR repair, that's because ''of duh MEXICANS''

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leadsop View Post
    Your post makes your signature awfully ironic.
    Maybe the only way to fight a monster is to become a monster. You are not going to change the American status quo by being nice. If democracy itself has been corrupted, then there is no way to change a system democratically. At a point the only option left is to simply burn down everything and start anew. Some political corruption runs to deep to be oust democratically. Hell even one of our own presidents said it, "those who make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable" (John Kennedy). But I am looked down upon as being a revolutionary when one of our own presidents said it first. Pfft smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    I really wish Antifa and the Alt Right would go to war with each other resulting in a 100% death rate.
    It would be so fun to see how many seconds basement dwellers MAGAboys would last against ''duh inferior razes'' they despite so much.