Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    wishing is not an action. Are you implying all of the people brainwashed into Islam are bad people? I'm not - I think they're just ignorant. That changes when they take an action. Actions speak louder than words.
    Once again, you are trying to equate two very different things.

Personally, I find anyone who wants to murder Jews and minorities to be a bad person. Since that is the identifying trait of Nazis... the conclusion is pretty obvious. They are terrible people. If they act on it, they are simply terrible people who have murdered Jews and minorities, instead of simply supporting it, and dreaming about doing it.

This is hilarious, it deserves a hashtag:

#NotAllNazisAreBad

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Didn't you just say they weren't the same, then literally listed things hat make them the same?
    So, fdo all Muslims want to forcefully oppress Jews and minorities?

Quote Originally Posted by Millyraynge View Post
    They are from the far side of the moon!
    Anfang der Meteorblitzkrieg!

Quote Originally Posted by Millyraynge View Post
    They are from the far side of the moon!
    Honestly i cant wait for the 2nd movie

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Take a guess...

I just don’t remember too much controversy when Castle Wolfenstein came out in the early 80’s and later Wolfenstien 3D came out. Perhaps it is a sign of the times.
    People in the 80s werent being clubbed at universities and accused of being nazis for being anti communism. Now they are. Riling up that political climate with a twitter post like this is just irresponsible

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Being a Nazi does make you Inherently a bad person, This isn't a opinion we fought a war over that to prove it.

There is a big ass difference in Muslims having a few bad apples and Nazi's. There is no few bad Nazi's, They are all bad.
    I am going to go out on a limb here and bet that not every soilder fighting for Germany during WWII was “bad”.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    yet they are sanitized to the point of being able to be used by a number of people on this board basically wrod for word in any context? Seems like those opinions are non existent and its simply talking points without heart or thought.
    Wow! you mean other people might have the same opinions as me!? How absolutely unheard of. So intriguing that people have different opinions to everyone else when it comes to a yes or No opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    People use the anti-nazi buzzword to justify behaving as bad as the nazis themselves.

I would bet most of the violent anti-nazi people actually don't care about the cause at all - they just found a way to be violent and not get punished.
    Says the guy with a picture of Hitler as his avatar...

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    So, fdo all Muslims want to forcefully oppress Jews and minorities?
    It's literally in their worship.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow! you mean other people might have the same opinions as me!? How absolutely unheard of. So intriguing that people have different opinions to everyone else when it comes to a yes or No opinion.
    What opinions? You just repeating the same talking points in any thread regardless of content. Thats a pretty bad forum routine. Might want to be more creative so its fun.

Imagine you are a nazi telling people all Jews are bad. I would say the same thing there - thinking does not make you a bad person. Actions make you a bad person. This is why racism and such is illogical. It skips the part were people take actions and judges them by their cover.

People that threaten harm on others for nothing more than thinking something are morally bankrupt
    Yes thinking does in fact make you a bad person.

If you think about fucking kids you are a bad person, If you think jews should burn in hell or a guy shouldn't get X job because hes black you are a bad person. Actions are not the only way to be a bad person.

There is good Christians and bad Christians, There is good Muslims and bad Muslims.

There is no such thing as a good Nazi. If you are a nazi (You claim to be a nazi or share the same ideology) You are a bad person Period.

Let me make this 100% clear for you, What I just said isn't a opinion. We fought a fucken war to prove that.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I am going to go out on a limb here and bet that not every soilder fighting for Germany during WWII was “bad”.
    Anyone who knew what was going on, and continued to support the cause... yeah, they were bad.

Stupid people being offended over a game about killing nazis.

Pretty sure the Nazis did more than thinking.
    Another red herring.

Hey Genn, i'll use your logic back at you - All muslims are evil, they enslaved slavic people

All americans are evil, they enslaved black folks

People in the 80s werent being clubbed at universities and accused of being nazis for being anti communism. Now they are. Riling up that political climate with a twitter post like this is just irresponsible
    Hmm... One has to wonder what is causing all this unrest. What could be feeding these people?

It's literally in their worship.
    So, is it literally in the worship of all Christians to attack non-believers?

I know plenty of Muslims and not one of them wants to murder/persecute Jews and minorities. Well, that's not true. One of them is a Red Sox fan, and he has a long list of things he wants to do to all Yankee fans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another red herring.

Hey Genn, i'll use your logic back at you - All muslims are evil, they enslaved slavic people

All americans are evil, they enslaved black folks
    Oh, there is more to Nazisim than WW2 and the death camps, and the experiments? Its not a red herring because you want it to be.

They made all 5 Nazis mad in America?

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    That's not true man.
    And this opinion of yours is factually wrong..
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

7+ Year Old Account
    Isn't Trump's slogan basically a meme?
    It wasn't a meme when Regean used it in 1980. Trump however, turned it into one.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    That's not true man. You need to watch the movie on youtube called Land of Mine. Its a danish movie with English subs, but it was really damn good and puts the whole "all nazis are actually hitler" thing into some perspective.
    Everybody knows that not all Germans had a choice during WWII or even knew what was happening with their regime. This is about the conscious decision to support ideologies that ask for ethnic cleansing and how, traditionally, it is a morally wrong choice.