Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    So you are willing to kill you fellow Americans? You need some fucking psychiatric help. Hopefully you are on a Government watchlist

- - - Updated - - -

Antifa is not atlking about simple protesting. Rioting, violence , anarchy is what they are puishing for. People getting killed.
    Except it fucking isn't and you know it. Any of the riots and violence "started" by antifa has merely been a reaction to the political authoritarian forces currently occupying our government.

Antifa's goals aren't the death of innocent lives, it isn't anarchy and it certainly isn't rioting or violence. If anything, you can chalk up the movements entire violent/anarchistic tendencies to a few trolls.

It works for the alt-right, anyway.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Why would you care if they were paid more than you?
    I don't care if they're paid more than me, i never said i cared, i just said its unrealistic. Lets use some basic math real quick shall we, lets say company A, a dance studio that teaches "lesbian dance" or what ever, and they earn, as a company, $1,000,000 a year!

Pretty good right? So, lets break it down.
    First off, they're a smaller business, no dodging them pesky taxes, the corporate tax rate for a $1,000,000 earning company is 34%, so now their revenue is down to $660,000, not bad right?

The company rents a studio, seeing as they're a smaller business, they couldn't simply issue the corporate bonds to build a facility. Since they're located downtown, they're rent is slightly premium, costing them around $20,000 a month, this totals at $240,000 a year.

Now were down to $420,000, but wait! theirs more! You better believe they need to pay for utilities, that will easily come in at $10,000 a month, then you need phone lines, internet, probably cable for some tvs, so you're pretty close to $15,000 a month, totaling close to $180k a year.

Now were down to $240,000 in revenue for the business, lets say well chop about 60k off for overhead, and were down to $180,000 in revenue to pay some wages out, and save for expanding the business

Lets say we save 40k, and decide to pay 140k out in wages, we have 3 instructors, 3 front desk staff, and the owner, you would probably pay the desk staff 15k a year, the instructors 25k, and use the rest to pay yourself.... Starting a business and paying people isnt as easy and profitable as some of you make it out to be.

This is going to end just like the "biggest march on washington" thing the alt-left tried. maybe a hundred people and everyone else staying at home laughing at them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Dafuq?

Trump is a fascist, pretty much by definition.
    LOL, and people wonder why those who suffered from a communist regime in the past are laughing breathlessly at everyone who calls Trump a fascist...

Please explain how Trump is a fascist, even though I will feel bad for not paying money for getting entertained that much.
    Last edited by mmocd03f375e36; 2017-10-06 at 08:28 PM.

Deleted
    Are these the same people that camped on Wall Street for months trying to make humanity less greedy?

LOL poor people are funny.

What a clown fiesta of a country.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    If you want a job in something you like, make sure it's something that can get you a job. You can piss away your time at college taking humanities, but don't expect a job from it. We the people are not bound to make sure you get a livable wage because you wasted your time on something that won't net you anything.
    Of course it will net the person and society plenty. That's how free, prosperous, and open societies work. The acquiring of knowledge is tantamount to ensuring next generations of human beings get to live in such a vivacious setting. We should be paying people who want to learn and teach people anything and everything a livable wage, it makes your own life and your experiences in life better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    I don't care what they make, I'm just tired of hearing them whine.
    Then stop going to your lesbian dance theory classes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lazyyrogue View Post
    I don't care if they're paid more than me, i never said i cared, i just said its unrealistic. Lets use some basic math real quick shall we, lets say company A, a dance studio that teaches "lesbian dance" or what ever, and they earn, as a company, $1,000,000 a year!

Pretty good right? So, lets break it down.
    First off, they're a smaller business, no dodging them pesky taxes, the corporate tax rate for a $1,000,000 earning company is 34%, so now their revenue is down to $660,000, not bad right?

The company rents a studio, seeing as they're a smaller business, they couldn't simply issue the corporate bonds to build a facility. Since they're located downtown, they're rent is slightly premium, costing them around $20,000 a month, this totals at $240,000 a year.

Now were down to $420,000, but wait! theirs more! You better believe they need to pay for utilities, that will easily come in at $10,000 a month, then you need phone lines, internet, probably cable for some tvs, so you're pretty close to $15,000 a month, totaling close to $180k a year.

Now were down to $240,000 in revenue for the business, lets say well chop about 60k off for overhead, and were down to $180,000 in revenue to pay some wages out, and save for expanding the business

Lets say we save 40k, and decide to pay 140k out in wages, we have 3 instructors, 3 front desk staff, and the owner, you would probably pay the desk staff 15k a year, the instructors 25k, and use the rest to pay yourself.... Starting a business and paying people isnt as easy and profitable as some of you make it out to be.
    No it isn't. They play just as an integral role in society as you do and they deserve a wage to live so they can acquire knowledge and pass on a better society to our progeny. It would be better for your own income growth, your retirement accounts, your real estate holdings, as well as local infrastructure.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    And either way, they are not an organization by any definition. No membership, no leaders, no figure heads, etc..
    You do understand that the above is entirely incorrect in some countries? If nothing else, I know for an absolute fact that literally nothing of the above is correct in regards to my own country (albeit dependant on how you define figure heads). If I wanted to, I could easily apply for membership on their site right now. And they are an organization - in the form of a network, assemblying the different autonomous groups under one umbrella (ie, the different geographical subdivisions), in which you in turn apply for membership.

Edit: I wonder if the member that's in prison for attempted manslaughter on a right wing extremist, after stabbing him with a knife in the back, could be considered a 'figure head' of sorts? They have after all demonstrated on his behalf, arguing that it's a disgrace that he's in jail (Antifa logic around here is that stabbing someone from behind with a knife is self-defense if the victim is a right wing extremist, even if he didn't even know you were there in the first place). Kinda makes him the left wing extremist version of a martyr, I suppose?
    Last edited by Sama-81; 2017-10-06 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    We should be paying people who want to learne.
    The people who 'want to learn' are already making a 'livable wage'.

I tried to extend an olive branch by saying I agree with your ideals but not the way you're presenting them and you lit it on fire. So here goes.
    Dafuq?

If basic education was owed then by gunpoint you should be able to force all schools to have the same care and education plans across the board.
    That makes literally no sense.

At will employment means as an employer, if I don't like your race, gender, ideology, hair color, face, etc I can fire you. The burden of proof that I did it on discrimination is on you, good luck.
    Burden of proof? For what reason? Is it maybe because there are laws??!?!??!?!?

Because people aren't capable of being competent, we're designed to be flawed, and we just do our best to overcome them, but we can and will always fall short. I vote because even if we're floundering we can at least flounder in the right direction.
    Again, a theme here, that makes no sense. You either flounder or go in a direction. You can't do both.

Your belief that we are owed anything is laugable. At what point do you get to put your gun to someone's head and say "I done paid for part of your wage, now you do this for me now!"?
    I think the problem is you don't know the first thing about the word owe means. We could have a contract where I receive payment for goods delivered. I can deliver those goods, the person owes me money for those goods....but I still can't put a gun to their head. Seriously man, get off the conservative sauce.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    LOL, and people wonder why those who suffered from a communist regime in the past are laughing breathlessly at everyone who calls Trump a fascist...

Please explain how Trump is a fascist, even though I will feel bad for not paying money for getting entertained that much.
    He's an extreme nationalist, who wants to control the people. He wants remove the press. He wants to take control of industry. He wants to have his family rule.

Ah, there it is. number 3.
    3) Donate and raise funds. Donating and raising funds is one of the most impactful ways to strengthen the Nov. 4 movement. From shaking the can out on the street to calling individuals for major donations to house parties and yard sales and other activities, every donation raised strengthens this movement and expands the community of involvement.
    I couldn't figure out why such a counter productive demonstration was being organized. I should have expected a number 3.

Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    Corporations and the wealthy harm myself and thousands of people everyday. You think I work like a slave for $10 an hour at 2 jobs, to afford a rats nest that a greed filled landlord will not fix up, all while eating more top ramen than a china man because I enjoy it? No, I must do those things in order to survive while the richie bosses i work for take vacations to Hawaii. So lets not play the card like corporations and wealthy people don't hurt people because they do.
    Oh you poor poor little fucking baby. You have a computer, you have Internet service, you have food, you have a place to live. Wahhhh wahh im not rich wahhh wahh i have to work. Grow the fuck up junior and better your own fucking life you miserable piece of shit
    Last edited by Dystemper; 2017-10-06 at 10:46 PM.
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

https://refusefascism.org/2017/08/06...egime-must-go/

Honestly, I am with them. As part of the lower class in America whom is treated like dirt, I want civil war to spark. As a person on the shit end of this society, I welcome a chance to see it all burn because I have nothing to lose and all to gain. And my disenfranchised portion of the population is steadily growing.
    Civil disobedience=/=Civil War.

Will you ever grow up Lord "Edgemaster" Nanook?

As long those idiots stay the fuck away from public roads and not start blocking the regular citizens from doing about their day, they can set themselves on fire for all i care.

Quote Originally Posted by dvaz View Post
    As long those idiots stay the fuck away from public roads and not start blocking the regular citizens from doing about their day, they can set themselves on fire for all i care.
    Then it wouldn't be an effective protest. Protests that don't affect other people rarely achieve a thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Such as killing nazis in WWII? Or Isis terrorists?

LMFOOOO You seriously aren't trying to pretend that a bunch of entitled, sheltered, low-testosterone basement-dwelling NEETs and morbidly obese feminist legbeards, from middle/upper middle class suburbs, with delusions of grandeur that communism is a good thing, are even remotely similar to the men who fought ISIS and fought in WWII...

You do realize that i have said for worse on sites like 4chan where there is freedom of speech to say practically whatever I want. You are not putting me on any watch list I am not already on. And after spending some times on sites like that in boards like /b, I am not much to be worried about lol. Nice try though fren.
    THen you have never wondered why your life is complete and useless shit then? BEcause if you are on a federal watch list, your chances of getting a nice job are pretty slim as your back ground check comes back with hits on it . You are really fucking stupid
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

https://refusefascism.org/2017/08/06...egime-must-go/

Honestly, I am with them. As part of the lower class in America whom is treated like dirt, I want civil war to spark. As a person on the shit end of this society, I welcome a chance to see it all burn because I have nothing to lose and all to gain. And my disenfranchised portion of the population is steadily growing.
    Protip: Its not going to end the way you think it is if that ever happened.

Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post

LMFOOOO You seriously aren't trying to pretend that a bunch of entitled, sheltered, low-testosterone basement-dwelling NEETs and morbidly obese feminist legbeards, from middle/upper middle class suburbs, with delusions of grandeur that communism is a good thing, are even remotely similar to the men who fought ISIS and fought in WWII...
    Projecting much cupcake?