Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    It didn't piss me off at all. You can stop telling me how i feel because you're wrong.
    Then why did you decide to "walk away" from the game?

"This didn't piss me off, so I refuse to play the game that I bought."
    Last edited by Machismo; 2017-10-06 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Holy shit. Who the fuck cares?
    Apparently, Nazis.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

I'll give them credit. They punked a bunch of people that probably wouldn't have bothered with this game to buy it to "Stick it to da Nazis".

Brilliant advertising move.

In which being anti-Nazi and releasing another game in a decades-old series purely about killing Nazi's makes you a SJW liberal cuck.

The US is in a strange place right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    I'll give them credit. They punked a bunch of people that probably wouldn't have bothered with this game to buy it to "Stick it to da Nazis".

Brilliant advertising move.
    Spoilers - that's been a key selling point to the game since forever. Killing Nazi's is kinda like, the whole point of Wolfenstein.

I'd rather make America communist-free
    "He who lives without discipline dies without honor" - Viking proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Arent View Post
    How is MMO Champion such an echo chamber?

Half the country voted for Trump, this essentially implies that voting for Trump means you're a nazi, meaning half the country.

They aren't offended because the developers are moking nazis, they are offended because the developers/the marketing team are COMPARING them to nazis.

I don't understand how people on this forum manage to lack any empathy and turn into complete sociopaths, just because it's someone on the other side of the political spectrum.
    If you don't wanna be associated with Nazis don't associate yourself with Nazis, don't refuse to condemn them, don't equate Nazis and not Nazis right after a Nazi terrorist attack, don't have in your cabinet people with public Nazi ties and affiliations.

I don't understand how "you people" don't get that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman31 View Post
    I'd rather make America communist-free
    Nah, let's start with Nazis. White nationalists and white supremacists are scum. Once you are finished with them, then you can work on the violence commies. The peaceful commie hippies can stay.

That moment when you can't help but feel politically attacked when someone mentions the killing of Nazis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    In which being anti-Nazi and releasing another game in a decades-old series purely about killing Nazi's makes you a SJW liberal cuck.

It's pretty telling that killing nazis in a video game is viewed as political in the first place at all, even if they're not saying that out right.

Spoilers - that's been a key selling point to the game since forever. Killing Nazi's is kinda like, the whole point of Wolfenstein.
    Because killing video game Nazis means something?

Again. Brilliant advertising.

Killing Nazi's is kinda like, the whole point of Wolfenstein.
    Killing Nazis used to be a time honored American tradition and past time. Not wanting to partake... just makes you un-American.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    It's pretty telling killing nazis in a video game is viewed as political in the first place at all, even if they're not saying that out right.
    Yeah. I mean, we've been doing this for decades much to the delight of pretty much everyone that isn't a Nazi, but suddenly it's become this politically motivated move by Bethesda in response to modern politics.

Ignoring that this game began development before the 2016 election cycle or that the reboot came out years ago and was a huge success.

It's all fuckin strange, man.

Because killing video game Nazis means something?

Again. Brilliant advertising.
    If it doesn't mean anything, why are so many people getting so triggered by it?

I mean, it's fun, Nazi's are scum and have been guilt-free targets in gaming and popular culture since WW2.

It sure worked with the first reboot of Wolfenstein a few years back, that game reviewed great and sold super well. Why are people suddenly so triggered by the sequel that's basically "more of the same, but with more shooting!"?

Ignoring that this game began development before the 2016 election cycle or that the reboot came out years ago and was a huge success.
    We'll just pretend we are talking about the game itself and not about the tweet that was just made, as an advertisement\marketing move.
    Oh Edge, you are so fuckin dishonest, man.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Then why did you decide to "walk away" from the game?

"This didn't piss me off, so I refuse to play the game that I bought."
    I'm not a fan of companies using real world politics to virtue signal to sell games. So I'm walking away like an adult woukd do, not whining about it.

Deleted
    Apparently you can only be an SJW or a nazi. There is no middle ground.

Never thought I'd feel so weird for being a normal moderate person, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Neps View Post
    Apparently you can only be an SJW or a nazi. There is no middle ground.

Never thought I'd feel so weird for being a normal moderate person, haha.
    Careful now, that's what a nazi would say.

I'm not a fan of companies using real world politics to virtue signal to sell games. So I'm walking away like an adult woukd do, not whining about it.
    Like I said, it clearly pissed you off. if it didn't piss you off, you wouldn't have walked away like that.

First off have you never played a Wolfenstein game before?

Second by posting in this thread you are not walking away like a adult....
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Yeah. I mean, we've been doing this for decades much to the delight of pretty much everyone that isn't a Nazi, but suddenly it's become this politically motivated move by Bethesda in response to modern politics.

It's all fuckin strange, man.

If it doesn't mean anything, why are so many people getting so triggered by it?

I mean, it's fun, Nazi's are scum and have been guilt-free targets in gaming and popular culture since WW2.

It sure worked with the first reboot of Wolfenstein a few years back, that game reviewed great and sold super well. Why are people suddenly so triggered by the sequel that's basically "more of the same, but with more shooting!"?
    I just asked if killing a video game Nazi meant anything. Someone's mad that other people aren't buying 5 copies to prove how anti-Nazi they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    We'll just pretend we are talking about the game itself and not about the tweet that was just made, as an advertisement\marketing move.
    Oh Edge, you are so fuckin dishonest, man.
    They used a riff on the MAGA slogan to make it against Nazi's...and? I fail to see the controversy with that, if I was a Trump supporter I'd be pretty alright with it. Using "your" slogan to express anti-Nazi sentiments? Seems pretty good to me.

I just asked if killing a video game Nazi meant anything. Someone's mad that other people aren't buying 5 copies to prove how anti-Nazi they are.
    Why would someone buy 5 copies? I mean, other than for friends or something. That's silly.

I'll probably pick it up eventually when it's on sale, does this mean that you think I should have a low opinion of myself or that I should think I'm a Nazi sympathizer?

Just want to know how I should act according to the straman of me that you've created.