Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    What part of this are you claiming is fake?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...=.0d4cb497f29a
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/source-...o-was-hearsay/

It's not that it's fake. It's that this is exactly what happened:

1. A Trump state chairman and Republican politician made some allegations.
    2. The FBI looked into it in response.
    3. The guy who made the allegations walked them back.
    4. Nothing.

You are blowing it up into this huge thing, when all it amounts to was an opponent of Sanders made some spurious allegations publicly, which he admitted were spurious, and the FBI did their jobs and asked some people about it.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    I don't understand how people dont get this.. It has nothing to do with Nazis.. The slogan conflates Trump voters with Nazis. it's not hard to understand..
    Dafuq. It's just a political joke. Get over it.

You laughed a lot when Trump came out that he was running for president.

Maybe you should stop laughing at these people and realize just how sick... and how SERIOUS they are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    What part of this are you claiming is fake?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...=.0d4cb497f29a
    Here you go.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.8254eaa13040

Quote Originally Posted by Sormine View Post
    Why is being anti-Nazi a controversial topic these days?
    Because according to the Leftists, feminists, Antifa, BLM, etc, if you have different point of view than them and you refuse to conform, you're automatically a nazi.

But when will they release the DLC where you play as mecha-Hitler and fight back against B.J. and his allies when they come to attack you in your lair?

...I know I'd regret it, but I would probably play that DLC if it actually came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    Because according to the Leftists, feminists, Antifa, BLM, etc, if you have different point of view than them and you refuse to conform, you're automatically a nazi.
    Are you denying the existence of actual nazis?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_B._Spencer

He has advocated for a white homeland for a "dispossessed white race" and called for "peaceful ethnic cleansing"

NOPE cant imagine why any people would consider this guy a nazi clearly he just has a difference opinion we should respect and let him implement if he chooses, nothing he says is remotely close to anything you would see in mein kampf or any nazi propaganda, cant imagine that, no way hes a literal nazi! stupid sjws! am i right?

Also if you did alot of research into pre ww2 germany, you would know its actually a safer bet if you want to avoid genocide/fascism to call anyone not opposed to hitler a nazi, because in terms of how power worked at that time(and still works) if your neutral you are just a silent supporter. And in the alt-rights case the MAJORITY of them refuse to denounce adolf hitler, including their aforementioned leader richard spencer.
    Last edited by arandomuser; 2017-10-07 at 12:54 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/source-...o-was-hearsay/

It's not that it's fake. It's that this is exactly what happened:

1. A Trump state chairman and Republican politician made some allegations.
    2. The FBI looked into it in response.
    3. The guy who made the allegations walked them back.
    4. Nothing.

You are blowing it up into this huge thing, when all it amounts to was an opponent of Sanders made some spurious allegations publicly, which he admitted were spurious, and the FBI did their jobs and asked some people about it.
    Idk who you're talking to, because I didn't make this into anything. I simply asked what part of it was "fake."

The only thing I even knew was that she was being investigated, which is truthful, not fake.

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    Are you denying the existence of actual nazis?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_B._Spencer

He has advocated for a white homeland for a "dispossessed white race" and called for "peaceful ethnic cleansing"

NOPE cant imagine why any people would consider this guy a nazi clearly he just has a difference opinion we should respect and let him implement if he chooses, nothing he says is remotely close to anything you would see in mein kampf or any nazi propaganda, cant imagine that, no way hes a literal nazi! stupid sjws! am i right?
    Who cares about a guy with the stupid haircut who's afraid. He doesn't have any power other than to preach. Unless you actually have so little faith in US educational system that the people of your country hadn't learned anything from the past. And it also doesn't demolish the fact of what I just said.

Here in EU, we have to deal with something far worse: communism; which is exactly what the so-called SJWs, who you described them as, are pushing over there.

Who cares about a guy with the stupid haircut who's afraid. He doesn't have any power other than to preach. Unless you actually have so little faith in US educational system that the people of your country hadn't learned anything from the past. And it also doesn't demolish the fact of what I just said.

Here in EU, we have to deal with something far worse: communism; which is exactly what the so-called SJWs, who you described them as, are pushing over there.
    I would rather side with communist than nazis given the choice if those were the only available, in the soviet union everyone was seen equally under the government whilst germany commited horrific crimes to people just because of their religious background or genetic make up, if it weren't for lenin everyone in europe would be living under the third reich. If you hate communism your passive supporter of fascism, theyre polar opposites.

I'll protest by not buying the game.

The Nazis will win in the fictional universe and I won't give money to hypocritical sjw game companies

"nazis" is just a buzzword

you'd have to be a literal retarded person to believe actual nazis exist in todays america

but then again, the left isnt know for their intelligence

Can you name at least one significant communist movement in europe? You may want to educate yourself what communism actually is!

Quote Originally Posted by Escariot View Post
    "nazis" is just a buzzword

you'd have to be a literal retarded person to believe actual nazis exist in todays america

but then again, the left isnt know for their intelligence
    Well, they are called neo-Nazis, and they really do exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Wait... are you saying Bernie Sanders is his own wife? What?
    That's okay, I'm pretty convinced Trump's his own Grandpa.

Quote Originally Posted by SwagOn View Post
    Can you name at least one significant communist movement in europe?
    European Union. There I just named you one.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well, they are called neo-Nazis, and they really do exist.
    actual neo-nazi's are a very small % of people, you could even call them negligable

what the media however is calling nazis are just racial realists

is.. is it really?

Like i concede that someone somewhere is angry at it but that is kind of true about everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    Just putting this out there:

Maybe don't fucking march next to Nazis?

Maybe don't use Nazi chants?

Maybe ditch the Confederate flag?

You know what they say; if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...
    ...it's probably this guy:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Escariot View Post
    actual neo-nazi's are a very small % of people, you could even call them negligable

what the media however is calling nazis are just racial realists racists
    Fixed that for you.