Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    So does Denmark have a serious crime problem coming from people in burqas?
    Nope but they have laws against masking the face so it makes sense burqas fall under the same category.

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Well, I guess you'd have to be pretty stupid, very drunk or need of an eye test to mistake some patio furniture for a person.
    Well, you'd have to be pretty stupid, very drunk or full of bad faith to miss the point that was being made.

Majority of the western world wants a ban on burqas but the powers that be don't give a fuck

Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    Well, you'd have to be pretty stupid, very drunk or full of bad faith to miss the point that was being made.
    Oh dear! What a well reasoned point! What makes you think I missed his point? Do you, also, have difficulty telling umbrellas and people apart?

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    You realize even dimly that those laws are passed to pretend to care about an non-existing issue ?

There is not even 1 MUSLIM women out of 1000 wearing burqas in the Western world. Oddly, the burqa is making a real resurgence in muslim countries after more than a decade of ''bomb dum back to duh stone age'' and other ''freedomization''.
    Do you ever type correctly when speaking about people with whom you do not agree? It only makes you look ignorant not them. Also, wearing a burqa had nothing to do with the invasion of either countries there.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsc92 View Post

...Also, I think that you're pretty immoral and negligent for even defending the Burqa. Many women living in Iran and Saudi Arabia risk their lives every day to fight against the Burqa and theyre constantly urging the west to help support these efforts but instead the brainless masses just keep defending the Burqa....Think about the women of Iran and SA who are genuinely oppressed, go tell them they're wasting their time because real feminists only care about make believe problems. They're nowhere to be found when real oppression pops up
    Do you really not understand the difference between being REQUIRED to wear a burqa, being ALLOWED to wear a burqa, and being PROHIBITED from wearing a burqa?

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Oh dear! What a well reasoned point! What makes you think I missed his point? Do you, also, have difficulty telling umbrellas and people apart?
    Thanks for proving what I just said.

Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    Thanks for proving what I just said.
    Yet another well thought out and reasoned response! But uhm, well.... okay... you're welcome... I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    Nope but they have laws against masking the face so it makes sense burqas fall under the same category.

Can you wear fade masks like surgical ones. I do when I’m sick.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Hey why do they wear burkas again?
    It is to stop us men from just raping them

Ah, yet again, it's my country's turn to be the target of a massively uninformed internet mob's spewings. Brilliant.

This is a ban on masking, actually, which just also include these two forms of (desperately oppressive and medieval) religious gear. Obviously this move will be called out by bleeding hearts everywhere (but especially the US) as oppressive, proving once again that what they truly care about is feeling good and making sure that everyone else knows how good they are, rather than anything to do with actually helpful policy. Reality is calling, it wants you to stop ignoring it, friendos.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Can you wear fade masks like surgical ones. I do when I’m sick.
    I am actually not sure. I wouldn't think so if other types of masks and concealments are banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    It's a violation of their First Amendment rights.
    No such thing in Denmark.

7+ Year Old Account
    What's next, though?

A ban on blue jeans, free speech, or whistling in public?

These types of laws are bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomislav View Post
    What's next, though?

A ban on blue jeans, free speech, or whistling in public?

These types of laws are bad.
    Why would anyone cover their face with jeans?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Why would anyone cover their face with jeans?
    Well, if anybody in Denmark wants to, I support them!

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    You realize even dimly that those laws are passed to pretend to care about an non-existing issue ?

There is not even 1 MUSLIM women out of 1000 wearing burqas in the Western world. Oddly, the burqa is making a real resurgence in muslim countries after more than a decade of ''bomb dum back to duh stone age'' and other ''freedomization''.
    I know right? If only the west stopped with their indiscriminate bombings. Muslim women would be topless looking all sexy n shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    It's a violation of their First Amendment rights.
    I guess I should march right down to the courthouse when a cop tells me to take off my ski-mask.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    Ah, yet again, it's my country's turn to be the target of a massively uninformed internet mob's spewings. Brilliant.

This is a ban on masking, actually, which just also include these two forms of (desperately oppressive and medieval) religious gear. Obviously this move will be called out by bleeding hearts everywhere (but especially the US) as oppressive, proving once again that what they truly care about is feeling good and making sure that everyone else knows how good they are, rather than anything to do with actually helpful policy. Reality is calling, it wants you to stop ignoring it, friendos.

What, you actually expected dumbfucks on here to look into the issue, know it's a public safety issue, and not just assume that the people behind this policy want to shit on muslims that want to look like the ghosts from PAC man?

Well shit, it's like what a ski instructor from South Park says.

Ya gonna have a bad tymeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by bakntyme View Post
    Do you really not understand the difference between being REQUIRED to wear a burqa, being ALLOWED to wear a burqa, and being PROHIBITED from wearing a burqa?

Strawman me because you don't have an argument.

Yup I definitely totally can't tell the difference, I'm just a dumb sub 70 IQ redneck

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    I know right? If only the west stopped with their indiscriminate bombings. Muslim women would be topless looking all sexy n shit.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess I should march right down to the courthouse when a cop tells me to take off my ski-mask.

- - - Updated - - -

What, you actually expected dumbfucks on here to look into the issue, know it's a public safety issue, and not just assume that the people behind this policy want to shit on muslims that want to look like the ghosts from PAC man?

Well shit, it's like what a ski instructor from South Park says.

Ya gonna have a bad tymeeeee
    No, but ''freedomization'' and ''invasions'' sure helps with the message ''if you show your ankle, you are a Western whore''

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wish they'd ban all religious symbols and symbols of oppression of women as well