Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Familia es todos, mi amigo.
    For those without a close knit family we don’t expect you to understand.
    We just don't go overboard and can actually balance the two things.

Ah I love this game, guess who posted this drivel just by reading the thread title! And I win! And he even missed the point of the article just so he can moan about us some more! Ahhh is it my birthday? Feels like my birthday.

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    We just don't go overboard and can actually balance the two things.
    A person either cares more about their family or money. I just happen to rank my family as my #1 priority. I would sacrifice myself for them graciously if need be.

Deleted
    A person either cares more about their family or money. I just happen to rank my family as my #1 priority. I would sacrifice myself for them graciously if need be.
    Wow

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    Wow

/10char
    Yep, there are people that care more about money than people and their family.

Deleted
    Yep, there are people that care more about money than people and their family.
    Way to miss the point, but go you i guess

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Young people living together with their parents? How fucking dare they?

The US culture of kicking the kids out as soon as they are 18 is fucked up. There is absolutely no shame in living with your parents.
    It's a good thing the article isn't about that.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

The US culture of kicking the kids out as soon as they are 18 is fucked up. There is absolutely no shame in living with your parents.
    One of my daughters lived with us until she was 23, another 25, the last hasn’t left yet.

I never actually got this about US culture, when i told me mother i will move out she start crying and asked me what she did wrong, than she told me im doing a economic suicide and real life is not as nice as tv series and movies portrait it to be, god how right she was

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    It's a good thing the article isn't about that.
    To be fair to them, the term "move home" is a very odd wording, as it's usually used in the context of "moving *back* home (with their parents)" vs what the article is meaning "moving to a new home". Perhaps editing the title would help get the thread on track?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vouksh89 View Post
    To be fair to them, the term "move home" is a very odd wording, as it's usually used in the context of "moving *back* home (with their parents)" vs what the article is meaning "moving to a new home". Perhaps editing the title would help get the thread on track?
    Or, crazy idea, read the article.

The article uses it as well, the title is technically accurate.. But reading the article clearly shows what they're discussing.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    This is too bad. They should learn how to "chase the dream," while living on their own like their parents did. I'm not sure what we can do about it though since there are so many millennials doing it.

http://nypost.com/2017/09/29/millenn...ing-the-dream/
    Young people are moving back in because the housing market is in an abysmal state still. Boomers were born into one of the most robust economies and housing markets in American history, which is why they were able to self-start at an unusually young age--at the time, a minimum-wage job could pay for a decent college degree and still have enough left over for necessities, and a family could be supported off of one office-worker job. Millennials grew up during the 2007/2008 economic crash and entered the job force in one of the worst economies in the nation's history, one which only started to pick itself back up near the second half of Obama's second term.

Context is very important if you don't want to sound like another grouchy middle-aged adult griping about these damn kids today.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    Context is very important if you don't want to sound like another grouchy middle-aged adult griping about these damn kids today.
    Unsure if that's in-line with the game's goals.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Though you obviously misread, assuming the premise, I'd actually congratulate them for realizing that moving out and chasing the dream isn't likely going to bode well. Pretty much what Asians do.