Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Only if you equate yourself to Nazis, it clearly says Nazis not Trump supporters, not alt right Nazis.
    There are some on the left equating Trump Supporters to Nazis. And thus, parodying Trump's campaign slogan with a reference to nazis will invoke this political connection in a lot of peoples minds as it clearly has. I don't think Trump Supporters see themselves as nazis, but there are some who do and obviously that is not something that Trump supporters want to be associated with, thus since some think they're being equated to that they will fire back.

10+ Year Old Account
    The irony of Trumpsters and alt-righters running around calling others "SJW beta cucks who cry for safe spaces", only to turn around and cry for safe spaces like the aforementioned "SJW beta cucks" is soooo delicious!

Please, DO keep it coming!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Perhaps you should learn how to take a joke.
    Haha Genn, you are such a funny pedophile.

What, you are offended? Learn to take a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Blamblam41 View Post
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Sounds like some special snowflakes need to go back to their safe space and realize that they are just triggered little nazishits that'd make the real third reich piss themselves with laughter and pity.

And I'm sure there's a German word for that feeling, too.
    pot calling the kettle black right here. It seems you have a lot of anger issues. Is there really a need to get upset and post abuse? I think a lot of you need to take a step back from your keyboards. The Internet is getting to you and you are having trouble dealing with your anger. Go on. Take a break and break the cycle of hate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Maybe you should learn some humor? Its a skill that many do not possess these days.

You are making some assumptions..... sooooooooo second bold and third bold contradict.
    They do not contradict. Some does not equal me. I said that some people think they're being equated to nazis and have made that assumption. I am not assuming that they're being equated but I see why they may think that and I'm simply not going to say whether they are right or wrong since I do not know the intention behind the meme as its just text which can be misleading.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post

Somehow I feel you may be projecting some of your own personal sins onto me. Its okay, Chris Hansen and the FBI are already at your door.

10+ Year Old Account

Well, someone sure got offended. Your butthurt is showing clear as day!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    They do not contradict. Some does not equal me. I said that some people think they're being equated to nazis and have made that assumption. I am not assuming that they're being equated but I see why they may think that and I'm simply not going to say whether they are right or wrong since I do not know the intention behind the meme as its just text which can be misleading.
    Except you are explaining it in a way what leads one to see you making an assumption.

You believe people feel a certain way
    That is an assumption

Quote Originally Posted by Zecora View Post
    The irony of Trumpsters and alt-righters running around calling others "SJW beta cucks who cry for safe spaces", only to turn around and cry for safe spaces like the aforementioned "SJW beta cucks" is soooo delicious!

Please, DO keep it coming!
    It really is entertaining. I haven't enjoyed watching people get so upset since "lolumad" was the big internet thing.

Except you are explaining it in a way what leads one to see you making an assumption.

You believe people feel a certain way
    That is an assumption
    I suppose that that is, but if people saying they don't like being equated to nazis don't think they're actually being equated to nazis then they're being intentionally deceitful.

10+ Year Old Account
    I suppose that that is, but if people saying they don't like being equated to nazis don't think they're actually being equated to nazis then they're being intentionally deceitful.
    So you are just making assumptions. I did give you the chance to redo your argument earlier. Feel free to do so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    It really is entertaining. I haven't enjoyed watching people get so upset since "lolumad" was the big internet thing.
    I've got a soft spot for this calibre of irony. Years of ridiculing anything left of the Tea Party for wanting "safe spaces", and all it took was a twist on a Trump meme to make the lokal reps lose their shit and come running demanding safe spaces of their own!

Deleted
    Somehow I feel you may be projecting some of your own personal sins onto me. Its okay, Chris Hansen and the FBI are already at your door.
    Here Genn, have a seat and lets have a nice talk.

There are some on the left equating Trump Supporters to Nazis. And thus, parodying Trump's campaign slogan with a reference to nazis will invoke this political connection in a lot of peoples minds as it clearly has. I don't think Trump Supporters see themselves as nazis, but there are some who do and obviously that is not something that Trump supporters want to be associated with, thus since some think they're being equated to that they will fire back.
    So you are saying that Trump supporters need a safe space because the slogan was not politically correct enough to their taste? oh the irony.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here Genn, let's have a seat and a nice talk.
    Ah so you can have a sense of humor.

So you are just making assumptions. I did give you the chance to redo your argument earlier. Feel free to do so.
    There's nothing that needs to be redone. If I tell you that I'm happy then given that information the only logical thing you can discern is that I am happy. If I'm really sad then I simply lied to you and you have no way of knowing that. So why assume that I'm sad when I've given you contradictory evidence? If these Trump Supporters aren't actually annoyed by this then why are we even having this discussion?

10+ Year Old Account
    There's nothing that needs to be redone. If I tell you that I'm happy then given that information the only logical thing you can discern is that I am happy. If I'm really sad then I simply lied to you and you have no way of knowing that. So why assume that I'm sad when I've given you contradictory evidence? If these Trump Supporters aren't actually annoyed by this then why are we even having this discussion?
    Are you okay?

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    So you are saying that Trump supporters need a safe space because the slogan was not politically correct enough to their taste? oh the irony.
    A safe-space away from the discussion? No, quite the opposite, these are people being vocal about something they don't like. I would only define somebody as "wanting a safe space" if they don't want to be exposed to opposing view points at all. If they wanted a safe space they then should not be on twitter.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you okay?
    Not an argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    A safe-space away from the discussion? No, quite the opposite, these are people being vocal about something they don't like. I would only define somebody as "wanting a safe space" if they don't want to be exposed to appointing view points at all. If they wanted a safe space they then should not be on twitter.

- - - Updated - - -

Not an argument.
    Its okay dude, take a break, take a step outside, have a smoke if you smoke, get some water. If you need to discuss your personal happiness here, it may mean a few things that you should self reflect about.

A safe-space away from the discussion? No, quite the opposite, these are people being vocal about something they don't like. I would only define somebody as "wanting a safe space" if they don't want to be exposed to opposing view points at all. If they wanted a safe space they then should not be on twitter.
    I think the fact they are triggered by this says a lot more about them then it says about anything else.