Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    There are heaps of special things blizzard could announce at blizzcon this year.

from Vanilla servers to a new race, to ghostcrawler returning or even a new class. what do you personally want to hear them announce?
    a series of solo games (maybe with a coop), on the same model as skyrim based on warcraft, diablo and starcraft.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

5+ Year Old Account
    Old world revamp

7+ Year Old Account
    Warcraft 4 or Warcraft 3 remastered would be awesome.
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

Deleted
    WoW relaunch or WoW 2 Or an expansion that revamps everything beside the engine.

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    it doesn't make any sense, it's like an ex truck driver saying I'd like to keep driving my truck in my new job in the office
    you don't mix a computer screen into a cake preparation
    not compatible
    It is compatible. Your analogy is a far stretch from the statement. Just because you made up an extravagant comparison doesn't lend credence to your analogy.
    There are examples of games porting old characters to the new. Dont be dramatic.

Quote Originally Posted by Hashtronaut View Post
    Warcraft 4 or Warcraft 3 remastered would be awesome.
    I second that.

Ethereals as a new race.

Subraces as a bullet point for the next expansion, and Valkyr to be a subrace of human.

The end of wow.
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

World of Warcraft subscription numbers.

Bloodelf druid . I'm a simple man

Lordaeron War as new World PvP zones.

10+ Year Old Account
    An old gods-themed expansion is on my wish list, but I wouldn't mind a legacy server announcement (I wouldn't get much mileage out of it, but it'll finally shut up the people who incessantly pine for ye olde days).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

[QUOTE=Astalnar;47531283]World of Warcraft subscription numbers.[/QUOTE

That would require honesty and with a lawyer (Ion Hazzikostasmillions) running Enron.... I mean WoW, that isn't gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackZero View Post
    Id only support that if I was able to port my character over. Way to much time involved to have them just discard it at this point. Im sure others would feel the same.
    They're going to be "discarded" at some point. You can't really believe that WoW will go on indefinitely, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Adamas102 View Post
    They're going to be "discarded" at some point. You can't really believe that WoW will go on indefinitely, do you?
    Not forever, but EQ1 is still alive, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's still alive on some fashion 20-30 years from now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    There are heaps of special things blizzard could announce at blizzcon this year.

from Vanilla servers to a new race, to ghostcrawler returning or even a new class. what do you personally want to hear them announce?
    Bikini Dreadlord Jaina

Quote Originally Posted by Silvercrown View Post
    Subraces as a bullet point for the next expansion, and Valkyr to be a subrace of human.
    Do you mean Vrykul? Valkyr are the valkyrie ghost things with wings that rez people.