Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Then she should report them to Instagram's operators and they will contact local law enforcement.

Sorry, with all of the people who claim threats and little ever go through the proper channels, another person crying 'wolf' just makes me /yawn.

Deleted
    26 years? Looks 12 to me, lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Actual rape isn’t usually about sex or sexual attraction. It’s about power and control. People who rape the elderly likely aren’t sexually attracted to them. They just like the power and the elderly make for easy targets.
    My apologies, last night I had one to many and was concentrating on hosting while I replied to this, thought It would be slightly dark humour / sarcasm, bad taste on my part

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    The point is the "ITS JUST THE INTERNET" argument is utter bollocks. It's a bloody criminal act ffs,
    Well, she could go to the police, yet she is virtue signaling and attention whoring. This thing reeks of staged fake threats.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    Someone being picky doesn't mean people become unattractive.
    Attraction is subjective therefore they're unattractive to me

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Well I mean I wouldn't have sex with her even if I was paid to, but I'd be interested in seeing an actual rape threat. How are they formatted? In all of my years online I don't think I've actually seen an actual rape threat.
    I'd imagine something like "you really need a good banging to get your head straight" counts today as a rape threat. To some people at least...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    Well, she could go to the police, yet she is virtue signaling and attention whoring. This thing reeks of staged fake threats.
    How do you know she didn't?

- - - Updated - - -

Well I mean I wouldn't have sex with her even if I was paid to, but I'd be interested in seeing an actual rape threat. How are they formatted? In all of my years online I don't think I've actually seen an actual rape threat.
    Probably because you're not a woman but it's very well documented among women online and visible for public viewing

Deleted
    Seriously WTF is wrong with people!
    Yeah! Why would a girl have such leg hair and be proud of it?

Deleted
    So someone sees a picture of a woman with obnoxious hairy legs and goes on to threaten to rape her? Sounds legit and not at all like she's seeking attention.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Yeah! Why would a girl have such leg hair and be proud of it?
    Because she's getting payed and her career is going well

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ginfleth View Post
    So someone sees a picture of a woman with obnoxious hairy legs and goes on to threaten to rape her? Sounds legit and not at all like she's seeking attention.
    You must be new to the internet

Deleted

You must be new to the internet
    If I was, I would believe this story

Deleted
    If I was, I would believe this story
    So you're just ignoring the numerous documented cases of rape threats against women in the public eye?

Deleted
    So you're just ignoring the numerous documented cases of rape threats against women in the public eye?
    Against women posting revolting pictures? Are these so numerous as well?

Deleted
    Against women posting revolting pictures? Are these so numerous as well?
    Yes, yes they are

Deleted
    Yes, yes they are
    Maybe coming from some third-world men who haven't seen a woman who takes care of herself.

Deleted
    I'm not saying it doesn't happen. I'm asking how are rape threats formatted.

Is it just straight up: "I'm going to fucking RAPE YOU!" or more like what @Teph said.
    It's mixed really but usually the word rape is used

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    I try to be as open minded as possible, but I do have to say I do find it off-putting enough to literally recoil. It elicits a strong enough reaction that if my significant other would choose to grow that much body hair it would be a deal breaker in the relationship.

I don't mind the occasional stubble (women might be wonderful unicorns, but nobody is perfect) or for example trimmed pubic hair, but I'm culturally programmed to find body hair on women repulsive. I understand it is illogical and even hypocritical (I don't shave my body, never would), yet I have no control over it, I find it repulsive.
    It is not hypocritical. You're allowed whatever standards you have. If it's hypocritical for hairy men to dislike hair on women then it is hypocritical for a woman who can't bench 100 kg to want a boyfriend that has muscles. It's hypocritical for a woman that's under 6 feet to want a boyfriend that's over 6 feet. And so on.

Physical expectations in a partner do not have to be equal. This " But men are hairy tooo " is just idiot feminist logic who cannot see the bigger picture and get triggered by anything.

Deleted
    Because she's getting payed and her career is going well
    But why the leg hair though? It's disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    The whole incident doesn’t hand in hand with body standards and feminism. And you brought up standard FYI. Don’t be a JA.
    Yes...for women. It's partial reason for why she got rape threats to begin with. And don't assume that I automatically approve of how media portrays men then, 'cus I don't. So like I said, can it.

Gross. No justification for threats though.