Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Under Your Spell View Post
    Just do as the police says. That's what I think. Don't do stupid shit.
    its sad that its this fucking simple, it really is, there are no if ands or buts. just do what the fuck they tell you to do. It boggles my mind when people do this shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    Can happen to anyone, we don't think clearly when we panic.
    iv never had an issue. Its really not that hard. You dont turn into a slobbering fucking retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    You can hear it in the video around the 18sec mark and yes you can see it in the images...
    If you pay attention, you can actually hear him say "I will stab you" twice before the cop says he will shoot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabatakis View Post
    Didn't watch the vid.

So... He was running, then turned around to conveniently give the cops just cause to kill him by showing a knife and telling them hes going to use it, and the cops scared for their lives shot bullets that went past him and came back to hit him in the back?

Or was he not shot in the back like suggested? I am confused here. Body cams or nah? Could clear this whole thing up. Because it sounds like they gunned him down for no real reason and planted a knife and made up the lunging thing. But again, I didn't watch the vid so I am lprobably way off. Not in the mood to watch a guy die.
    Still in the mood to make assumptions though...

That's some cowardly shit right there. How would you live with yourself after shooting an old man in the back three times because you were to lazy to tackle/tazer them as a cop should be capable of. If the excuse is the guy was getting away, why didn't the cop use the old mans pushbike..

Can happen to anyone, we don't think clearly when we panic.
    And you will always be held responsible for your actions, regardless of the reason behind them. Be it intoxicated, high, or paranoid.

Criminal gets shot for trying to stab police officer. Working as intended? Its called self defense.

Dont try to stab people who have guns mkayy.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Criminal gets shot for trying to stab police officer. Working as intended? Its called self defense.
    /Thread

10chars

Don’t pull out a knife in a gun fight? Derp

I see nothing wrong here.

Ok, so he ran, did the police officer had to "shoot to kill" ? I think it was to extreme, he was running, shoot his leg or something, you are a police officer, you need to know how to shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    its sad that its this fucking simple, it really is, there are no if ands or buts. just do what the fuck they tell you to do. It boggles my mind when people do this shit.

- - - Updated - - -

iv never had an issue. Its really not that hard. You dont turn into a slobbering fucking retard.
    So you are a badass or have never been properly scared.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by edw View Post
    Ok, so he ran, did the police officer had to "shoot to kill" ? I think it was to extreme, he was running, shoot his leg or something, you are a police officer, you need to know how to shoot.
    If he threatened to stab him I'm not sure we can blame him for shooting and US police are trained to kill not wound.

Deleted
    Every one seems to agree with the police in this case, since when are lethal actions approved for running away? Seriously? Welcome to the USA.
    Rent on me as you like, he was no threat to them. Neutralize him perse, don't freaking kill him. And for people saying you should allways lissen to the police, euhm no.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

If he threatened to stab him I'm not sure we can blame him for shooting and US police are trained to kill not wound.
    Trained to kill? No one has a problem with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Legendix187- View Post

Trained to kill? No one has a problem with that?
    I'm curious about that my self, personally I'm glad our police are trained to wound first and are quite good at it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Don't run from Cops?

Also I like how they try to make him being shot in the back seem sinister, but its like if he's running away from you were else is it going to hit lmao.
    How about not getting hit, shooting someone who is running away is no fucking self defence!

Deleted
    Imagine casually walking your dog when that guy surges in and takes you hostage with his knife, wouldnt you shit your pants?

I mean i don't know what was racing through the mind of the policemen , but preventing a situation like this is their JOB and DUTY, and if an innocent dies in the process then they have failed to their purpose

Ppl are telling the taser missed so i don't see the problem, the guy runs, shows a knife => a clear threat walking the streets => must be taken seriously

And thats coming from a guy who always criticizes the police when it comes to that kind of situation, but in this thread it seems like most people don't even understand what the guy could do in a panic mode like that running in the streets, what is he capable of in order to escape? You dont know the answer and neither do I thats why he was put down

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    The average person can barely knock someone out with a single punch, let alone kill them. Regardless of your opinion, the law isn't going to consider someone using only their fists enough reason to use deadly force against them.

Why is standing still or running the only options? I can defend myself without using a weapon. Either way, in most places in the US you must be unable to flee before using deadly force. I'm pretty unlikely to get seriously injured by a few punches than a fucking knife. You're just fucking delusional if you think they're no different.
    I guess you have never been in a fight. Its enough to punch someone hard enough to knock him to the ground, he hits the pavement hard enough or the curb of the pavement and its byebye....

Use math to calculate force of impact, someone who has 150kg can knock you out cold even if he doesnt use full strength to hit you.... And nope, just one punch is enough.... 90s in my country were kinda dark, well early 90s that is, i did used a knife as well as fists, legs, brass knuckles in fights...

- - - Updated - - -

no but iv been shot at and been around explosions. Its called keeping your senses. But i guess some people are just not mentally able to handle real life.

Police are trained to eliminate a thread. Maby if he hant been fucking stupid none of this would have ever happened. But hey in perfect sjw world he did nutin rong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Police just don't get enough respect for all the good work they do. There are alot of police officers out there working their ass off the best they can. Feel bad whenever something bad comes up about some crooked cop, then that hard working cop is labeled a another one of them. That must suck

I wish news stories would focus on the good but I guess that wont sell papers or bring in viewers. Seems like every day I hear and 'bad' cop' story
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxalia View Post
    So we kill people for running now.
    No, you kill people who break the law, don't respect that authorities and are quite possibly dangerous. It's a split decision, who knows if he may have pulled a gun on the officer? It's kill or be killed.

If you don't want the police to shoot you, don't act like a dangerous criminal. Just do as you're told and you'll live. It's not that hard honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by edw View Post
    they shot just fine, center mass, less chance to miss. they were shooting handguns, not a Hollywood movie.