Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Yeah... I think people's desire for what they WANT to see happen if blinding them to what actually is going to happen here. That's some cold hard basis right there.

Fun fact, even taking a few seconds to bring this matter to a judge is going to cost far more than the hat itself is even worth.
    It's the principle, not the actual material.

So you think it's a-ok to bring every little tiny minute discrepancy that happens in the world to court when it could easily be handled elsewhere?
    And it wasn't easily handled?

He literally had to waste 15 minutes of his time trying to get his hat back. Not to mention, the headache from her screaming.

He should've pressed charges from the get-go.
    Last edited by Felaris Stormrage; 2017-10-08 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Wording

So you think it's a-ok to bring every little tiny minute discrepancy that happens in the world to court when it could easily be handled elsewhere?
    Isn't he only bringing her to court because of the video she uploaded?

It sounded like at first nothing was going to happen until he found out the video being uploaded may have pushed it into felony territory (No clue as to what felony it would be).

You can be against the theft but also think it's stupid to bring petty theft to court... if that's all that was happening here.

Quote Originally Posted by alucardtnuoc View Post

It sounded like at first nothing was going to happen until he found out the video being uploaded may have pushed it into felony territory (No clue as to what felony it would be).

You can be against the theft but also think it's stupid to bring petty theft to court... if that's all that was happening here.
    "...under California Penal Code Section 484(a) and California Penal Code Section 488 PC can include any theft crime that meets the following criteria: The value of the property stolen is $950 or less."

Petty theft is still a crime nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by alucardtnuoc View Post

Is there another video? All I'm seeing is the one taken from his perspective which I'm assuming he himself uploaded online and went viral. So are they both just uploading videos of each other acting dumb?

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Removing headwear is more violent than removing headwear.

This is a cap.

This is a hijab.

Thanks for playing, i guess?

7+ Year Old Account
    It was painful to watch this video, the guy is too whiny. He should just slap her and take his hat back, not wasting over ten minutes arguing with an idiot.

Deleted
    Another triggered right wing

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    What do you think about kurdish nationalism? Palestinian nationalism?
    I oppose all nationalism that involves the use of force in order to limit the freedoms of others or harm innocent people. I don't care who is doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    This is a cap.

This is a hijab.

What's the difference?

Stealing another person's property is still a crime.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    This is a cap.

This is a hijab.

1. Grab back of Hijab.
    2. Yank it.
    3. Call her a triggered baby if she freaks out and tries to get help.

Quote Originally Posted by Musaik View Post
    What's the difference?

Stealing another person's property is still a crime.
    One is gonna be considered a hate crime?

1. Grab back of Hijab.
    2. Yank it.
    3. Call her a triggered baby if she freaks out and tries to get help.
    1. Grab the back of the Hijab: which typically wraps from the front- around the throat- and, in some cases, is secured with pins in the front and back.

2. Yank it. Violently wrenching her head back, potentially choking her in the process; all the while likely failing to remove the Hijab, because it typically wraps from the front- around the throat- and, in some cases, is secured with pins in the front and back.

3. Call her a triggered baby, get found in contempt of court on top of the battery charges you were facing after violently wrenching her head back and choking her.

You aren't very good at this shit, I'd advise you fucking stop.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    1. Grab the back of the Hijab: which typically wraps from the front- around the throat- and, in some cases, secured with pins in the front and back.

2. Yank it. Violently wrenching her head back, potentially choking her in the process; all the while likely failing to remove the Hijab, because it typically wraps from the front- around the throat- and, in some cases, is secured with pins in the front and back.

3. Call her a triggered baby, get found in contempt of court on top of the battery charges you were facing after violently wrenching her head back and choking her.

You aren't very good at this shit, I'd advise you fucking stop.
    Lol assault. Stealing isn't bad or assault. And next time, she won't wear those pins or maybe the hijab.

Stop being babies. It's just headwear.

Quote Originally Posted by dr2022 View Post
    One is gonna be considered a hate crime?
    Most likely... it bothers me how one side only decries violence and destruction of property when it only effects them...

Lol assault. Stealing isn't bad or assault. And next time, she won't wear those pins or maybe the hijab.

Stop being babies. It's just headwear.
    Like I said, you really fucking suck at this game. First, notice I said battery, not assault; look it the fuck up to determine the difference, and why it changes the context. You quoted my post, but completely ignored it. Don't quote me if you aren't responding to me, that shit is annoying.

Second, I haven't even given my take on this situation, just calling out your dumbass post, so don't attribute my opinion as theirs. Nowhere have I stated that stealing isn't bad, or assault; just calling out your dumbass post.

And third, it might just be headwear, but not all fucking headwear is considered equal. It takes far less effort to remove a trucker hat, than even a fitted cap, let alone a Hijab. Anybody with a functioning brain can easily understand that, so I give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you just weren't aware of how a Hijab is applied to one's head. Now you have a general idea, so it's best you adjust your material accordingly.

But you still fucking suck at this game.
    Last edited by King Shark; 2017-10-08 at 01:54 PM.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Dont steal peoples stuff next time? Whats so hard about following this simple rule.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Dont steal peoples stuff next time? Whats so hard about following this simple rule.
    Its ok to break the law if its against people you don't like apparently.. but its doesn't extend in the reverse.

Stealing a MAGa hat also makes this a political motivated crime. Its a hat(e) crime so to say.

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    Like I said, you really fucking suck at this game. First, notice I said battery, not assault; look it the fuck up to determine the difference, and why it changes the context. You quoted my post, but completely ignored it. Don't quote me if you aren't responding to me, that shit is annoying.

Second, I haven't even given my take on this situation, just calling out your dumbass post, so don't attribute my opinion as theirs. Nowhere have I stated that stealing isn't bad, or assault; just calling out your dumbass post.

And third, it might just be headwear, but not all fucking headwear is considered equal. It takes far less effort involved to remove a trucker hat, than even a fitted cap, let alone a Hijab. Anybody with a functioning brain can easily understand that, so I give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you just weren't aware of how a Hijab is applied to one's head. Now you have a general idea, so it's best you adjust your material accordingly.

But you still fucking suck at this game.
    Not really. It's still headwear, which is a nothing thing to take from people. You're only applying extra value to it because you favor it. Just like people who think you can set an American flag on fire but not an LGBT one and vice versa.

Headwear theft is not a crime, no matter the object. Making one piece of headwear superior is garbage.