Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    First Antifa as a organization doesn't exist...the right-wing just calls literally everybody antifa or, if they are black BLM because they need a boogeyman to exist.

Second what happened in Charlottesville didn't just end up with a single dead. It was less reported for obvious reasons because a terror attack takes more priority but their was also allot of assault going
    They have a flag and basically have a dress code, they are more organized than the White Supremacists. Part of me wishes we could round both groups up and put them on a boat to have at each other in the middle of the Atlantic... but then the other part of me would protect their freedom of speech as long as they don't hurt others.

Both are full of idiots.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post
    They have a flag and basically have a dress code, they are more organized than the White Supremacists. Part of me wishes we could round both groups up and put them on a boat to have at each other in the middle of the Atlantic... but then the other part of me would protect their freedom of speech as long as they don't hurt others.

Both are full of idiots.
    This really isn't true. It was pretty obvious from last skirmish in chartlotteville that the Antifa are an unorganised collective, whereas the Nazis had clearly been organised and had prior training.

The nazis should be held in the same reguard as pedos and afraid to announce what they are in public.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    This really isn't true. It was pretty obvious from last skirmish in chartlotteville that the Antifa are an unorganised collective, whereas the Nazis had clearly been organised and had prior training.

The nazis should be held in the same reguard as pedos and afraid to announce what they are in public.
    I would say that they mostly are afraid to announce what they are in public for the same reason pedos are. Everyone hates them. The difference between them and pedos is that on some level the pedos know what they are doing is wrong and are ashamed and really don't want to be caught doing something illegal. The White Supremacists (And Antifa, for that matter) feel that they have a righteous cause. There is nothing more dangerous than a violent group with a self-righteous cause.

I'll grant you that the Antifa group in Charlottesville wasn't very organized, but the groups that do protests on the west coast are very organized.

I just want people to disown both. There is no greater of two evils here, just two evils that need to be opposed.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Oh boy, 40-50 irrelevant people. Don't give them the attention they want and they'll leave.
    Or they will fester underground until it becomes a bigger problem later on. Violence is wrong but you don't ignore a growing problem.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Quite to the contrary.

It is because I actually do respect our country's values, that I will allow anyone who is a citizen of the USA their freedom of expression, as long as it is within the bounds of the law and (keyword) is non-violent and legally organized. It is Anti-Fa and anyone who supports them who seem to miss the entire point of what freedom entails, and they cloak it in the statement that they are anti fascist. But it's ultimately the same evil. Suppression of anyone you disagree. Violence is justified against those you disagree with. If the teachers actually taught history instead of indoctrination these days, they would teach the fact that such a point of view is about as Fascist as it gets.

Don't lecture me on what my Grandparents did. Both of mine fought Hitler and we lost 3 over Italy. That war has been close to my mind and my heart for as long as I have been alive. Yet that is why I am who I am today. You see, I would be spitting on my grandparents memory if I allowed a vile and subversive sect of people like Antifa, to use the past as a means to reassert the same evil he represented by simply adding "anti" as a part of their name.

I really don't care what their names are. Actions always speak far louder than words, and thus by their conduct Antifa has convicted themselves and showed that they are simply the newest iteration of the Brown Shirt zealot. Of this, there is no doubt in my mind. They would gleefully commit genocide and ethnic cleansing of anyone who opposes them if they got the chance. The same logic was used by Hitler to justify it with the Jews after all. Replace Jew with Nazi, and Nazi with Antifa and it's 1935 all over again.

And so for that reason Orbitus, I must object and oppose it. To do anything less would be to dishonor all those who died to such evil.

That being said if these Tiki Torch waving nimrods go violent, one will hope the Police are not told to stand down and they force them to disperse. If that means that a few are killed for breaking the law and refusing to heed the orders of the legitimate Government and their proxies.. Well then lets all be honest here. Isn't that really their screw up and problem, not ours? Respect the rule of Law, operate within it's confines and usually you'll be in good shape.

Like sand on the beach, this too will wash away in time. I am not concerned.
    Well, it's a good thing you oppose this administration's attempts to limit immigration, since you apparently support freedom and out country's long-standing beliefs on the matter.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Or they will fester underground until it becomes a bigger problem later on. Violence is wrong but you don't ignore a growing problem.
    It was 40 people and they left after 10 minutes because nobody cared. Besides, if they aren't commiting a crime, what are you gonna do?

These paid clowns are the biggest concern America has right now. We must mobilize the entire country and suspend the Constitution until they are dealt with!

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Oh boy, 40-50 irrelevant people. Don't give them the attention they want and they'll leave.
    We didn't give them attention last time until they were marching around, chanting hail victory and 'the jews will not replace us'.

Then we started giving a shit and they killed a woman. So no, I say give these 40-50 people all the attention they want, so they can become the victim of their own lifestyles. Fuck censoring this Nazi cucks, give people an example how -not- to live by.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Quite to the contrary.

It is because I actually do respect our country's values, that I will allow anyone who is a citizen of the USA their freedom of expression, as long as it is within the bounds of the law and (keyword) is non-violent and legally organized. It is Anti-Fa and anyone who supports them who seem to miss the entire point of what freedom entails, and they cloak it in the statement that they are anti fascist. But it's ultimately the same evil. Suppression of anyone you disagree. Violence is justified against those you disagree with. If the teachers actually taught history instead of indoctrination these days, they would teach the fact that such a point of view is about as Fascist as it gets.

Don't lecture me on what my Grandparents did. Both of mine fought Hitler and we lost 3 over Italy. That war has been close to my mind and my heart for as long as I have been alive. Yet that is why I am who I am today. You see, I would be spitting on my grandparents memory if I allowed a vile and subversive sect of people like Antifa, to use the past as a means to reassert the same evil he represented by simply adding "anti" as a part of their name.

I really don't care what their names are. Actions always speak far louder than words, and thus by their conduct Antifa has convicted themselves and showed that they are simply the newest iteration of the Brown Shirt zealot. Of this, there is no doubt in my mind. They would gleefully commit genocide and ethnic cleansing of anyone who opposes them if they got the chance. The same logic was used by Hitler to justify it with the Jews after all. Replace Jew with Nazi, and Nazi with Antifa and it's 1935 all over again.

And so for that reason Orbitus, I must object and oppose it. To do anything less would be to dishonor all those who died to such evil.

That being said if these Tiki Torch waving nimrods go violent, one will hope the Police are not told to stand down and they force them to disperse. If that means that a few are killed for breaking the law and refusing to heed the orders of the legitimate Government and their proxies.. Well then lets all be honest here. Isn't that really their screw up and problem, not ours? Respect the rule of Law, operate within it's confines and usually you'll be in good shape.

Like sand on the beach, this too will wash away in time. I am not concerned.
    If teachers actually taught history, you wouldn't hold those opinions.

But it's not a teachers job for you to learn history that hasn't been white-washed to oblivion.

I saw a 5th year history textbook that claimed Native Americans 'peacefully moved from their homes so the settlers would have room to build their homes and farms'. You know, not the hundreds of years of bloody and intentional genocide white people love to forget.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Considering we have labeled the very tactic that he used as terrorism in other countries, I think I will stick with them being terrorists.
    Then what do you label what Antifa did at the Milo on Berkley debate shooting IED fireworks at police??? Why were they not rounded up and sent to Guantanamo for terrorism for Fireing IEDs at Police officers one of which injured an officer when it blew up in his face.

Face it Either they are both terrorists or neither are. I'm fine with calling the Alt right a bunch of terrorists but Antifa is nothing more either..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blamblam41 View Post
    We didn't give them attention last time until they were marching around, chanting hail victory and 'the jews will not replace us'.

Then we started giving a shit and they killed a woman. So no, I say give these 40-50 people all the attention they want, so they can become the victim of their own lifestyles. Fuck censoring this Nazi cucks, give people an example how -not- to live by.
    They left after 10 minutes and nothing happened. It's fine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Did you miss the point of their post? It's not always going to be so peaceful. Should we wait until they're going around killing people again to do something about it? I'm sure you're super excited for when and if that day comes.
    Should we wait for you to snap and kill people? You seem pretty hateful, if we go through your posts...

Quote Originally Posted by Zecora View Post

You think people who killed one person in a terrorist attack and injured several, people who wants to "Burn the Jews" and "cleanse" the "Superior White Race" are BETTER than people who want equal treatment for people of all colour, or decent lives for the poor?

The hell is wrong with you? You should be ashamed!
    The violent liberals were blocking the roads. Did he run them over in a public park? The beach? Did he drive into a hotel lobby? Oh wait No, it was a ROAD and the way I heard it it was in retaliation to a mob throwing rocks at his car. Fuck them. Get off the God damn roads, go find a field or empty lot and demonstrate there.

BLM and illegals don't want equal rights. BLM want the right to be 12% of the population and commit more than 1/2 of all violent crime and attack/run from police with no penalty. Illegals want to stay here, burden the economy and not learn to speak English and just ignore immigration laws. Yea they are both far worse.

Hateful towards who or what? How do you even come to that conclusion? Because I use "bad" words a lot? Do you want a safe space?

Give me a single post that justifies you saying some shit like this towards me.
    Merely using the same train of thought as you. Sounds like you got triggered by it, want me to stop using the same tactics as you?

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Please, let trump fuck up calming the nation again. We can kick his ass out. Now I wouldn't be surpised if they WANT ANTIFA to come over. Sounds like a trap for them.
    Unfortunately, him fucking up like that so far keeps having no affect. Even with all the dumbass tweets, as long as the GOP feel they can use him, nothing'll happen.

Who the fuck cares? Let them have their cosplay party and move on with your lives people.

15+ Year Old Account
    Did you miss the point of their post? It's not always going to be so peaceful. Should we wait until they're going around killing people again to do something about it? I'm sure you're super excited for when and if that day comes.
    If you want to nip them in the bud, go do it yourself. Can't arrest people for thought crimes.

It only lasted 10 min. I've had stronger rallies in elementary school.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

I don't think I've been so excited for a Wolfenstein game.

We're talking about an actual group of people who hate people because of their skin color and want them dead. So the thought part of your train here is pretty non-existent. But sure, asking you to back up your claim that my post history indicates I'm hateful and may snap and kill someone is just be being "triggered".
    Still so annoyed that someone used the same tactic as you? Maybe it's time to change the way you think, mister.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Sorry, but BLM and people demonstrating in the roads haven't committed terrorist attacks. .
    i'll disagree with that:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ary/458218001/