Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    I think it's fine if Trump betrays the faith, people don't need to have the same beliefs to work with each other. They both want the country to prosper, that's the important shared value.
    Considering he was voted into office by evangelicals that thought he was a person of faith, when his history shows that he isn't, it is entirely hilarious to see people trying to defend him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    I dont even know why kneeling is worse than standing.
    Because these faux patriots that are saying it's bad, don't understand why they are kneeling. These are white people that get warnings for weed possession while the minorities in inner cities get years or up to life for it.

another pr stunt to get people to talk about anything other then the recent patch of news of how his administration is failing.

If this was genuine, he'd be an entire blizzard of snowflakes, instead this was a fake, manufactured stunt. He's already enroute to a fundraiser. Funny part is the Trumpanzee blew his cover.

Also there's this...

Final Fantasy XIV info= Star Swirl on Behemoth AKA Best-hemoth AKA The Cool Kid's Table
    WoW info= Gareth- Uldum Horde

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    I still dont get it, why is kneeling a thing. Who or what does it offend? Is it an american thing?
    Standing up to sing the anthem is a show of respect to it, not doing so (kneeling) is disrespecting the anthem and what it represents.

Quote Originally Posted by Mittens View Post
    Standing up to sing the anthem is a show of respect to it, not doing so (kneeling) is disrespecting the anthem and what it represents.
    Incorrect. Kaep used to sit. It was a Green Beret who asked Kaep to kneel out of respect instead. In every other instance, kneeling is considered respectful, until the snowflake republicans decide it isn't.

Also it's more disrespectful to deny the kneelers their 1st amendment right to kneel. As a vet myself, this is exactly why I served.
    Final Fantasy XIV info= Star Swirl on Behemoth AKA Best-hemoth AKA The Cool Kid's Table

lol good thing these very respectable football fans.....ummm...are standing up for what is right.....

i mean football games have always been the place to be for upstanding, patriotic shining examples of what it means to be american

These same "Patriots" will vehemently defend the right of Nazis to march in American cities but get all riled up over players peacefully kneeling during the anthem.

"I left today's Colts game because @Potus and I will not dignify any event that disrespects our soldiers, our Flag, or our National Anthem," Pence tweeted.

Oh man, anyone shocked a bigot is trying to reframe the issue away from racism and police slaughter to something completely unrelated?

Good thing it isn't about that. They aren't kneeling to disrespect the flag or the anthem, they are kneeling to show the injustice against minorities. People like you always get that confused.

Deleted

I guess hes resinged from his role in the administration too, since hes serving someone who disrespects soldiers.

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    These same "Patriots" will vehemently defend the right of Nazis to march in American cities but get all riled up over players peacefully kneeling during the anthem.
    exactly. Amazing how they're suddenly up in arms when those rascally black people are kneeling, but are stone silent when literal NAZIs are marching through the streets waving flags of 2 enemy powers, (NAZI Germany and the Confederacy) who together killed nearly a million loyal, patriotic American servicemen. They then outright sanctify a guy who dodged the draft 5 times, stole money from the widows of dead soldiers, mocked POWs, openly fought with a gold star family, and equated OIF to the war criminal acts of the Russian government. They seem to think the constitution begins and ends with the 2nd amendment because they've been as silent as the grave in the face of Trump's assault on civil rights, the founding principles of separate but equal branches of government, and the 1st, 4th, 6th, 14th, and 17th amendments.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only reason he went was so he could leave and brag about it, what a shock.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    "I left today's Colts game because @Potus and I will not dignify any event that disrespects our soldiers, our Flag, or our National Anthem," Pence tweeted.

Oh man, anyone shocked a bigot is trying to reframe the issue away from racism and police slaughter to something completely unrelated?
    *Shakes fist angrily* White House Hooooouse!!

Quote Originally Posted by garethrogue View Post
    Incorrect. Kaep used to sit. It was a Green Beret who asked Kaep to kneel out of respect instead. In every other instance, kneeling is considered respectful, until the snowflake republicans decide it isn't.

Also it's more disrespectful to deny the kneelers their 1st amendment right to kneel. As a vet myself, this is exactly why I served.
    The government is not suprrssing his speech and as the old adage goes: " Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom of consequences of said speech".

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, if any millionaires want to get a ticket to a Rams game they have no intention of actually watching, let me know! Would be great to sneak up from the cheap seats and get a better view.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Good thing it isn't about that. They aren't kneeling to disrespect the flag or the anthem, they are kneeling to show the injustice against minorities. People like you always get that confused.
    Standing up is showing respect, doing the opposite is.......

The government is not suprrssing his speech and as the old adage goes: " Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom of consequences of said speech".
    You're joking, I hope. If the Trumpanzee was simply saying something like, "I disagree with those kneeling during the anthem" that'd be one thing, but actively calling for a boycott and telling NFL owners to fire those players crosses a line you'd be having seizures over if Obama had done the same thing and called for the Trumpanzee's firing from The Apprentice when he launched his racist birther conspiracy.

I think it is less about actually having consequences but so much that the consequences aren't based in reality and are based on an imagined slight that never happened by some snowflakes who think it is insulting our troops, our vets, our nation, or our anthem when it does none of that and never did.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

What. A. Fucking. Snowflake.

Standing up is showing respect, doing the opposite is.......
    that's the kind of myopic thinking the right wants you to have. The opposite isn't kneeling to call attention to racially driven civil rights injustices, the opposite is saying and doing things contrary to the morality, culture, and Constitutionally given freedoms we're all taught to live by as Americans.
    Last edited by garethrogue; 2017-10-08 at 08:48 PM.