Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

Is talking about weed bannable here?

I'm just wondering. It would make for a great thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    I'm smoking weed as I type this
    thats the spirit

I hope not, just so I can have a discussion with uneducated retards who think smoking something is good for you.

Always give me a good laugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as it's not tied to religion, gender or a perceived "conspiracy theory" you should be fine.

Deleted
    They are ruining my lawn.

Make Weed Threads Great AGAIN! #MWTGA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    I hope not, just so I can have a discussion with uneducated retards who think smoking something is good for you.

why is someone else smoking dope a bad thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    It is more "inhaling smoke into your lungs can't be good for you", yet people are saying it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I don't care about them, I care when people spread misinformation and lies though due to their own ignorance.

Smoking anything is bad for you, other delivery methods can be fine though.

The cringe weed community can get pretty serious thinking smoking is good for them.

Ever heard of cannabis vaporization?

On top of that, you know there's things like tinctures, topicals and edibles. right?
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

Deleted
    Isn't it more interesting to speak about what it does? What do you see when you smoke it? What is the first thing you no longer pay attention to?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care about them, I care when people spread misinformation and lies though due to their own ignorance.

The cringe weed community can get pretty serious thinking smoking is good for them.
    can you elaborate a bit please?

Smoking is better for me than dealing with my chronic migraines, frankly.

I will put my lungs on the line just to not feel like my head is going to explode for a few hours.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Blamblam41 View Post
    Ever heard of cannabis vaporization?

On top of that, you know there's things like tinctures, topicals and edibles. right?
    Yes my post has the word smoking in it for a reason.

Why would it be? Weeding is a very important part of gardening.

/s

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really like weed, but i only smoke them in special occasions. Just like drinking whisky or a good wine.

I am aware they harm your health, but since i use them in a pretty controlled way, thats not a big thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blamblam41 View Post
    Smoking is better for me than dealing with my chronic migraines, frankly.

I will put my lungs on the line just to not feel like my head is going to explode for a few hours.
    You won't say that when you're coughing up a storm later on in your future(I get the migraine stuff though, had one, it was fucking nasty).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    You won't say that when you're coughing up a storm later on in your future(I get the migraine stuff though, had one, it was fucking nasty).
    Problem is, I only cough when I smoke. It's never really an issue outside of that.

Plus there is a lot of verifiable research that while smoking cannabis is potentially harmful to the lungs, it would take literal decades to match that of tabaco usage. I'm frankly just not that worried.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

>He does not know you can take in weed without smoking.

Huehuehue