Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    It's federally illegal yeah but if you know how the US actually works, that doesn't matter. For all intents and purposes it's perfectly legally and if the federal government were to come into a state like Colorado and start arresting people then the state of Colorado would be able to overrule them. The federal government isn't the sole decider on things like this.
    You have to realize that they are though. If the feds bust people, then they are taken to the federal courts where the federal judges rule. State courts might rule differently, but those same state courts do not supercede the federal courts. The judges in federal courts must uphold federal law, regardless of what state law is.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I love young people
    Is 37 young? I earn a pretty decent living for a single guy, have money to spare, stay in fair shape and I don't allow others to burden me. Thus I made my life choices and live relatively stress free life and I am reasonably happy. All the posts you make about the things that stress you out are choices you made yourself. Kick you nephew or whoever it is out if he pisses you off so much, don't turn to drugs and drinks.

One of the types of people that I just can't stand are people who promote and actively say they are or are going to smoke marijuana. If you smoke it and want to go ahead and do it, I don't care and it doesn't bother me. Why do you need to let the entire world know about it? It doesn't make you look or sound cool.
    Last edited by Rolow; 2017-10-09 at 12:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just love these threads, like usual the hypocrisy is easily witnessed.

We want to expand the use of natural gas and petroleum - but smoking weed is bad for your lungs!
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    It's federally illegal yeah but if you know how the US actually works, that doesn't matter. For all intents and purposes it's perfectly legally and if the federal government were to come into a state like Colorado and start arresting people then the state of Colorado would be able to overrule them. The federal government isn't the sole decider on things like this.
    Again wrong, Under the US Constitution Article VI Clause 2 The Supremecy Clause: It provides that state courts are bound by the supreme law; in case of conflict between federal and state law, the federal law must be applied. Even state constitutions are subordinate to federal law.
    Last edited by vindicatorx; 2017-10-09 at 12:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolow View Post
    One of the types of people that I just can't stand are people who promote and actively say they are or are going to smoke marijuana. If you smoke it and want to go ahead and do it, I don't care and it doesn't bother me. Why do you need to let the entire world know about it? It doesn't make you look or sound cool.
    Couldn't agree more. I feel the same way about douchebag drunks.

"lololol I'm soooo drunk look at me guys aren't I kewl!?!?!?"

On topic where are the mods at? Discussing illegal things is against the rules here and smoking marijuana is still against federal law.

Either enforce all the rules or none of them you hypocrites.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    They would be trampling all over state's rights though which is the issue. Which is why you won't see this happen. So it's really a non-point.

Weird that it never happens then don't you think? At this point in time, it's a state's rights issue so the federal government won't be interfering.
    Uhm it does federal authorities have raided the shit out of Colorado this year. Perhaps you should stop talking and go read some.
    http://ktla.com/2017/02/23/federal-l...l-white-house/

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I'm just wondering. It would make for a great thread.
    Depends who opens the thread, this one will most likely be closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolow View Post
    Exactly my thoughts put in a kinder way. I never understood why pot smokers/alcoholics have to constantly advertise it, talk about how amazing it is, and then cry they have no money and how depressing life is when they can't smoke/drink.

Smoking marijuana isn't illegal on any level.
    Ever heard of public intoxication?

10+ Year Old Account
    Smoking marijuana isn't illegal on any level.
    Fine. Possessing it, buying it, selling it, carrying it, etc.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's public intoxication, not smoking marijuana. You seem to not understand the difference. It also isn't illegal to be intoxicated in public. That's just poor naming of the law code. You can be drunk in public but it's only illegal when it gets to point of endangering yourself, others or property. Or you're just being a public nuisance. So, as long as you don't act like a jackass, it's perfectly legal. All this applies with being high on anything as well. Only possession or selling is illegal.
    You have to possess it to smoke it.

10+ Year Old Account
    smokes weed once
    puts the word "burner" in his username

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    You had* to possess it. You can't get arrested for past possession. If it's not on your person at the moment, you're not breaking any laws at that time and can't be arrested. You can go up to a cop and tell him you're high as fuck and he can't do shit about it. He may detain you and search you but if he doesn't find anything then he can't arrest you.
    No. To be, as you put it, SMOKING it, you are in possession of it. Which is illegal.

Deleted
    This is a tricky subject as cannabis has different legal status in different countries, states and regions. Do not confuse this for a US website, the founder was/is a frog.

I need to smoke more. I'm friends with a few potheads, i should make a move.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

its not good..
    let me rank it a little for you and all the other people who claim it.

ranked from good to bad with distance inbetween to indicate the difference

GOOD: Not smoking --------------------------- vaping weed --vaping nicotine ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------smoking weed------smoking nicotine/tabacco

there are enough studies indicating that smoking weed with tabacco is less harmfull then smoking tabacco. albeit its still harmfull... A LOT

Deleted
    Having a conversation about weed with stoners is tedious, especially stoners that make their habbit a personality

Supposedly MJ harms the grey matter in young adults and teens.

I don't think it's bannable, but threads about drugs routinely get shut down if they stray from the legality aspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..