Poll: How tall?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly Nino View Post
    How does that work out with guys? Isn't it awkward to have sex with some guys due to your size?
    Notice how the girl on the left is taller due to longer legs. They have a relatively similar torso size.

Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    I wonder though, how tall is your friend if you don't mind me asking? I am about the same height as you, but I feel like that difference on the picture is definitely a lot bigger than with most people.
    You're tall too?

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ PICS OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
    Last edited by Dragonfly Nino; 2017-10-04 at 01:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Under Your Spell View Post
    Wow, are everyone in your family short?
    I'm adopted, and don't really have any record for biological family, so I have no idea.

6"5"

Defo want to visit Japan one day and gloat :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    To be honest I didn't see it. I'm average in Sweden but was feeling pretty tall around dutch people in amsterdam. I don't know how they got the numbers.
    Lol, as if the majority of people you see in Amsterdam are Dutch. You went to the biggest tourist trap there is and saw tourists.

How they get the numbers is pretty easy: every child gets measured in school, several times up until high school. Doctors also measure. There's tons of data to go on. In my family, nearly all the males are between 185-195 (and it's a big family).

The national average is 'only' 183.8 cm. But apparently that's the tallest average in the world right now.

Almost 190cm.

Deleted
    189, wish I was shorter tbh.

Deleted
    181 , above average for my country

193, or 6'4

Manlets, when will they learn?

Deleted
    If poll incl 3 meters, people would click on it...

Quote Originally Posted by Mystrome View Post
    Lol, as if the majority of people you see in Amsterdam are Dutch. You went to the biggest tourist trap there is and saw tourists.

How they get the numbers is pretty easy: every child gets measured in school, several times up until high school. Doctors also measure. There's tons of data to go on. In my family, nearly all the males are between 185-195 (and it's a big family).

The national average is 'only' 183.8 cm. But apparently that's the tallest average in the world right now.
    Tourists speaking dutch?

I'm 4' 11" and almost thirteen years old. Due to precocious puberty and lack of seen growth in the last year, I'm probably staying this way. Yay... -_-

(If you don't know, precocious [early] puberty can lead to small stature as an adult because growth stops earlier than normal. Yes, I have been doing my research. )

Quote Originally Posted by ashblond View Post
    Good that you didn't use inch or feet. whoever uses them should go back to school.
    Um, excuse me? So, you're basically calling every single American a retard? If you have the option to use imperial units, you should have the freedom to do so. Just because metrics are "harder" and "more challenging" to use, it doesn't make you smarter in any way if you use them. You're just trying to be edgy if you think that way. This is how you come across: "Oh, guess what? I'm gonna be that random American that doesn't use imperial units! JUST to seem like I'm smarter than everyone else!" I'm not saying it's bad that you use metrics, just don't brag about it and think that you're "edgy" because of it.

Around 173 cm ("5'7 feet", for the uninitiated).
    Last edited by Theoris; 2017-10-09 at 01:36 AM.

That's one curiously lopsided bell curve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    That's one curiously lopsided bell curve.
    People always lie about their height, so polls like this are pointless without verification.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    ew cm, EU ppl -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Xkiller9000 View Post
    ew cm, EU ppl -_-
    Yeah. Ewww that stupid decimal measurement system that is consistent with itself and is used by every country except the US, Liberia and Myanmar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Yeah. Ewww that stupid decimal measurement system that is consistent with itself and is used by every country except the US, Liberia and Myanmar.
    yep pretty much