Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Being promiscuous is not uncommon, and not frowned upon in general...if you're a man. It is, in general, if you're a woman. Bit of a double-standard there.

The world is full of them.

Either way, you don't even know if someones ever had sex before but you'd call them promiscuous just because they don't suit your idiotic idea of how to behave.
    What? This example is textbook promiscuity.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltrold View Post
    Technically you fucked up, but....

She left with someone else that night. If she was worth a shit she would have either cooled it for the night or helped your light weight ass out.

Don't fuck around with girls who bounce from one person to another. If you don't give them attention for a second and they are off dancing with someone else, they are a thot.

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    Technically you fucked up, but....

She left with someone else that night. If she was worth a shit she would have either cooled it for the night or helped your light weight ass out.

Don't fuck around with girls who bounce from one person to another. If you don't give them attention for a second and they are off dancing with someone else, they are a thot.
    She didn't owe him anything as far as dancing goes, really.

But not taking care of the one that you're with at the party just spells out shitty friend.

Yeah your friend got drunk but jesus fuck give them a hand, you're their friend after all.

Hooking up with someone while your friend might be getting mugged or beat up is just trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Yeah, I'm the beta because I assume all women are whores for simply going home with a guy.
    You're the beta because you immediately get triggered by a comment that says nothing wrong.

She went home with a dude she just met while the one she went to the party with was feeling sick.

She also probably did it to make OP jealous, which added to point 1 makes her even worse.

- - - Updated - - -

How is it obvious? Not every girl that goes home with a guy is going to fuck him.
    Yeah, I'm sure they wanted to play chess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stopped at "I got drunk".

Yep, you fucked up. Congrats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

1, She supposedly has a boyfriend. Bad sign.

2, She is seemingly interested in you despite her supposedly having a boyfriend. Bad sign + a warning sign.

3, You act like a moron and a douchbag. She leaves the party with another dude. Bad sign number 94729839.

Just apologize for your behavior (be decent) and then back off and out. Nothing good would ever come out of that relationship.

How was I triggered exactly? Seems like you think someone just responding to you is them getting triggered. You're just make a shit ton of unwarranted assumptions. You also already used that line. Got any new material?
    Not my fault you generalize women because I assume one fucked you over in the past.

Resorting to personal attacks during an argument spells triggered.

Yeah, I'm the beta because I assume all women are whores for simply going home with a guy.
    It's not about being a "whore", it's about the fact that the OP made a complete and utter ass of himself to the point where she decided he isn't worth the hassle.

Quote Originally Posted by Siraeyou View Post
    Girl with a boyfriend trying to hook up with other guys while partying? Not worth the drama or trouble. Your drinking saved yourself the trouble of having to deal with her.

Even if she was single and interested in you, the fact that she chooses to go home and hook up with another guy because you weren't readily available.

On a different note if all you want is to hook up and you don't want to pursue a meaningful relationship then yes you missed your shot there, but hey she seems like she likes being put into those situations so you probably just need to lure her to another party.
    100% agree with this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

How is that a personal attack? I'm making an observation and typically people who generalize women so severely were fucked over in the past. It doesn't even say anything bad about you. Maybe whoever fucked you over was a complete bitch.
    Don't even try.

typically people who generalize women
    Which I did not do. I just called her a hoe. Based on OP's words she acted like one.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltrold View Post
    She had mentioned a few times that she had boyfriend when we were working together,
    if she was single, she is the one that fucked up if she was interested in you. if she has a boyfriend, and you know who he is, do him a favor and let him know his girl is sleazy
    Last edited by zhero; 2017-10-09 at 03:18 AM.

You got blacked out drunk, insulted the ugly women, and didn't puke on anything important.

You made all the right moves as far as I can see. Besides partying in a dorm. Dorm parties are weak.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

10+ Year Old Account
    Ye you have arrived at destination fucked.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Dude, you fucked up, best thing you can do is forget this thing, and if the opportunity comes and she's still into you...

Don't go too hard on the drinking...

How is it obvious? Not every girl that goes home with a guy is going to fuck him.
    Maybe not sex, but almost certainly sexual activity.

You generalized women by saying that if they go home with a man in this situation it's only to sleep with them.
    Now you're just being obtuse to suit your agenda.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah you fucked up. sounds like it should have been a slam dunk getting in her pants and YOU went and let it slip through your fingers. keep track of how much you drink! hopefully you learn something from this
    3ds fc 0576 4895 9192
    ice safari with snorunt sneasel and lapras

pm me if you add me!

Not really.
    I don't really understand how you would think it's likely nothing happened. You don't bring people home with the intent of not having sex in this context. At the very best they both passed out with the intent of having sex at some point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ha, and i thought that i was bad with girls at teenage years

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sormine View Post
    Maybe not sex, but almost certainly sexual activity.
    If you would talk about single 30+ years olds - sure. But it's teens. It's only the case of really fucked up mentally kids (abusive parents, sex-knowledge-restricted, etc), but in general case walking home at night with a stranger from a party is just a safety concern and went valve because her male of choice fucked up royally

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sormine View Post
    I don't really understand how you would think it's likely nothing happened. You don't bring people home with the intent of not having sex in this context. At the very best they both passed out with the intent of having sex at some point.
    if that's the case of her bringing him home to her, the guy could simply get on her tail and walk her home because these parties are full of betas anyways. But it's highly unlikely and impossible for us to know. It could be anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    If you would talk about single 30+ years olds - sure. But it's teens. It's only the case of really fucked up mentally kids (abusive parents, sex-knowledge-restricted, etc), but in general case walking home at night with a stranger from a party is just a safety concern and went valve because her male of choice fucked up royally

- - - Updated - - -

if that's the case of her bringing him home to her, the guy could simply get on her tail and walk her home because these parties are full of betas anyways. But it's highly unlikely and impossible for us to know. It could be anything.
    OP said he saw her trying to hook up with this guy at the party so I don't think they were just "walking" home. Also calling them "betas" means nothing.