10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Question for those who know about Ancient Magus Bride - it made it look like it's a new show, but there were already 3 episodes on CR. Is the new episode a remake of the previous, a sequel, or something else?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    Question for those who know about Ancient Magus Bride - it made it look like it's a new show, but there were already 3 episodes on CR. Is the new episode a remake of the previous, a sequel, or something else?
    the three episodes that was already on it is prequels (anime original), which I don't recommend watching unless you have read the manga.
    So start with The Ancient Magus' Bride, when that one have finished airing you can watch The Ancient Magus' Bride: Those Awaiting a Star.
    Last edited by Enjeh; 2017-10-09 at 03:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    Well it does look a bit different. A bit darker compared on pre-made episodes. I didnt read the manga so i dont know. Looking at it is seems that it goes after the source material:

More nanachi:

7+ Year Old Account
    Binged Kekkai Sensen yesterday. The finale for S1 should be used as a guide on how to close a season.

Still playing catch up for the most part. As far as new season goes, of what I've watched, Urahara and S-Blend are the only drops. Black Clover isn't out of morbid curiosity as to if the yelling continues.
    Last edited by unfilteredJW; 2017-10-09 at 06:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks both of you - I will do that.

Deleted
    3400+ pages.... literally, what

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDayYouMay View Post
    3400+ pages.... literally, what
    Hey, you got your 10th post.

Now you can go post a shitty PvP video.
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

The English dub of Iron-Blooded Orphans S2 premiered on Toonami over the weekend! Let's celebrate with some art:

Spoiler: 

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Binged Kekkai Sensen yesterday. The finale for S1 should be used as a guide on how to close a season.

Still playing catch up for the most part. As far as new season goes, of what I've watched, Urahara and S-Blend are the only drops. Black Clover isn't out of morbid curiosity as to if the yelling continues.
    For Black Clover, would you say it's average? Better than Fairy Tale? Worse than Fairy Tale?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    The English dub of Iron-Blooded Orphans S2 premiered on Toonami over the weekend! Let's celebrate with some art:

Spoiler: 

- - - Updated - - -

For Black Clover, would you say it's average? Better than Fairy Tale? Worse than Fairy Tale?
    It's automatically worse just because MC's VA yells every line.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    He literally sounds like a poor Ryo Horikawa (Japanese Vegeta) on the yells. Just doesn't work for him, imo.
    It's a shame because it'd probably be a solid 7/10 action show otherwise.

And still, amazingly, this isn't the worst show this season.

A decent beginning of new season.
    I enjoyed Blend S more than I probably should... well cat balls excluded. Number 1 sadist is still Hoozuki tho.
    Mudwhales were as gorgeous as I wanted them to be, here's hoping the story doesn't suck and the art remains the same in later episodes. Some people on reddit were saying 1st episode reminded them of SSY and I can see where they're coming from, but I don't expect 1cour show to build a comparable world.
    Both Osomatsu-san and Kekkai Sensen were fucking hilarious. I reckon noone here actually watches Osomatsu, but if anyone wants to give it a shot, there's no need to watch S1 as it's a show mostly consisting of bunch of inconsequential comedy skits.

I haven't outright dropped anything yet, but I don't think I'll give URAHARA and Net-juu no Susume more than 1 additional episode. The same goes for Ousama Game unless it becomes another Another.
    Juuni Taisen didn't seem all that interesting to me, but I imagine the 2nd episode will be quite different.
    After watching the 00 episode of Dies Irae, I don't think I'll even touch that show. It was like watching Hellsing but worse.
    Last, and probably also least, I don't think Mahotsukai's both OP and ED fit the show very well. OP goes for some latin/spanish sound while ED has some kind of street performer barrel organ. It's a minor pet peeve and it's show's actual soundtrack that matters, but it just doesn't let go.
    Last edited by Simplex; 2017-10-09 at 09:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Batman vs. Two-Face 2017 ---- Wtf i just watched. A 1950 batman?

15+ Year Old Account

otp

10+ Year Old Account
    Himouto s2 - yee more sylphy a besto

Whales - Holy shit Gargantia-on-sand batman. AND BROWN SKIN. HOO BOY.

Imouto - Author of Haganai so gonna watch it no matter what.

Animegataris - Rich school girl a besto. This is gonna be good, still don't know the path it is going though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Whales - Holy shit Gargantia-on-sand batman. AND BROWN SKIN. HOO BOY.
    wait which show is that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    wait which show is that
    Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau

No official subs, have to use Asenshi

Looks like Netflix snatched it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    otp
    My dude

Kumiko and Reina were perfection. I wish I could pay KyoAni to make it Canon.