Poll: Do you want Mythic+ removed?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    No, it's a great game mode - but I want a LFG system for it, I hate finding my own group.

Deleted
    No! M+ is the best thing ever implemented.
    Having said that, they should reverse the 'key downgraded to another random key" because it makes practicing high keys a real pain in the ass. Essentially you have to oneshot dungeons - you can't practice a high (depleted) key anymore.

I don't want it removed, but i really, really dislike the affix system. Most people enjoy it though, so it's not going away. I personally won't do them as they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    It comes from WoW's imbalance in Group comp. Most modern MMO's use 4 player groups, 1 heal, 1 tank, 2 dps, with wow still using 1 to 1 to 3 and that being exacerbated by raids doing things like 2 tanks, 4 healers and 12 dps. WoW's old, it runs on old MMO systems, and I doubt a ratio rebalance would work at this stage of the game.
    Except a 1-1-2 is worse than a 1-1-3 when the problem is that more people want to play DPS than tank/heals.

the problem isn't that 5-mans are 1-1-3. it is the fact that tanks go from being 20% of the group in a 5-man to being 10% in a raid group. Because of this, if people want to play the same thing in 5-mans as they want to do progression raiding, they move into a DPS spot.... well that and the fact that DPS have MUCH more interesting/complex of rotations.

10+ Year Old Account
    I missclicked, meant No

M+ is fine itself, but would like a little bit of separation. Maybe make the items not work (reduced ilvl) in raids, kind of like what they did with PVP gear in PVE environments. This would give m+ its own identity, separate it from progression raider's grind to min/max, and make it an actual alternative to endgame raiding instead of being a compliment to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelyron View Post
    I don't want it removed, but i really, really dislike the affix system. Most people enjoy it though, so it's not going away. I personally won't do them as they are.
    fair enough, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but other than getting boned when it comes to harder weeks, the affixes are the only thing that keeps them semi-fresh. the main reason I like them more than raiding is because there is variety from week to wee, otherwise we would be doing the exact same pulls with the exact same strats every week for over a year now.

Mythic+ is one of the better things to happen to the game in a long time. Keeps them instances relevant. Used to be you leveled in a day then spammed heroics for a few more and didn't touch them again.

No.

It's a fine feature for those who care about it. Personally I don't bother but it's a fine way to do dungeons now and then.

No.

Never done it, and have no interest in it, but I see no reason to remove it if other people enjoy it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    Too many dps, not enough healers and tanks.
    That has nothing to do with M+ and has been the case for dungeons since vanilla.

No M+ is here to stay (like lfr )

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maulis425 View Post
    No, it's a great game mode - but I want a LFG system for it, I hate finding my own group.
    Then this game and content is not for you.

15+ Year Old Account
    No, I want them to stay, but I kinda wish they'd stop increasing the difficulty for the same levels, though.

I mean, I understand why they are doing it, but I'd still prefer a +X level to always mean the same difficulty from patch to patch.
    Mistweaver Monk | Holy Priest

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the mythic plus system. I like being able to do content at higher and higher difficulties in a small group. I raid with a fixed group at fixed raid times. If I want to jump in and do something challenging on my own time, mythic plus is perfect for that.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxal View Post
    No, I want them to stay, but I kinda wish they'd stop increasing the difficulty for the same levels, though.

I mean, I understand why they are doing it, but I'd still prefer a +X level to always mean the same difficulty from patch to patch.
    Hopefully that was a one-time thing which they didn't expect to need to do, and in future they'll just add more +X levels.

But yeah I love M+.

The only argument I've seen against it has been the ancient TBC argument of "raiders shouldn't have to do anything but raiding to improve their gear". This has been used as an argument countless times in WoW's history by the same tiny subset of players - a subgroup of raiders who only want to raid, and maybe are willing to do a bit of work to get potions, feasts, etc. but absolutely refuse to do any kind of non-raid content to upgrade their gear once they have started raiding. The first thing they got mad about was Arena gear back in TBC, and they've complained ever since, every single time there was a way to upgrade your gear in a way which might benefit raiders, outside of raiding - so they complain about M+.

Deleted
    no, it's nice to do something beside raiding or even instead of raiding that is rewarding. i only find the rewards off for the current loot system in terms of difficulty/reward. it is not rewarding enough for higher difficulty and the "i did the whole run and i didnt even got an item in like 3 dungeons" is kinda not turning me on really. and the entry reward is to low, as most of the time it is quite impossible to do really high keys with solely gearing through m+. u will always need the big ticket items from raids otherwise you will most likely fail miserably.

tl:dr m+ is kinda an addition to raiding instead of an alternative like it was planned.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, removing Mythic+ would be dumb.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Deleted
    Difficulty levels doesnt belong into MMORPG so yes.

I hate it but I don't think it should be removed.

M+ is the best thing for PvE as it prevents a content draught. You can progress all the time by running fun m+ dungeons with ya friends. WoD was so boring because you couldnt do anything after you blown your raid id for a week.

With M+ dungeons stay relevant for whole expansion which makes it easier for blizzard to justify spending resources on new dungeons. M+ is the single best addition to the game and its likely going to stay.

For me m+ is even better than raiding.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2017-10-09 at 03:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No it's one of the few things they did right this expansion.