Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    PC is what makes courts deliberately forsake common sense.
    so every thing has always been pc then? cause its not like the law just changed over night.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    From one of the less mentally-together posters, I find this hilarious. Not suggesting you're a weirdo because you had underage sex; just that you can post "no damage done".
    And yet she's not wrong. Willingly having sex as a teenager doesn't "damage" you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Thought you had a "girlfriend"?

- - - Updated - - -

Lol what are you talking about. Don't make stuff up.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7959771.html

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/367356...-south-africa/

https://thoughtcatalog.com/jessica-w...aped-by-women/

10+ Year Old Account
    So basically less than 0.01% of all sexual assault cases but you think this is where we should be focusing on...

The amount of pedo apologists and double standards in this thread is astounding. I'm glad she was jailed.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2017-10-09 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    The amount of pedo apologists in this thread is astounding. I'm glad she was jailed.
    I haven't spotted anyone saying it's okay to have sex with prepubescents.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    My original point still stands. STD's and pregnancy that can result from sex can be dangerous. You have only stated that YOU are willing to risk the danger occurring to YOU, nothing more.
    Can be, like 0.0001% risk of getting either of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Under Your Spell View Post
    like 0.0001% risk of getting either of it.
    Incorrect. The risks are higher.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    So basically less than 0.01% of all sexual assault cases but you think this is where we should be focusing on...
    Do you even read threads? Somebody said erections can't be forced, I said they can, you called me a liar, I proved you wrong. Now where did I mention focus should be heterosexual male victims by women? Rape is rape regardless. Also why are you inventing the 0.01%?

Pedophilia, ephebophilia - tomato, tomatoe.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

Can be, like 0.0001% risk of getting either of it.
    Is today "Make your own statistics" day?

Incorrect. The risks are higher.
    Hardly worth paying attention to risks. As I said, 1677 cases of gonorrhea(5 per 100k in the region I live in) in the whole country where I live, we have a population of 10 million. 293 cases of chlamydia / 100k in the region I live in. A massive amount of 377 syphilis cases in the whole country. Add in using condoms and taking birth control and it's very unlikely you'll contract STD or get pregnant.

There is no damage incurred from having sex when you're 14. To suggest sex is harmful because of some age of consent laws is just all kinds of weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    And yet she's not wrong. Willingly having sex as a teenager doesn't "damage" you.
    Yeah I mean,

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Not suggesting you're a weirdo because you had underage sex
    Good thing we all agree there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Hardly worth paying attention to risks. As I said, 1677 cases of gonorrhea(5 per 100k in the region I live in) in the whole country where I live, we have a population of 10 million. 293 cases of chlamydia / 100k in the region I live in. A massive amount of 377 syphilis cases in the whole country. Add in using condoms and taking birth control and it's very unlikely you'll contract STD or get pregnant.
    Reported STD/pregnancy cases =/= total cases. Current birth control methods results in 1 in 20 women "reporting" becoming pregnant. Not all women report their pregnancies if they miscarry. Not everyone goes to the doctor to be reported for STDs.
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2017-10-09 at 07:32 PM.

Reported cases =/= total cases. Current birth control methods results in 1 in 20 women "reporting" becoming pregnant. Not all women report their pregnancies if they miscarry.
    Because many are not using it correctly if they have to administer doses themselves and are likely having sex without condoms too. I have friends who think it isn't important to take their pills on time, that they can slack with it.

With condoms and properly used birth control there is next to no risk of getting pregnant.

- - - Updated - - -

Not everyone goes to the doctor to be reported for STDs.
    That's punishable under law here. If you have HIV and infect someone else with it, you can go to prison for aggravated assault, which can give you 6 years prison.
    Last edited by Player Twelve; 2017-10-09 at 07:36 PM.

Deleted
    Because many are not using it correctly if they have to administer doses themselves and are likely having sex without condoms too. I have friends who think it isn't important to take their pills on time, that they can slack with it.

With condoms and properly used birth control there is next to no risk of getting pregnant.

- - - Updated - - -

That's punishable under law here.
    You're saying it's illegal to not have STD tests after each fuck?

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    You're saying it's illegal to not have STD tests after each fuck?
    Less hyperbole. People go to the doctors for symptoms and get diagnosed and get treated in most cases, they have to give the names of everyone they've had sex with so they can be contacted or contact them themselves. Then you have a few idiots who refuses to and they are the ones who get punished.
    Last edited by Player Twelve; 2017-10-09 at 07:41 PM.

Deleted
    Less hyperbole. People go to the doctors for symptoms and get diagnosed and get treated in most cases, they have to give the names of everyone they've had sex with so they can be contacted or contact them themselves. Then you have a few idiots who refuses to and they are the ones who get punished.
    What's that got to do with people not knowing they have an STD?

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    What's that got to do with people not knowing they have an STD?
    If you don't go to a doctor when you notice symptoms you are held responsible. There's a variety of diseases covered under the law beyond STDs, like salmonella, bird flu, botulism, malaria, measles, polio, tbc etc.
    Last edited by Player Twelve; 2017-10-09 at 07:45 PM.

condoms and properly used birth control there is next to no risk
    Simply untrue.

- - - Updated - - -

If you don't go to a doctor when you notice symptoms
    I never go to the doctor when I don't feel well. It's not illegal to not go to the doctor.

Deleted
    If you don't go to a doctor when you notice symptoms you are held responsible. There's a variety of diseases covered under the law beyond STDs, like salmonella, bird flu, botulism, malaria, measles, polio, tbc etc.
    We're talking about people who don't know they have an STD