Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    HAHAHA... God, this presidency is such a fuckin' train wreck. The past year has read like a bad fanfiction where ridiculous things keep happening. Oh man, what will this staggeringly moronic man do next?

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't he kinda have to considering El Presidente pardoned this racist scumbag?
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Quote Originally Posted by Perkunas View Post
    Didn't he kinda have to considering El Presidente pardoned this racist scumbag?
    Not kinda, he definitely had to. But some people will use every opportunity to declare victory, no matter how misguided.

Kent State kids provoked armed men. I shudder to agree with Penguin, but there it is.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Realitytrembles View Post
    Kent State kids provoked armed men. I shudder to agree with Penguin, but there it is.

Yeah, how DARE protestors assume that they won’t be murdered by the government.

And I assume you apply the same standards to everyone who dies to extremist Muslim terrorists?

Quote Originally Posted by Realitytrembles View Post

The US provoked Middle Easterners with pilot licenses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Calling it lies because it doesn't fit with your narrative won't change that this is what people are frustrated by, or the inherent factuality of the words. By all means, keep living in a bubble. Just don't whine when you keep losing Congressional Seats and Senate races. Someday in the not too distant future, there's going to be a demonstration for #BLM or Antifa where the Cops are not held back and the National Guard is called in.

Then you'll see the same thing that happened at Kent State University in the 1970s happen again, and you'll wonder why it happened.
    For a guy who claims to hold freedom and small government in such high esteem you have such a raging hard on for a police killing or imprisoning anyone you disagree with. The Gestapo would've been happy to have your blessing!

Also you forgot but her emails
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep reaching bro. The only one that emulates the Gestapo with frightening regularity these days is ANTIFA.
    Arpaio called what he was doing throwing people in "concentration camps", so is he part of ANTIFA?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    For a guy who claims to hold freedom and small government in such high esteem you have such a raging hard on for a police killing or imprisoning anyone you disagree with. The Gestapo would've been happy to have your blessing!

Also you forgot but her emails
    Keep reaching bro. The only one that emulates the Gestapo with frightening regularity these days is ANTIFA.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    In case anyone missed it, The Penguin here is slavering over the prospect of a reprise of the Kent State Massacre.

If you had any doubts about who and what he is, there you are.
    Actually, I wrote the following.

Someday in the not too distant future, there's going to be a demonstration for #BLM or Antifa where the Cops are not held back and the National Guard is called in. Then you'll see the same thing that happened at Kent State University in the 1970s happen again, and you'll wonder why it happened.
    Are we at a point where when it is now necessary that you rewrite the English Language to mean something it doesn't, in order to try and make any sort of #resist bullet-point? I only say that because I'm trying to be generous in trying to understand in what world outside an Insane Asylum such a meaning would be taken.

I pointed out the risks of such a movement, and what it will inevitably come to if the rhetoric isn't dialed back when the rule of Law is reasserted. Emphasis mine. Rule of Law. Yet somehow.. this has shifted into 'slavening' and a desire to see people die? ..Not sure if serious or just delusional and suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Either way trying to analyze your logic is way above my pay-grade. At the least however people can see your complete lack of logic. Report this post as I'm sure you will, maybe you'll get a bite. Crying and flaming people for making a legitimate counter argument seems about your speed.
    Last edited by The Penguin; 2017-10-09 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Edited to remove a minor insult. Not sinking to her level.

Calling it lies because it doesn't fit with your narrative won't change that this is what people are frustrated by, or the inherent factuality of the words.
    So you admit you were lying, but don't care because other people don't care.

By all means, keep living in a bubble.
    Rich coming from someone who has never seen a black person outside of TV.

Just don't whine when you keep losing Congressional Seats and Senate races. Someday in the not too distant future, there's going to be a demonstration for #BLM or Antifa where the Cops are not held back and the National Guard is called in.

Then you'll see the same thing that happened at Kent State University in the 1970s happen again, and you'll wonder why it happened.
    No, we understand why. It's because people like you are fascists who lack any moral code and simply desire to murder people.

What you fail to understand is that my people have the moral right and obligation to stop you guys by any means necessary. "Never again" wasn't a polite suggestion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Manning did exactly what Arpaio did: Endangered lives and caused trouble to accomplish a goal that should have been accomplished through other means. Manning however accomplished his means via a crime that needed greater punishment due to the magnitude of what he had done. Obama himself did not push for the sentence so don't try to tie it to the administration. It was a military court not the administration.
    Yes. Exposing war crimes is EXACTLY the same thing as running a self-described concentration camp. You've cracked the fucking code, Neo.

- - - Updated - - -

Antifa aren't throwing people into concentration camps. Hell, they haven't killed anyone.

I pointed out the risks of such a movement, and what it will inevitably come to if the rhetoric isn't dialed back when the rule of Law is reasserted. Emphasis mine. Rule of Law. Yet somehow.. this has shifted into 'slavening' and a desire to see people die? ..Not sure if serious or just delusional and suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome.
    If messages like "fascism is bad" and "state-sanctioned lynchings are bad" provoke violent reactions by the state, it's because the state is fascist and supports lynchings.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    <Snipped remainder as it's off-topic flaming, with no actual factual basis>

No, we understand why. It's because people like you are fascists who lack any moral code and simply desire to murder people.

What you fail to understand is that my people have the moral right and obligation to stop you guys by any means necessary. "Never again" wasn't a polite suggestion.
    No. What you fail to understand is that all anyone who associates or assists ANTIFA on any level are, are dangerous wackos and traitors. Anyone who attack another Human Being with a different view point aside from your own is a Fascist. Society realizes this now also, and that's why ANTIFA was named a Terror Group. Honestly, it's members should of learned right and wrong from their parents and teachers. But their teachers were 1960s Hippies that were world weary and bitter. Now these children are adults, yet they cannot and will not listen to reason.

Thus, to protect the rule of Law if reason will not prevail, it will fall to the State to instruct these people on your clear lack of understanding. I'm no Fascist, but anyone espousing a view like yours and painting the world in broad absolute strokes as you seem to is clearly cut from the same cloth as the monster that came out of the Rhine 70 years ago. You just added Anti, before your name to try and white wash your methodology. Make no error. Never again, actually means that men like me will not ever submit to men like you or the profane agenda espoused.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. What you fail to understand is that all anyone who associates or assists ANTIFA on any level are, are dangerous wackos and traitors. Anyone who attack another Human Being with a different view point aside from your own is a Fascist. Society realizes this now also, and that's why ANTIFA was named a Terror Group. Honestly, it's members should of learned right and wrong from their parents and teachers. But their teachers were 1960s Hippies that were world weary and bitter. Now these children are adults, yet they cannot and will not listen to reason.

Thus, to protect the rule of Law if reason will not prevail, it will fall to the State to instruct these people on your clear lack of understanding. I'm no Fascist, but anyone espousing a view like yours and painting the world in broad absolute strokes as you seem to is clearly cut from the same cloth as the monster that came out of the Rhine 70 years ago. You just added Anti, before your name to try and white wash your methodology. Make no error. Never again, actually means that men like me will not ever submit to men like you or the profane agenda espoused.
    You know the problem you missing with fascist ideology? The whole point is obedience to government. That's what makes it so bad. If you let the ideology become representative of the state, it will be illegal to fight back verbally. All news will be fake, other than what government tells you is real. The rest of the world will become the enemy. This is unlike any other ideology, because all others can actually be reasoned with... unless, they have the same government obedience, that by the time you are done talking them out if it, it will be illegal for you to do so.

Fascism doesn't start from force, it leads to it. Fascism starts due to complacency. Something that becomes too late, by the time they come for you... and there is no one left to speak up for you.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_they_came_...

See... it's nothing new...

"First they came ..." is a poem written by German Lutheran pastor Martin Niemöller (1892–1984). It is about the cowardice of German intellectuals following the Nazis' rise to power and subsequent purging of their chosen targets, group after group. Many variations and adaptations in the spirit of the original have been published in the English language. It deals with themes of persecution, guilt and responsibility.
    Last edited by Felya; 2017-10-09 at 08:11 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

No. What you fail to understand is that all anyone who associates or assists ANTIFA on any level are, are dangerous wackos and traitors.
    The only way that Antifa can be traitors is if the state itself is fascist. Seeing as how you have come out in support of concentration camps and police murdering black people, it's clear that you not only believe this, but think it's a good thing.

Anyone who attack another Human Being with a different view point aside from your own is a Fascist.
    That's not what fascism means. It has a clinical definition.

Society realizes this now also, and that's why ANTIFA was named a Terror Group. Honestly, it's members should of learned right and wrong from their parents and teachers.
    And you should learn what fascism is and why it's wrong. I learned this from my family telling me how my grandfather's family fled the Holocaust.

But their teachers were 1960s Hippies that were world weary and bitter. Now these children are adults, yet they cannot and will not listen to reason.
    What reason is there to support fascism, then?

Thus, to protect the rule of Law if reason will not prevail, it will fall to the State to instruct these people on your clear lack of understanding.
    But I thought violently attacking people you disagree with was fascism.

I'm no Fascist,
    Then why do you support fascist policing?

but anyone espousing a view like yours and painting the world in broad absolute strokes as you seem to is clearly cut from the same cloth as the monster that came out of the Rhine 70 years ago. You just added Anti, before your name to try and white wash your methodology.

Make no error. Never again, actually means that men like me will not ever submit to men like you or the profane agenda espoused.
    Ah, yes. My "profane agenda" of "genocide is bad" and "the state shouldn't lynch people". And you have the audacity to pretend that you're the victim while you demand that my people be murdered.

Meanwhile, you and your ilk gleefully participate in attacking us. You have reveled in the idea of murdering us for who we are, and now you're scared because we're taking you fuckers seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meanwhile, you and your ilk gleefully participate in attacking us. You have reveled in the idea of murdering us for who we are, and now you're scared because we're taking you fuckers seriously.
    Me and my Ilk eh?

Sounds a lot like Hitlers talk of the Jews and their Allies. Your still blowing smoke out of your ass to excuse your own inexcusable conduct.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    You know the problem you missing with fascist ideology? The whole point is obedience to government. That's what makes it so bad.
    No. There is a difference in this case. You want to attack anyone who disagrees with you. When the cops tell you to disperse for engaging in that sort of criminal behavior, then yes I will side with the Government. IF and this is a big IF, ANTIFA could do what every other reasonable protester does, and engaged in non-violent protests, I would not have a problem with their views. Assuming I could figure out what those views were. All I gather is something-something Death to Nazis. Oh and I do have a problem with talk of overthrowing the Government when a election does not go the Alt-Left's way.

But commandeering the opposing side's political rallies for shout downs, burning buildings at Berkeley and throwing acid in the faces of people you perceive to be Nazis? No. Either your trying to create the Joker, or your completely unhinged and fully deserving of the full power of the law coming down on you to restore order. Harshly if those people lack the common sense to obey the order to disperse.

Make no error. If it was possible, I would be the first to welcome a calm and rational debate on the subject.

The issue here is ANTIFA does not want that, because they get violently unhinged at any opposition.

ANTIFA thinks they have moral superiority which somehow cedes them the right to kill or maim those they deem Fascists.
    Much like Witch Hunters in Salem felt they had a moral superiority which ceded them the right to kill those they deemed Witches.

A different era. The same evil.
    Last edited by The Penguin; 2017-10-09 at 08:54 PM.

Me and my Ilk eh?

Sounds a lot like Hitlers talk of the Jews and their Allies. Your still blowing smoke out of your ass to excuse your own inexcusable conduct.
    Can I ask you a question? What do you expect me to say? "Oh, you're right. I guess fascism is good, now. Please take me to the nearest gas chamber for my summary execution at your earliest convenience"? Why does the idea of "I want to stop the people who are trying to fucking kill me" confound you so much?

No. There is a difference in this case. You want to attack anyone who disagrees with you. When the cops tell you to disperse for engaging in that sort of criminal behavior, then yes I will side with the Government. IF and this is a big IF, ANTIFA could do what every other reasonable protester does, and engaged in non-violent protests, I would not have a problem with their views. In fact their views might be better received.
    Given that this is the same government that murders people for selling menthols, playing in the park, or sleeping on the couch, I highly doubt you're looking for more peaceful protests. Hell, Heather Heyer was peacefully protesting when she was murdered. You didn't have a problem with that.

But commandeering the opposing side's political rallies for shout downs,
    Free speech.

burning buildings at Berkeley
    Maybe the problem is that you value possessions more than you value people?

and throwing acid in the faces of people you perceive to be Nazis?
    You have that one backwards.

No. Either your trying to create the Joker, or your completely unhinged and fully deserving of the full power of the law coming down on you to restore order. Harshly if those people lack the common sense to obey the order to disperse.
    And if that same government lets white nationalists try and murder people in broad daylight?

Make no error. If it was possible, I would be the first to welcome a calm and rational debate on the subject.

The issue here is ANTIFA does not want that, because they get violently unhinged at any opposition.
    When has fascism been stopped by rational debate?

ANTIFA thinks they have moral superiority which somehow cedes them the right to kill or maim those they deem Fascists.
    But they haven't killed or maimed anyone.

Much like Spanish Inquisitors of old felt they had a moral superiority which ceded them the right to kill those they deemed Witches.
    That's...that's not what the Spanish Inquisition was about...

10+ Year Old Account
    Fascism doesn't start from force, it leads to it. Fascism starts due to complacency. Something that becomes too late, by the time they come for you... and there is no one left to speak up for you.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_they_came_
    That's actually why I voted against Hillary Clinton. I don't look at party line. I look at what is good for my family. I also oppose fundamentally using violence as a means to achieve political goals. That's what Hitler's Brownshirts did if you recall history and events like Kristalnacht. ANTIFA is breaking enough glass to emulate them atm, and so is #BLM. Maybe if they can dial it back we can talk it out rationally.

Can I ask you a question? What do you expect me to say? "Oh, you're right. I guess fascism is good, now. Please take me to the nearest gas chamber for my summary execution at your earliest convenience"? Why does the idea of "I want to stop the people who are trying to fucking kill me" confound you so much?
    Don't be a dullard. Not once did I say that I was for the mass murder of anyone.

Given that this is the same government that murders people for selling menthols, playing in the park, or sleeping on the couch, I highly doubt you're looking for more peaceful protests. Hell, Heather Heyer was peacefully protesting when she was murdered. You didn't have a problem with that.
    Since this is the first time I've heard her name, I will research that. Feel free to correspond and debate me privately if you want.

Free speech.
    Remember that when people on the Alt-Right start doing the same in return and try not to engage in violence?

Maybe the problem is that you value possessions more than you value people?
    Clearly ANTIFA does not value human life if their coming to attack people with Baseball Bats.

Or were we supposed to believe it was a Nerf-Bat competition with Therapy Dogs?

I'll find a couple cross articles and mail you them if there is interest in discussing it rationally. This isn't the one I'm referring to.

We can all agree to the end of time that Nazis and Fascists are bad. The KKK is bad, and they are relics of the past. But we beat them by outarguing them and showing that they relics of the past. We do this by being more evolved than them and never falling to their level. The minute one brings a weapon, or violence to bear against their political adversary, they lost the argument. Even a vile human being is still a human being, and they deserve the same rights as any other human. Even if we dislike them, this is how we show we are different. By showcasing our tolerance, while refusing to allow their views to become mainstream.

When has fascism been stopped by rational debate?
    It won't be stopped by attacking people and burning buildings. All that gives is a reason to increase Government control and power.

It's a very vicious cycle.

But they haven't killed or maimed anyone.
    Not sure that I can agree with that, but if it is fact then it's a bloody miracle.
    Pretty sure some people did get killed by ANTIFA during the Berkeley Incident, though I may be thinking of a different rally.

That's...that's not what the Spanish Inquisition was about...
    Ok. You got me on this point. I should of referred to the Salem Witch Trials, though the Spanish Inquisition to be fair did give the Witch Hunters a percieved justification to engage in such things. Amending my original post to reflect that. The Spanish Inquisition was about maintaining Catholic orthodoxy in Spain and to replace the Medieval Inquisition which was under Papal control. But the logic I applied prior still fits well enough.

Different Era. Same Evil. Same lack of tolerance.
    Last edited by The Penguin; 2017-10-09 at 09:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. There is a difference in this case. You want to attack anyone who disagrees with you.
    No, you want the appearance that's what it is. In no way was I attacking you, even though we were disagreeing. I'm more pointing to caution, that should have been learned from history.

When the cops tell you to disperse for engaging in that sort of criminal behavior, then yes I will side with the Government. IF and this is a big IF, ANTIFA could do what every other reasonable protester does, and engaged in non-violent protests, I would not have a problem with their views. Assuming I could figure out what those views were. All I gather is something-something Death to Nazis. Oh and I do have a problem with talk of overthrowing the Government when a election does not go the Alt-Left's way.
    That's not what's happening. You are obeying Trump's leadership, even though by your own admission, you cannot figure out the view you are against. Remember, the unite the right rally were the one bitching about mistreatment and ineffective police. In fact, I told you that it has nothing to do with force, simply complacency. By the time you realize that government is fascist, it might be too late to air your grievances.

But commandeering the opposing side's political rallies for shout downs, burning buildings at Berkeley and throwing acid in the faces of people you perceive to be Nazis? No. Either your trying to create the Joker, or your completely unhinged and fully deserving of the full power of the law coming down on you to restore order. Harshly if those people lack the common sense to obey the order to disperse.
    Trying to create the joker? Are you fucking kidding me? Does that include the Lazarus pit origin story of the new 52? The poem I linked isn't based on a comic book...

Bullshit... you don't know what they are about, but know they are hinged? How exactly does that lend it self to a discussion? You literally cut out most of my response, to bitch about creating the joker... how does that welcome a discussion?

Remember, I'm not saying I welcome a discussion with Nazis. I clearly explained why... which hinges on understanding perfectly what they are doing, unlike your assertion of blind bias.

Much like Witch Hunters in Salem felt they had a moral superiority which ceded them the right to kill those they deemed Witches.

A different era. The same evil.
    Again, this doesn't make a lick of sense. Hillary was actually called a witch and a Satan worshipper. Fascists are being treated like they are fascist. Not based on witches or comic books, but what they actually are.

- - - Updated - - -

That's actually why I voted against Hillary Clinton. I don't look at party line. I look at what is good for my family. I also oppose fundamentally using violence as a means to achieve political goals. That's what Hitler's Brownshirts did if you recall history and events like Kristalnacht. ANTIFA is breaking enough glass to emulate them atm, and so is #BLM. Maybe if they can dial it back we can talk it out rationally.
    The fact that you need to lie, should explain why you are wrong. As a Jew, people chanting 'Jews will not replace us' winning over politics, means I have no recourse. Not only are you now completely misrepresenting reality, your are comparing ANTIFA, to Nazis putting Jews on trains to concentration camps. You know why? Because Jews were not going to replace them either... that poem I linked, doesn't work when you use Nazis.

It's why you refuse to actually address the issues I am pointing out. Instead just regurgitating the same nonsense, as if I said nothing. If Nazis win the argument, I get shipped out and get to shut up? Them going out and rounding up Jews to concentration camps everywhere, will be explained by you that ANTIFA did the same?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Actually, I wrote the following.

Are we at a point where when it is now necessary that you rewrite the English Language to mean something it doesn't, in order to try and make any sort of #resist bullet-point? I only say that because I'm trying to be generous in trying to understand in what world outside an Insane Asylum such a meaning would be taken.

Either way trying to analyze your logic is way above my pay-grade. At the least however people can see your complete lack of logic. Report this post as I'm sure you will, maybe you'll get a bite. Crying and flaming people for making a legitimate counter argument seems about your speed.
    Your lame attempt at backpedalling doesn't change a thing about what you said and what it exposed about you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your lame attempt at backpedalling doesn't change a thing about what you said and what it exposed about you.
    Hey now! If you keep saying he is wrong, he will turn into the joker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stick to dancing on mailboxes in computer games. You'll achieve something more meaningful there.

<Snipped everything as nothing meaningful was said>
    So then your going to deny, deny, deny. Ok. There's no point to continuing to try and reason with you then. Your entitled to your incorrect view, but it's clear we're at a impasse. Try not to get foam at the mouth with self-induced righteous rage and cool off in a safe space somewhere. Or don't, try to harm another human being, and pay the same price every other person who engages in assault does. Your choice on what you do ultimately in life.