Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Based on wrong info. That's the point. That's why TotalBiscuit had to apologize (https://twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/sta...54023980949506). It goes against what they defend, good ethic practices.

It's not about the game or WB, it's about the supposed "ethical game journalists" spreading wrong information.
    I don't think TB has ever classed himself as a 'journalist'. At least not as far as I can tell, I don't really follow him that much. Plus the link about his statement (or apology)is due to Gamesport changing and updating their statement, that's hardly TB's fault that Gamespot cannot get their fatcs right. lol.

Jims video goes on further about "alleged reports". He never once in the video says he confirms them to be true, only that "if it is". There's no misinformation about that unless the article that reports said 'false information' never existed in the first place.
    Last edited by Orby; 2017-10-08 at 03:46 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Fucking hell.

Got betrayed by one of my best captains while I was trying to kill off the 2nd Warchief. Died and now the betrayer gets promoted to the vacant Warchief spot. Such a Petyr Baelish thing to do.

This game can be such a drama. Writes some great stories though.

I am as impatient as a kid on Christmas day.. I can't wait to be side tracked and create power struggles for the sake of creating power struggles, I spent a good 40ish hours needlessly creating power struggles in Shadow of Mordor before I even got around to actually getting through the second act so here is hoping I will have ample opportunity to do the same in this game

Deleted
    How are you playing it? Doesn't it come out tomorrow 10?

Or i probably missed something with all the rants during the pages ...?

But since you're playing tell us something important.

Can i look like a freaking Nazgul or not? >.>

I'll be seriously pissed if i can't o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Mornmagor View Post
    How are you playing it? Doesn't it come out tomorrow 10?

Or i probably missed something with all the rants during the pages ...?

But since you're playing tell us something important.

Can i look like a freaking Nazgul or not? >.>

I'll be seriously pissed if i can't o.o
    I pre-ordered through Simply Games who are amazing at delivering game early.
    I got the game on Saturday morning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pay to win loot boxes have no place in AAA gaming. As much as I want to buy Star Wars Battlefront 2, I refuse to until I see that they are removing the pay to win elements. Same with Shadow of War. This shouldn't be acceptable. There are a lot of amazing games that came out this year, spend your money on those deserving of it instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Pay to win loot boxes have no place in AAA gaming. As much as I want to buy Star Wars Battlefront 2, I refuse to until I see that they are removing the pay to win elements. Same with Shadow of War. This shouldn't be acceptable. There are a lot of amazing games that came out this year, spend your money on those deserving of it instead.]
    But those are all pay to win.

Deleted
    Shadow of war doesn't seem that much p2w tho
    considering it's singleplayer so you only fuck yourself up by buying yourself to a easier and shorter game

read somewhere that the campaign was around 16 hours and the true ending or whatever would be 40-45 hours of gameplay without buying any boxes that you can't get by simply playing the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    considering it's singleplayer so you only fuck yourself up by buying yourself to a easier and shorter game

read somewhere that the campaign was around 16 hours and the true ending or whatever would be 40-45 hours of gameplay without buying any boxes that you can't get by simply playing the game.
    Everything you can buy, you can get in game. You don't need to buy boxes to get the true ending, either, unless you are a terrible game journalist who can't even beat Cuphead.

10+ Year Old Account
    For anyone playing on Steam, it went live 20 minutes ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    When does the PS4 preload start? I have shitty internet, so every second now is time ill have to wait... Its gonna be at least 5hours for a game this size

- - - Updated - - -

Update: Turns out on PS4 you have to manually start the download yourself...and I could have done it days ago.

And I was right about that 5 hour estimate...AND it supposedly unlocks in an hour. That part doesn't bother me, I'm raiding at 9, anyway, so when we are done I should be right on time for some orc slaying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post

Not just single player though, there's some pvp mode, although don't really know much about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    Not just single player though, there's some pvp mode, although don't really know much about it.
    Upload a fort and others try and take it, like Mario Maker

Theres a casual and competitive mode. Comp mode has ranks, but your uruks can die during your assaults.

How big is this game? I had 70GB worth of free space on my SSD... And steam is telling me that there isn't enough space to install it.

10+ Year Old Account
    my download says 12.334 GB

- - - Updated - - -

PS4 version, the port might not be as condensed

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    How big is this game? I had 70GB worth of free space on my SSD... And steam is telling me that there isn't enough space to install it.
    On PC with the 4K textures (which are downloaded by default), about 100GB (97.7 IIRC).

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    On PC with the 4K textures (which are downloaded by default), about 100GB (97.7 IIRC).
    Guess I have to use my HDD for this game. =( Oh well.

Edit. Apparently there is no PS4 controller configure support for this game. The PS4 control works, but everything is mapped like it's a Xbox controller. So annoying and confuses the hell out of me when playing.

Edit Edit: Apparently support for the PS4 controller is next patch. Just got done talking to the developers in their discord about it. When that next patch is, they wouldn't say.
    Last edited by AdrianCC100; 2017-10-10 at 04:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    BAH! Finally finished the download, played the first few missions, only to find out that it did one of those weird 'demo load' things the PS4 likes to do, now I'm stuck in Minis Ithil until the download finishes...in 14 hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    What kind of person makes an opinion video on a game they haven't even played?
    Why does someone need to play the game to have an opinion on its well documented microtransactions?

Deleted
    This game is a completionist paradise/hell. The number of systems and things to do is completely overwhelming, and I didn't even past the first act (second act is where the orc army building starts).