Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    They are a lot of good people, right?
    No, I'm just not pissing my pants in fear of them like you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    I like that you are such a wimp you edited your first post out of fear of an infraction, luckily your buddy quoted you. I talk like this in public too, FYI. BLM/violent liberals are a much bigger threat than a small group of people you call Nazis. Last I checked alt right were not causing the most crime in the USA despite being a fraction of the total population, that honor belongs to another group.
    The edit for your information, was because you're not even worthy of disgust. You're beyond that, you and your opinions and your nazi apologism are simply sad, even more so given that so many of your countrymen died fighting the kind of sick fuckers you make excuses for.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    He's been emboldened since Trump was elected, and his commentary after Charlottesville. This is why the "hurr durr only 50 of them" is a distraction, there are millions of emasculated white guys like @Cruor who will enthusiastically join once more rallies are occurring. We are seeing a radicalization in real-time.
    Sadly, I think you are right. Today remind me a lot of the inter-war years, with opinions that have been kept in the darkest recesses of sick, twisted minds becoming openly paraded, and even mainstream. Well helped along by the apologist crowd on sites like this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beardless Man View Post
    People? Or person? Are you going to put the blood of that one person and make the others guilty by association?
    Everyone with a sense of justice and moral standing agreed the woman who was killed was reprehensible. However I always predicted we'd not genuinely take this seriously until someone died, regardless of what side the body was on. Political violence will only escalate. The marchers of Charlottesville were met with aggression and violence. Coming to blows, and it'd take a radical of the right fueled by the violent intents of both sides who enacted the murder.

I strictly believe that everything that happened there was influenced by the violence held there. Had Antifa or any groups not been driven to attack one another, the woman could've still been alive. We often talk that groups are not responsible for the individuals' actions. But then want to blame this horrid nazi group (which believe me, many sane people find their entire group disgusting and abhorrent) for the murder. You either blame the whole group, or the individual who took it too far.

You either blame all of Antifa for tolerating and supporting political violence, or the individuals who brazenly attack others who further inspire them to harm others.
    For your information, it is quite possible to blame the murdering terrorist for his act, and blame the rest of the crowd for what they did. In most civillized nations, walking around armed, flinging bottles of piss at bystanders, threatening to burn down businesses because you don't like the colour of the skin of those inside, or screaming "BURN THE JEWS!" would result in mass arrests. I don't know how many were arrested in Charlotteville, perhaps you can remind me?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Not sure why the USA tolerates these people -while- simultaneously labeling others as terrorists without reason, such as Antifa and even goddamn Juggalos.

Free Speech, my ass. Unless you're openly accepting of ISIS groups in the USA you're not really for the ideal of Free Speech. You're just arbitrarily choosing who is or isn't allowed by labeling them terrorists or gangs, instead of using the european 'hate speech' laws instead.

In a sense, the US' refusal to adapt anti-racism laws could be an indication of it's systemic racism.
    Depends. If a radical Islamic group wants to come out and favor Sharia while shitting on troops, America, etc., they have that right. And just like with any other radical group, we have the right to call them retarded and laugh at them.

Until the group is actually organizing violence, it's not really an issue, is it?

So yeah, depending on what you mean by "ISIS group", they have a right to exist.

7+ Year Old Account
    But that is not what is going on in practice though?

The USA has been locking up those people.
    Can you be more specific so I can give my stance on it? If police are locking up Muslims because they have some retarded views, then yeah, I'm against that. If they're locking up Muslims who fund or logistically aid violent groups like ISIS and Al Qaeda, then I support that. There is a difference.

/sigh

The media NEED to stop giving these guys a platform.

There have always been white supremacist groups in USA, which is horrendous in itself i know, but all of their numbers have been nosediving and year by year there have been less and less members and groups. They've had these marches each year for decades, but they didn't make the papers because they're irrelevant.

This is all just a media ploy to associate Trump and the ENTIRE RIGHT and Republicans with white supremacy and nazis. Giving these guys a platform is just going to massively backfire as its the media themselves are giving voice and normalising what was a dying group of imbeciles.

Seriously... who the fuck had even heard of Richard Spencer before the elections? He's just another sad fucker doing nazi cosplay, but the media are making him into some celebrity. By building (fanciful) connections to Trump they're ending up giving him credibility to these kind of people and making him a star.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure why the USA tolerates these people
    Failure to excise Confederate ideology after the civil war in favour of "reconciliation".

Instead, the Republicans surrendered and allowed confederate ideology to metastasize north and west for the next century.

And now the modern decedent of that ideology is joining up with the modern decedent of nazi ideology, as they figured out that they're really quite similar.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

So they showed up for like 5-10 minutes with their tiki torches, did nothing and then left? How is that news?

Is this what liberals on this forum do all day? just post meaningless articles about white nationalists or white supremacists? I mean what is it with you guys in white nationalists and white supremacists anyway? You really think all conservatives are like this? Shit, at-least these guys are non-violent. Can't say that about ANTIFA.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    /sigh

The media NEED to stop giving these guys a platform.
    Well, yes, but not in the way you're thinking.

There have always been white supremacist groups in USA, which is horrendous in itself i know, but all of their numbers have been nosediving and year by year there have been less and less members and groups. They've had these marches each year for decades, but they didn't make the papers because they're irrelevant.
    The number has been rebounding over the last few years.

This is all just a media ploy to associate Trump and the ENTIRE RIGHT and Republicans with white supremacy and nazis. Giving these guys a platform is just going to massively backfire as its the media themselves are giving voice and normalising what was a dying group of imbeciles.
    This would be an easy enough strategy to stop by Trump simply unequivocally condemning these groups. The question is "why doesn't he?".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bamf775 View Post
    Is this what liberals on this forum do all day? just post meaningless articles about white nationalists or white supremacists? I mean what is it with you guys in white nationalists and white supremacists anyway?
    I can't speak for everyone else, but they're trying to murder me and my family.

You really think all conservatives are like this?
    Well, they're certainly doing a shit job distancing themselves.

Shit, at-least these guys are non-violent. Can't say that about ANTIFA.
    They've murdered over a dozen people this year alone. But I suppose they never did destroy any precious precious property, so...
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    http://www.dictionary.com/browse/terrorism

noun
    the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.
    the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
    a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.

The exact same tactic was used by ISIS and no one has problems in calling terrorism.
    Then Antifa and BLM are terrorists as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Sorry, but BLM and people demonstrating in the roads haven't committed terrorist attacks. The fact that you say they aren't that bad, after having committed said terrorist attack, means you are basically a Nazi apologist.
    According to the definition of terrorism they sure as fuck have.

What the fuck is it with modern white supremacists and tiki torches? Do they know that shit doesn't come from white people? Or are they just too lazy to make their own torches and are going with the store-bought variety instead?

I have so many questions about this, and I fear I shall never find the answers : (

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Hit the nail on the head once again.
    Their actions were a felony in VA. The state is already looking to charge the people they can identify and charge others who pull the same stunts from here on out.

Basically, if they show up in Cville again, there's about to be a lot of arrests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Still doing the creepy Tiki torch bullshit. Saying to his supporters that "We define the country, not anyone else". Really? His band of racist douches speaks for the entire country? I mean, I know he still has one in the Whitehouse, but no one with a working brain still listens to him. That is why the entire world is LAUGHING at him. And apparently still chanting "You Will Not Replace Us".

http://www.newsplex.com/content/news...449926073.html
    Are we still pretending Neo Nazis were just created last year, and that their numbers are on the rise, in a significant manner? Why do we do this thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    What the fuck is it with modern white supremacists and tiki torches? Do they know that shit doesn't come from white people? Or are they just too lazy to make their own torches and are going with the store-bought variety instead?

I have so many questions about this, and I fear I shall never find the answers : (
    I wouldn't know, I bet you know more than I do though. I bet you spend lots of time associating yourself with extreme ideologies and politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

It really shows just how confused they are. The real terrorists of the early 20th Century (Democrat/KKK) brought torches because they wanted to light shit on fire, namely houses and crosses. It's like these guys are RPing being pre-civil rights era Democrats.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bamf775 View Post
    I wouldn't know, I bet you know more than I do though. I bet you spend lots of time associating yourself with extreme ideologies and politics.
    Come on man. Edge is pretty reasonable, if unable to change his mind or consider an opposing view. I disagree with your assessment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Then Antifa and BLM are terrorists as well.

- - - Updated - - -

According to the definition of terrorism they sure as fuck have.
    Both Antifa and BLM are considered domestic terrorism groups by the DHS. So...yes!

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Are we still pretending Neo Nazis were just created last year, and that their numbers are on the rise, in a significant manner? Why do we do this thing?
    Nobody is doing that, but feel free to play pretend.

Are we still pretending Neo Nazis were just created last year
    Nope, but I am amused by the fact that label "neo nazi" is used on anyone who dares question groupthink..the fact that MILO of all people is labelled a neonazi is always enough to send me into hysterical laughter.

BTW as for "Nazis Marching in Charlottesville, AGAIN" so? First amendment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    I

Both Antifa and BLM are considered domestic terrorism groups by the DHS. So...yes!
    Labelling antifa an terrorist organization(hint, its a loose banner) is truly the most hilarious thing the US has ever done... and that includes electing Donald Duck.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aehl View Post
    Nope, but I am amused by the fact that label "neo nazi" is used on anyone who dares question groupthink..the fact that MILO of all people is labelled a neonazi is always enough to send me into hysterical laughter.

BTW as for "Nazis Marching in Charlottesville, AGAIN" so? First amendment.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Their actions were a felony in VA. The state is already looking to charge the people they can identify and charge others who pull the same stunts from here on out.

Basically, if they show up in Cville again, there's about to be a lot of arrests.

Oops.

10ch

Labelling antifa an terrorist organization(hint, its a loose banner) is truly the most hilarious thing the US has ever done... and that includes electing Donald Duck.
    Then grab the Prozac bewcause he will be re elected. Calling it now.:-D

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Oops.

10ch
    I like how you bolded a word, and took issue with it, even though it doesn't exist in my post. You put your own hair out there to split. Hilarious.