Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selvarion View Post
    Don't have kids? if you can't handle the pressure of stopping your shit-stain of a child from being an asshole then don't have them. By your logic kids shouldn't be responsible either since they spend 7 hours a day in school, plus homework, chores, and errands if they go with the parents. Shit by high school I did all of that plus work, yet still was able to find time for band, and hanging with friends.
    Good points. Being a parent is a serious responsibility. Not the same as having a cactus.

15+ Year Old Account
    If teachers were allowed to give a bully a good backhand slap once in a while, a lot of bullies would stop their shit, but atm teachers cant do jackshit.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    The irony of you suggesting eugenics as a good idea isn't lost on me, though it may be on you.
    i dont think people have the right to have a child if they cannot support or properly raise it. Then it becomes a burden on the state and other people. We have to many children being born into broken family's, broke family's and just unsupportable situations. you should have to go through the same checks when having a child normally as someone has to do when adopting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    i dont think people have the right to have a child if they cannot support or properly raise it. Then it becomes a burden on the state and other people. We have to many children being born into broken family's, broke family's and just unsupportable situations. you should have to go through the same checks when having a child normally as someone has to do when adopting.
    My sentiments on the matter are similar, but I do not support restricting their ability to conceive a child. I'm in favor of providing better education and increasing the availability of contraceptives, rather than trying to restrict the rights of individuals. What you're suggesting is that the government regulate who is allowed to reproduce.

That level of authoritarian control by a government is quite disturbing to me; it strays too close to some very dark parts of recent history for me to view it as anything other than a potential threat to society.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    Hard to curb bullying in schools when the teachers cant bust the kids' asses. The fuck you think is going to happen when you cant control them? Where there is no fear, there is no control. Where there is no control, there is chaos. Now before people get all butthurt and take it back to the "its the parents' job" argument, i would argue this. The state can take your children on a whim. They decide what your kid eats in school, what they wear(that's more local though), even what they can or cant bring into the school. They are the proxy parents for millions. Corporal punishment needs to return, if what you want is to truly raise respectful, contributing members of society. A ten year old will still fear getting paddled. much past that its ineffective, but teach em early and you can work with it.
    If you can't lead without fear you're a weak leader.
    Same goes with parenting.

Don't get kids.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    My sentiments on the matter are similar, but I do not support restricting their ability to conceive a child. I'm in favor of providing better education and increasing the availability of contraceptives, rather than trying to restrict the rights of individuals. What you're suggesting is that the government regulate who is allowed to reproduce.

That level of authoritarian control by a government is quite disturbing to me; it strays too close to some very dark parts of recent history for me to view it as anything other than a potential threat to society.
    We have plenty of education, unfortunatly we have things like religion taking sensibility and logic. People have demonstrated the majority dont have the intelligence to work this out. Population control isnt that far down the road as a means of requirement, you may not like it but it will happen eventually.

just throw the bullies in jail imo
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Soon we are going to have some mentally fucked kid screwing with people just to try to put their mean old mommy and daddy in jail.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

It’s about time we divide the country up and move all these SJW snowflakes to their own area. Let em make this paradise they think they’re creating and the rest of us can watch it crumble.

I was taught that we someone responsible for their own actions. A 10 year old is more than responsible. Anyone agreeing with this BS has never been a parent. Bad kids don’t automatically come from bad homes. And being a bully is something kids have always done. But now we criminalize it along with playing cops and robbers, kissing or hugging a girl or any of the other PC bullshit they subject little kids too.

I had a good upbringing and good parents. I still caused trouble and there wasn’t a damn thing my parents could do to stop it. Ya know what changed? I grew the fuck up.

What’s next - throwing parents in jail because their adult son committed a murder because they didn’t raise him to liberal standards? I hope I’m still alive to see the next revolution happen. There’s more of us than there are of them and unlike them, we enjoy our firearms. They won’t win. And their old fallback of police and miitary should be the only ones with guns.....true patriots will uphold their oath to the constitution. They’ll have no one to run too for help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    If you can't lead without fear you're a weak leader.
    Same goes with parenting.

Don't get kids.
    Being a hardass and ranting about society is more important to a lot of people, it would seem.

This is so retarded that it has to be america. Holy fuck. I'll let you in on a little secret. Kids can become bullies even though their parents are saints. A person is a person. You can figure this out by using that brain you were born with. Look to a family with multiple kids. None of those kids are alike even though they were likely raised the same way. Parents can help guide their kid, and it likely works out most of the time, but sometimes a brat is a brat, regardless what you might try to do. And don't forget the 1# problem: A kids social circle and peer pressure.

Great job jailing people who might have been exemplary parents for having a brat for a child (likely only father who gets jailed anyway)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    therapy? not all bullies have family issues or problems some children are just that way, it could be because they were once bullied, why do you act like 100% of the way a child acts is the parents fault?

is everything you have done in life all because of your parents? or could you take some responsibility for your own actions maybe?
    Right, children really are just this way, nothing to be done, better send them off to jail /facepalm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Well the truth is, some children ARE just this way. And that's why they need access to therapy. The solution to most behavioural issues usually lies in behavioural therapy (and not in drugging your children).
    Well, i was saying that therapy was a much better way of dealing with this, then the poster i quoted was against that because "some children just are that way". But, these children are, just like everyone else, a product of their environment. Its not that they are "just born bullies", they have social problems and that is why they bully.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's getting to the point of complete lunacy.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    just throw the bullies in jail imo
    jails are already full of people. we dont need more people in jail.
    Hi

Deleted
    I mean considering that the way our society works FORCES parents to renege on parenting (I mean people who have an issue with poor parenting maybe their issue should be with the 50-60 hour workweek and not with the parents) perhaps we need to actively teach social skills at schools.
    Oh on that i do agree, but that doesn't mean that children are just born this way and bully.
    But that doesn't take away that if you are in no position to have children then maybe you should not have children? You can blame your situation all that you want, but if you can't take the time to raise your child then you should not have been having children in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, there's no chance this actually stands up in court.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Deleted
    That's not really a solution either. Entrepreneurs will work insane hours their entire lifes and people who want to make a career will work 50+ hour weeks at least until their late 30s. Having children in your 40s is even less ideal. Heck SME entrepreneurs often have their children work in the family business as unpaid labor before they even become teens.
    If only the people who have ample time to parent became parents the economy would collapse in a single generation. We have lived in this paradigm for several generations now, I honestly don't see why we'd ever consider radical measures (even if personally loathe the family unit and consider Plato's Republic as the ideal way to rear children and built a society).
    Who would have children then?
    People have to make choices, and most choices in life are shitty ones. You either choose to have a career, or you choose to have a family life, that is one of the choices everyone needs to make.
    That both people in a house hold need to work isn't something that has been going on for generations, this started in about the 80's. If we would pay decent wages then a family could easily survive on just one income and leave the other parent there for the parenting. It might be a bit on the traditional side of things, but fuck me that shit did work well. It doesn't have to be traditional in the old way of things either, a woman can work while the dad stay's at home, nothing wrong with that either. What it comes down to is that children need guidance, and if parents can't provide this we are left with unsocialized people that only drags society further down.

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Yeah, there's no chance this actually stands up in court.
    If it does it’ll be the fathers jailed as someone else posted. Despite a decades worth of studies, the courts still think children benefit more from the mothers influence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Deleted
    ...or the kid could just grow some balls and beat the crap out of him, or get some friends to do it with.