On another note! I want to know why everyone just TRUSTS the elemental lords. Everyone acts like just because they allied with us against the Legion that everything is all well and good.

But I mean, if Anduin showed up one day with a literal bag of tentacles and said "Hey guy's meet my new pal!" would we find this suspicious?

The fact that Neptulon comes back with Ozumat as a "pet" or whatever kind of baffles me, especially since we did not see what happened in Cata off screen after we helped.

Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    Sure, i’ll Make a sperate thread for in a few days, I’ve got zone’s and dungeon/raids to add to it. I’ll try and finish it up tomorrow.

I like it but it’s also my dream expat so...
    Sick, thanks! I cannot wait to see it! Can we know what it's based on.
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Or are you really that thick?
    right back at ya! 7.3.2 is not released yet so stop making a fuss silly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JonTargaryen View Post
    800 pages. Wow. I wonder what the record is.
    #1 ist 400
    #2 way lot more

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaFirefall View Post
    On another note! I want to know why everyone just TRUSTS the elemental lords. Everyone acts like just because they allied with us against the Legion that everything is all well and good.

But I mean, if Anduin showed up one day with a literal bag of tentacles and said "Hey guy's meet my new pal!" would we find this suspicious?

The fact that Neptulon comes back with Ozumat as a "pet" or whatever kind of baffles me, especially since we did not see what happened in Cata off screen after we helped.
    But Ozumat was his pet and under his command before Cataclysm.

Have I missed any good leaks lately I may have missed a few hundred pages

Quote Originally Posted by enak101 View Post
    I don't know, before page 799 i hadn't been in since page 56...
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by littleman40 View Post
    But Ozumat was his pet and under his command before Cataclysm.
    Nope

"Tales of the monstrous kraken that terrorize Azeroth's high seas were once relegated to myth... but no longer. By some ill means, the naga have bent Ozumat - the patriarch of all kraken - to their will and unleashed him against Neptulon and his followers."

It was the greatest of all kraken, corrupted by the naga and therefor the Old Gods. It doesn't seem to say anywhere it was originally a minion of Neptulon.

There’s barely been any leaks, not even completely joke leaks people make up when bored.

It's pretty much confirmed that expansion gets announced at blizzcon. Other than that, there was this small tease a few days ago https://twitter.com/Muffinus/status/915308478146560000 (Muffinus teased the fuck out of legion, if memory serves)

Edit: also if you are outdated enough, look up "Silithus: the wound"
    Last edited by zlygork; 2017-10-10 at 05:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    "Balance is only needed for Mythic" - The part of the game that less than 5% of the playerbase participates in?

Wow.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you miss the part where Ion has 100% stated that we are 10+ months off the next expansion. That we will be getting MINOR shit patches inbetween to try and tide us over? To claim there's no drought.

Can you count?
    I seriously doubt he EVER committed to any kind of number. Proof or gtfo. Ill apologise if you provide proof, otherwise you are full of shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Regarding the comparison of stats: it seems I was wrong. The 3.1 mil for WoD were from the era where the number of scanned characters was accumulating. The 1.8 mil for Legion cut off those who weren't active in the last month. I thought the 3.1 mil for WoD were already from the era with the filtering for actives. This ended up being a comparison of apples with oranges.

Apologies.
    I respect you a little more for realizing that and admixing you were wrong. Props.

- - - Updated - - -

Not really. Minor adjustments every expansion would have been sufficient.
    You cant do minor adjustments with models like those. New ones needed to be made from scratch. The new models are probably good enough to last for a long time with maybe higher res textures in 5-10 years.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Chronal Spire. A few people have posted videos of what it, old nonshit Tanaan, and Choo-Choo Gorgrond look like.
    OG WoD that they showed at blizzcon with Chronal, orc clans tanaan, Farahlon, good capital cities and actual world content etc would have been fucking amazing. WoD truly is the worst handled expansion ever for almost any game. So much potential. Even more potential than Cata imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I respect you a little more for realizing that and admixing you were wrong. Props.
    By the way, we will likely be able to still perform the comparison when we have stats for something else a year or so from now. The filtering will likely stay the same as now which would make the comparison apples to apples. The interpretation will depend on the situation (not the numbers, the conditions).

10+ Year Old Account
    By the way, we will likely be able to still perform the comparison when we have stats for something else a year or so from now. The filtering will likely stay the same as now which would make the comparison apples to apples. The interpretation will depend on the situation (not the numbers, the conditions).
    A year from now 8.0 will be out so I dont think that will be very interesting. 2 years for sure. If numbers in 2 years are higher or lower then that will show roughly how the game is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    A year from now 8.0 will be out so I dont think that will be very interesting. 2 years for sure. If numbers in 2 years are higher or lower then that will show roughly how the game is doing.
    Well, sure, I just meant that we have to wait for some time to get something useful, because prior samples were unfiltered (and even though they are similar in being unfiltered, comparing them is hard because the nature of unfiltered in this particular case is that they accumulate on each other).

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    Very relevant because,
    Seth Rogen is actually the final boss in 8.3
    Oh man, why'd i spoil that for myself
    :'(

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Was watching Towelliee's stream yesterday and there were talks about something called "The Sargeras Cloud" on the PTR servers. Probably somewhere in the sky or could be a mechanic on Argus raid boss on Mythic (there is a "mechanic" called "Death Titan on the Sky Visual" which is pretty close to "The Sargeras Cloud" though). Anyone else heard about this or checked PTR? Couldn't find anything about this on here/reddit though..
    I didn't see the stream, but could he be actually talking about the death fog in the Argus encounter?
    He sometimes gets stuff mixed up.

Having Seth Rogen as a final boss will not happen, because he is clearly a troll... And Blizzard don't like troll raids anymore...

Madness will consume you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    I didn't see the stream, but could he be actually talking about the death fog in the Argus encounter?
    He sometimes gets stuff mixed up.

Having Seth Rogen as a final boss will not happen, because he is clearly a troll... And Blizzard don't like troll raids anymore...
    The cloud refers to the giant green cloud around Azeroth in the Antorus skybox.

Quote Originally Posted by NovaFirefall View Post
    Pretty sure the 7.0 Speculation thread broke 1000 days before Gamescom when Legion was announced. At the time it was moving so fast that we were likely at 1100 at the time it was actually announced.
    Quote Originally Posted by I Am Sam View Post
    The announcement of Legion happened between pages 1230-1250 with all the hype going on. Think we can fit 500 pages in before BlizzCon?
    Well, I think the community was much more burnt out during that time, that's why this thread is not as big. Desperation level seems to be lower than right before Legion announcement.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Well, I think the community was much more burnt out during that time, that's why this thread is not as big. Desperation level seems to be lower than right before Legion announcement.
    Yep, there was bassically nothing to do in the game, so hyping in the thread was more fun.

Btw this cool video was posted on EU foruns, quite cool.

7+ Year Old Account
    Since it seems like while I was asleep this thread has derailed I'll throw in another thought about a possibility in 8.0 I had a couple days ago.

It is pretty much known by now that the last patch(es) of an expansion contain assets and tech from a future expansion. One of my favorite things added in 7.3 are the detailed and dynamic skyboxes that now include both 2d and 3d elements and blend into the world.

Does anybody else thing that this could work really good for an underground zone? Maybe finally get the AK zones, since looking back at the files for them added in wrath, they didn't seem that nice with terrain blocking off all the sides. With skyboxes they could make the zones seem much roomier and bigger.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    We seem to be getting 8-15 pages per day right now.
    I can easly see us getting 20+ pages each day in the 7 days before Blizzcon , and at least 50+ on the first day of blizzcon before WoW comes up with people saying what they expect from the announcement and reacting from other game announcements. On the day of gamescom the thread was moving pretty fast, and less people were excited about it.

Also, we had the "mini" leak season, the full blast one should start in a week or two.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Since it seems like while I was asleep this thread has derailed I'll throw in another thought about a possibility in 8.0 I had a couple days ago.

It is pretty much known by now that the last patch(es) of an expansion contain assets and tech from a future expansion. One of my favorite things added in 7.3 are the detailed and dynamic skyboxes that now include both 2d and 3d elements and blend into the world.

Does anybody else thing that this could work really good for an underground zone? Maybe finally get the AK zones, since looking back at the files for them added in wrath, they didn't seem that nice with terrain blocking off all the sides. With skyboxes they could make the zones seem much roomier and bigger.
    Skybox doesn't make sense in underground zone.

Because, well, you can't see the sky.