Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Premades vs randoms sucks...

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    except AV where the bg itself is against horde (compare towers, or the bridge vs the tunnel passage to boss, and of course starting point position), i don't see any advantage to alliance in other bgs
    also av alone is soulcrushing
    AV mostly fails because the Horde side is full of idiots who refuse to retap / defend towers and take ages to actually get to Dun Baldar to tap those towers.

I can't stop facepalming when the East / West Frostwolf tower are at 2:00 left while Dun Baldar is still deep blue.

The only advantage that the Alliance has in BG's is in IoC (at least in my opinion), they can take the Docks and just hold the Oil Rig while defending their Glaive throwers, Horde can't do the same with the Hangar.

As far as i remember IoC had the most imbalaced Win ratio than any other BG, could have change, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    AV mostly fails because the Horde side is full of idiots who refuse to retap / defend towers and take ages to actually get to Dun Baldar to tap those towers.
    Do u even go AV? alliance bunkers for start is open space where loads of shooters interrupt u, horde one has only 1 at front, rest can't stop from capping
    alliance has a bridge to last zone (boss) where it is very easy to turtle/defend, not to mention the one earlier next to icewing bunker (if i remember right), horde on other hand has no good turtle zone literally, with even a completely secured tunnel that alliance can rush and then appear below frostwolf towers
    Lastly and most important the starting zone of horde is pushed way back that assume just straight run to last boss alliance will reach first, always, even with zero at defense
    As for why blizz 'ignoring' horde side just check my message, and how 'horde biased' they are
    IoC is far more 'balanced' in compare to whatever sh8t AV became since the rework
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by HotJoint View Post
    Started this week, is clearly that Blizzard wants Alliance wins at least 80% of random BGs. Horde are getting no healers in a lot of games, while alliance always have 2 or more. This week was loss after loss.

Thanx Blizzard, is clearly something you are doing it.

It is time to go Alliance?
    I don't mean to be a grammar nazi here but, "Official". OFFICIAL. Really my dude? Really?

I’m really not having trouble winning BG’s. By the way, for those who keep claiming they side loses more: it’s your fault. Play better!

The actual stats on EU are basically perfect balance. http://wow-stats.com/FIG/BGwinRatiosBG_eu.png

Do u even go AV? alliance bunkers for start is open space where loads of shooters interrupt u, horde one has only 1 at front, rest can't stop from capping
    alliance has a bridge to last zone (boss) where it is very easy to turtle/defend, not to mention the one earlier next to icewing bunker (if i remember right), horde on other hand has no good turtle zone literally, with even a completely secured tunnel that alliance can rush and then appear below frostwolf towers
    Lastly and most important the starting zone of horde is pushed way back that assume just straight run to last boss alliance will reach first, always, even with zero at defense
    This is all a load of BS.

The horde is intended to stop the alliance at the bottlenecks, which are designed to be defensible from the horde side (the graveyard is right behind them).

The problem isn't the towers/bunkers, it's that the horde don't use the winning strategy that was given to them. Back in BC when they did they shut the alliance down in AV.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Deleted
    maybe horde should just learn to focus enemy healers

(horde healer btw)

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Started this week, is clearly that Blizzard wants Alliance wins at least 80% of random BGs. Horde are getting no healers in a lot of games, while alliance always have 2 or more. This week was loss after loss.

Maybe you should make yourselves better at playing rather then blaming others like little kids who are angry for not getting their way.

official how?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spriggat View Post
    Another EU Horde Player here. As follows is my expirience with random bgs.

Que as Horde and you have to wait like 7 to 15 minutes.
    I would say the win chances are higher as horde but you have to wait longer für your bg to open.

Que as Alliance you have to wait like 2 minutes.
    As alliance the win ratio is a little bit lower but it really depends.

I would say the win ratio is total random because if you match up with bad players you loose.

Another interesting thing i noticed was this:
    If i que up as a healer (horde or alliance) then i get faster in bgs and have always 2-3 other healers in my team. Sometimes we are so much healers we cant win because we have not enough dps to do the job. If i que as dps then i often have no healer or just 1-2. Mostly you lose when the other team has 2 healers and your team has none.
    So it's either to much healers or to few of them. Anyone else has had that expierience?
    this is exactly what i experienced when i had the patience to do random bgs.. when i queued up , if i was playing my resto druid we always had 2 more healers. if i queued with my hunter tho, there generally were no healers or maybe 1. strange huh ?
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

It is official: Mmo Champ user makes stupid thread based on hyperbole and whining.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ishayu View Post
    I’m really not having trouble winning BG’s. By the way, for those who keep claiming they side loses more: it’s your fault. Play better!

The actual stats on EU are basically perfect balance. http://wow-stats.com/FIG/BGwinRatiosBG_eu.png
    I actually thought it was a photoshop when I saw that until I checked the site since it seems impossible to believe. Strange how it's like that on EU but on US it tells a very different picture, one where if you eliminated isle of conquest and AV from the equation horde would win 60 percent of the time (approximately)
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like a git gud problem. Don't have healers? Roll a healer. Don't want to play healer, because "team is retrad!!1"? Well surprise surprise, the very same thought passes minds of others like you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Literally just saw a forum post on WoW's official forums saying some guy lost 19/20 BGs as Horde lol

Deleted
    So that's what it is .. I've heard a lot of healers complaining that their BG queue doesn't pop on the horde side. Oh wait, no I didn't.

The problem is that the majority of geographical advantages that the Alliance has doesn't even come into play because the Horde already fails on basic strategies.

However, i disagree with one thing:

alliance has a bridge to last zone (boss) where it is very easy to turtle/defend, not to mention the one earlier next to icewing bunker (if i remember right), horde on other hand has no good turtle zone literally,
    Horde can close off at Iceblood GY, which is better than the Icewing chokepoint because there's no way around and you have a GY right behind you, which is a great boon while defending, you can also defend Iceblood tower while Stonehearth is doomed to fall if you defend at Icewing, Tower Point is pretty safe as well if you hold the line at Iceblood GY.

Next to that, the Icewing choke has cracks left and right, you can squeeze between the Wall and Icewing to get behind the lines and on the right side is small path you can use to get through, it leads to the House where Jeztor chills out.

both paths aren't suited for entire zergs running through, but Zerg AV's are often decided by players who slip behind the lines tap the towers, if 5+ people make it to the towers, it's rare that enough people pull back to fight them.

Second, the Frostwolf Village has become a rather decent chokepoint as well, not as good as the bridge, but there is pretty much only one path to the towers and that's the "main road", no cracks to slip through or anything.
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2017-10-10 at 05:41 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Well, they seem to be failing miserably at their task.

I'm alliance and my win ratio is around 5%. For WSG, I've won 1 out of 200.
    Same ! I'm in Alliance and last week i did ~20 BGS and we had 1 single victory :/

Deleted
    Its a random bg, you can carry it, if you suck try to team up with better players.

Yes , blizzard always helps ally to win in random BGs >.> cause placing healers in one team means instant win, it doesnt depend on the skills of the player no no no its just the spec, listen if you lose all the time as a horde just go and take the "alliance buff" from the npc outside ashran and join the alliance BGs we will be here for the results.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    It is official: Mmo Champ user makes stupid thread based on hyperbole and whining.

- - - Updated - - -

I actually thought it was a photoshop when I saw that until I checked the site since it seems impossible to believe. Strange how it's like that on EU but on US it tells a very different picture, one where if you eliminated isle of conquest and AV from the equation horde would win 60 percent of the time (approximately)
    Fake as hell. Horde has 50% winrate on IoC? I wouldn't give them 20%. Last time I saw Horde win there was in November last year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Deleted
    http://wow-stats.com/bgwr01.html

Alliance wins Alterac Valley and Isle of Conquest

And loses to everything else