10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    My dude

Kumiko and Reina were perfection. I wish I could pay KyoAni to make it Canon.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [IMG]https://78.media.tumblr.com/f7d74184e628226761c1f37010dc627a/tumblr_oxktzyy4SP1qzljvuo1_1280.jpg[/MG]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Binged Kekkai Sensen yesterday. The finale for S1 should be used as a guide on how to close a season.
    Yeah it was great. They even postponed the finale for I think well over a month and it was still totally worth the wait. The most interesting thing? The whole Black/White storyline was completely anime original. Curious to see where the second season goes. I was a little worried when it was announced that they had a new director but the first episode retained all of the crazyness and frantic pace of the first season and Hellsalem's Lot remains one of if not the most interesting settings in anime.

It's automatically worse just because MC's VA yells every line.
    I still think I prefer annoyingly loud MC over excessive fan-service in place of plot a la Fairy Tail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    I still think I prefer annoyingly loud MC over excessive fan-service in place of plot a la Fairy Tail.
    But fairy tale has natsu as an annoyingly loud MC...
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Wakfu season 3 ending wtf.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Yeah it was great. They even postponed the finale for I think well over a month and it was still totally worth the wait. The most interesting thing? The whole Black/White storyline was completely anime original. Curious to see where the second season goes. I was a little worried when it was announced that they had a new director but the first episode retained all of the crazyness and frantic pace of the first season and Hellsalem's Lot remains one of if not the most interesting settings in anime.
    That's actually pretty awesome that part was anime original. Generally it seems stuff like that doesn't pan out so well, but honestly with the way it was all wrapped up I could easily have had it end there and not even remember there was still a giant question hanging over the show. S2 I'm hoping takes the same path, where the majority of the show focuses on the comedy and characters and just leads into a big hype train. TTGL did the same thing, and it's honestly one of my favorites of all time.

On the second note, it's taken me quite a while, but I've managed to go fan service blind for the most part. Seems almost like it's a needed ability at this point with the way the industry is. There's still a pretty heavy line on what I can tolerate. This even goes for regular TV, as I've never been a fan of like how HBO has these great shows that they like to shoe horn in sex and nudity (and some instances violence) that's just unneeded. True Detective S1 pops into my mind. Movies as well.
    Last edited by unfilteredJW; 2017-10-10 at 07:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    On the second note, it's taken me quite a while, but I've managed to go fan service blind for the most part.
    Pretty sure thats just called gay in laymans terms

Restarted Welcome to the NHK, up to episode 9. Really good so far, love the themes and the voice acting is phenomenal. I could listen to Misaki lecture on Freud and Jung all day. She's a really intriguing character and wanting to know who she is has been what keeps me watching.

Really Sexy dakimakura, you can see every thing.
    https://78.media.tumblr.com/613857a1...48wo1_1280.png

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Really Sexy dakimakura, you can see every thing.
    https://78.media.tumblr.com/613857a1...48wo1_1280.png
    L...Lewd .

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Restarted Welcome to the NHK, up to episode 9. Really good so far, love the themes and the voice acting is phenomenal. I could listen to Misaki lecture on Freud and Jung all day. She's a really intriguing character and wanting to know who she is has been what keeps me watching.
    Glad you're enjoying it. NHK is one of my favorite series for its mixture of odd comedy and heartfelt psychology. And Misaki is a cute.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes that is a thing:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Yes that is a thing:

I've been meaning to watch Welcome to the NHK for... well, since January 2015, apparently, lol. Maybe I'll actually start it tonight, since no anime from this season is interesting to me...

I watched the first 12 episodes in one sitting.

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Pretty sure thats just called gay in laymans terms
    I'll take insults from a degenerate with a rather large grain of salt.