Poll: Do you want Mythic+ removed?

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I personally dislike m+ but I don't think it needs to be removed. I'd like to see the timer be removed though. Would be nice if the difficulty wasn't artificially inflated by putting time pressure on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    No Jay.

It's a good alternative method to gearing up other than raiding. And if I recall people were going on about how Dungeons should remain relevant for the entire expansion.
    I just with it was truely an 'alternative'. I raid in a top 100 and main a dps warrior. Big problem for me is that raid content thus far hasn't offered me more than half of my non-tier gear bis stats which means I don't just have to run M+, I have to run it repeatedly and ideally with plate users trying to get those titanforged purps.

I'm fine with M+, but i'd be more fine with it if WF/TF were capped at +5/10/15 levels at most (1 tier) and raid gear were properly itemised. Otherwise I like that they've remained relevant and agree with you.

M+ is probably my favorite part of the game right now. Repetitive? Raiding the same instance 2/week for weeks on end can feel repetitive; at least with M+ you have a dozen dungeons to choose from. It's challenging enough to hold my attention, but chill since I mostly run with the same group of friends every week. One raid with no affixes, or 13 dungeons with 3 affixes that change every week? Tuned as high as you care to go? And those 935 weekly chests? Especially when you're in a guild that struggles with the attendance boss for mythic raiding? I've got 4 alts with 935 stockings hung by the chimney; Tuesday mornings always feel like Christmas (even if it's often lumps of coal).

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

5+ Year Old Account
    I think M+ has been a great addition to the game, and if anything i'd like to see the system expanded upon w/ different affixes, more creativity in the look of the gear for different levels... theres a lot of creativity that has gone into the system and can go even further imo.

and the M+ invitational was super entertaining so +++++

No way! Mythic+ is the best thing added to WoW for a long time. Can't wait to see what they have in store for it next expansion.

If we are going to be running the same dungeons again though for the whole expansion, I would like them to add new items / rewards as time goes on instead of just bumping the item level of items.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like the mythic + system, they are rewarding and challenging but there should be a way for mythic plus to not reward better gear than raids, raids should always reward the best pve gear imo. Personally have very little interest in tomb now, (my guildmates and i are 8/9 hc). Who wants to wipe and learn fights for 915 gear when you can do M+ for better gear (and with titanforging) and arguably less effort?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Just curious as to what people on these forums think about mythic+ and whether or not they have been successful in your eyes.

So, simple question time. Do you want Mythic+ removed?

Personally, I love the mythic+ system. Its easy to find groups for them, especially if you are geared. It's also easy to form groups for them, and if you fail your key, you don't have your key depleted.
    To be honest, I like Mythic+ as an idea but really hate most the community around it. Don't think it should be removed though.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by ryan1mcq View Post
    but there should be a way for mythic plus to not reward better gear than raids, raids should always reward the best pve gear imo.
    But I like that I'm ilvl 940 without even stepping foot in heroic ToS, let alone mythic :P. It's not that it was exactly handed to me for free, High keys are challenging, and you have to run ALOT to get all the gear titanforged. Plus it's a bonus if it pisses of special snowflake raiders lol.
    Last edited by whywhatwhowhenhow; 2017-10-10 at 11:01 AM.

Deleted
    Myt+ is the best new addition to the game sens rading was added. It keep play a b igger and bigger role for my gaming and its first time I ever sit and watch streams of a e-sport championship.

Also Have no problem myt+ can give high ilvl gear, it dont drop Raid tier tookens and thats the biggest addition from raids.

Deleted
    In it's current form, yes. I find time attack and a flat scaling damage and health percentage to be an extremely lazy and boring way to add difficulty. I also find random nature of keys and the fact that some classes are just plainly not designed for this kind of content to be off putting.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not at all.

What is even the argument FOR its removal?
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

I don't like M+ (not the difficulty component, but the time component) but I know so many people do like them => I don't wish for it to be removed, I just don't play it.

Though in this particular case I voted "YES" because... there were so very few "yes" votes. :-)))

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeusX View Post
    I don't like M+ (not the difficulty component, but the time component) but I know so many people do like them => I don't wish for it to be removed, I just don't play it.

Though in this particular case I voted "YES" because... there were so very few "yes" votes. :-)))
    This sort of thing is why Brexit happened lol.

Hardly ever do them. Actually will be getting my first cache tomorrow since a few weeks into Nighthold, I stopped doing them once I had upgraded all of my decent legendaries. But I wouldn't want to see it removed. It's fairly popular and has enough audience to warrant it's existence.

No. One of the best new features in past few xpacks.

I really dislike m+,but removing it?
    That would not make any sense given that so many people like it

While I personally dont enjoy M+ at all, I know many who do. Besides it being in the game doesnt affect my experience in the slightest, no real reason to remove it.
    Last edited by Draenox; 2017-10-18 at 04:14 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Just curious as to what people on these forums think about mythic+ and whether or not they have been successful in your eyes.

So, simple question time. Do you want Mythic+ removed?

Personally, I love the mythic+ system. Its easy to find groups for them, especially if you are geared. It's also easy to form groups for them, and if you fail your key, you don't have your key depleted.
    This has been the best iteration of the dungeon system so far, why would anyone want it removed?

Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    Mythic+ popularity was in large part due to the current systems in place. With most if nto all of the current system gone in the next expansion. Mythic+ will lose what appeal it has left..
    Care to elaborate?
    AP in some form will most certainly be used in the next expansion, and I can't see WF/TF being removed even though I'd personally love to see a cap on it. The only system that I can see take a hit is the legendary one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishayu View Post
    Unfortunately it's not all rosy. We keep running the same dungeons over and over again and never progress out of them. Often times BiS items are actually from M+, and it takes some crazy warforging to get the one you want. Things like the Arcanocrystal is just plain bad. That's not really an enjoyable experience.
    What does arcanocrystal have to do with M+? It's acquired exclusively outside of M+, and even though I agree that farming titanforged off-set pieces in M+ is a task that we could do without it has little to do with arcanocrystal dropping from a world boss (and relinquished trinkets).

I mostly ignore M+, so I wouldn't care if it were removed.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"