Gettting insta kicked from groups :( /wrists

Being a DK doing wq's on argus, que'ing up for rares, then being insta kicked because of fuckin bots

why!!! why do they have to all be DK's, now im making my own groups, and now i gotta insta kick DK's who knows if they are real players or not

#DKlivesmatter

I got kicked from a group on my warrior while fighting the rare (so I wasn't afk). I don't get these addons (I bet it's addon function to auto kick). Wouldn't mind if not for the fact the rare was at 20% hp and I got phased back to my realm where I had to rekill it from full.

And how are bots suddenly dk? Earlier in legion they were all druids for fast herbing. Some were DHs because they start at highest level of all classes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    And how are bots suddenly dk? Earlier in legion they were all druids for fast herbing. Some were DHs because they start at highest level of all classes.
    I think it's because they are the highest starting level character you can make without restriction. You can't make a DH unless you have a character at 70+ on that realm already, that restriction was removed for DKs.

This explains a lot - I've had the same experience as I've switched to maining a DK

10+ Year Old Account
    I've not been kicked a single time.

Why bother to queue at all. Just run blood spec. They are all soloable. Just boring as shit to whittle down.

Quote Originally Posted by oldnmean View Post
    Why bother to queue at all. Just run blood spec. They are all soloable. Just boring as shit to whittle down.
    i did that 1st 2 weeks of argus, and im sick of spending 3-5 mins soloing a rare

10+ Year Old Account
    Rare world quests as DK:

Pull rare in blood spec
    Make group in group finder
    Auto accept on
    Fight rare until dead

Quote Originally Posted by Seegerts View Post
    i did that 1st 2 weeks of argus, and im sick of spending 3-5 mins soloing a rare
    The lightforged warframe is your friend.

I typically start soloing and once the initial burst is over I see if any other players have noticed the rare is being smacked in the face and I'm not dying then decide to join in, if not frame and slaughter it then move on.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

I can sit there and nobody comes then I just go blood, once a rare is engaged with another player people seem to come out of the woodwork

931 frost dk, i solo all the rares..why bother going blood and waiting 20mins to kill a rare xD

the kick is probably because you joined a group and you were too far away. there's an autokick too far away members function

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakatashi View Post
    Rare world quests as DK:

Pull rare in blood spec
    Auto accept on
    Fight rare until dead
    This works everytime. I dont think I have ever fought a mob where someone did not join for.

[edit] in fact, I rarely join groups. I always make them myself, and with the group finder auto accept , its full before you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakatashi View Post
    Rare world quests as DK:

Pull rare in blood spec
    Auto accept on
    Fight rare until dead
    This is exactly how I do things, unless its super late at night the group fills up pretty darn quickly.
    "I'm a beaver in a hole, if you don't know what that is then I feel sorry for you"

god damn, you all HAVE to just use the world quest helper.

there are so many people using it in Argus any time you come across a rare just click on it and then hit search for group. within 5 seconds you are in a group of 5-5 and then you kill it just as fast. My alt is a boomkin and I went to Argus the very second it dinged 110 and have had absolutely zero issues killing rares at any given time. Hell 99% of the time there are already groups killing it and you basically jsut port servers and kill at already ay 50% hp. The very worst thing that happens is there is no one doing it at the exact same time and you make your own group and wait 10-15 seconds for people to join you. And I only play late night (12AM+) so I can only imagine it gets better in prime time.