Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    And how would you make the legion "scary"
    what by your logic makes them less scary then the scourge?
    He's just suffering from a bad case of "can't see the forest for all the trees!".

Legion is plenty dark, demons look more menacing, they're present in every zone, there's Legion operations going on everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    It's the expansion that I played least and somehow I still performed better than in previous expansions. Game's too easy and repetitive now. Too much RNG (because every game needs fu**ing lootboxes these days) and a shitty story.
    PvP also sucks di**.
    one thing that is forgotten is that pvp is a side activity that is in the vast minority of what players do overall

It's one of the tops yes. Probably on par with Wrath and MoP, but no where near as bad as WoD, Cata or TBC.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    It's the expansion that I played least and somehow I still performed better than in previous expansions. Game's too easy and repetitive now. Too much RNG (because every game needs fu**ing lootboxes/gambling these days) and a shitty story.
    PvP also sucks di**.
    It's actually, by design, less repetitive and offers more routes to progress than previous iterations.

Also "too easy"... Haha!

PVP "sucking dick" is probably true though. But then again, I can't remember a single patch where PVPers were happy while it was current...

And how would you make the legion "scary"
    what by your logic makes them less scary then the scourge?
    There is almost nothing "Demonic" about the Legion in this expansion. Demons are suppose to be horrific. Sacrifices, deception, possessions, people going insane, blood rituals, ect... Instead we literally got PG cartoon Aliens with a lot of spaceships. The Scourge actually felt like Undead and the Lich King's presence was felt throughout the expansions content.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    So what? That's exactly how it should work. That's why we have tiers for raids, if you are late to the party it's logical to not start into the last tier. With 2.4 and Isle of Quel'danas you had easy ways to get better gear. And yes, if you wanted to experience MH or BT you had to do earlier raids first. I had 3 characters raiding in TBC and it was absolutely no problem to get alts into raids if you really wanted to.
    That's something that the current game is lacking.
    You could have your top tier main's, and then do lower-tier raid's with your alts. Whether you liked that or not...
    If you enjoyed Karazhan, it was accessible again with your alts. 3.2 killed this way of thinking.
    Only in TBC I guess.... :P

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    There is almost nothing "Demonic" about the Legion in this expansion. Demons are suppose to be horrific. Sacrifices, deception, people going insane, blood rituals, ect... Instead we literally got PG cartoon Aliens with a lot of spaceships. The Scourge actually felt like Undead and the Lich King's presence was felt throughout the expansions content.
    I'm sorry that you've spent so much time lamenting the past that you've somehow managed to miss out on literally all those themes going on since the start of Legion.

Not the best raids imo, they need to hire better encounter designers, they seem to have ran out of ideas or new tech. I get they want to put more individual responsibility in raids, but all they ever did was put soaking mechanics on every single boss.

It's definitely the best if you are more of a solo or casual player.

Quote Originally Posted by patuxz View Post
    That's something that the current game is lacking.
    You could have your top tier main's, and then do lower-tier raid's with your alts. Whether you liked that or not...
    If you enjoyed Karazhan, it was accessible again with your alts. 3.2 killed this way of thinking.
    Only in TBC I guess.... :P
    There's no problem getting alts into raids now either, so no, it's not lacking that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Echoherb View Post
    It's definitely the best if you are more of a solo or casual player.
    As a hardcore player in time spent + HC/Mythic raider, I'd say it holds true for more groups than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    I'm sorry that you've spent so much time lamenting the past that you've somehow managed to miss out on literally all those themes going on since the start of Legion.
    It hasn't though. Legion is such a bad interpretation of Demons that they should have just called them Aliens.

There is almost nothing "Demonic" about the Legion in this expansion. Demons are suppose to be horrific. Sacrifices, deception, people going insane, blood rituals, ect... Instead we literally got PG cartoon Aliens with a lot of spaceships. The Scourge actually felt like Undead and the Lich King's presence was felt throughout the expansions content.
    1. what? they are the ultimate demonic.

i think thats enough, i dont think i need to spam more.
    also idk about you, but you must have maybe played... a dk, and thats it? because all the other class hall campaigns deal with sacrifices and deception, the mages deal with the demons having taken archmage vargoth's place, the rogues deal with the legion having made undead so realistic its impossible to tell, and they dont even know they are undead, the paladin and priest one where they are captured and the legion attacks them well they are gone and the other oders must help?

the game has allways been PG, dont act like we saw humans being ripped into literal blood and gore in our very eyes seeing their organs ripped open and being raped by undead... the game has ALLWAYS BEEN PG cartoony. Even in wrath people just "exploded into a meat pile"

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Worst. /10chars

2 things keep it from being the best: Legendaries and the AP grind. If they had handled those 2 issues better I could rate it as the best, but as it stands I feel its not.

No and no, TBC and LK were the best of the best, Cata (garbage) was the worst, followed by the digusting ever WoD and pandaland least disgusting.

It hasn't though. Legion is such a bad interpretation of Demons that they should have just called them Aliens.
    They're Warcraft demons, they're the interpretation of demons that this game always had. And this game was always what, PG 12? 13? Even the Scourge is still child-proof.

And yes, it literally has those themes. YOU being too busy lamenting the past to see it =/= it's not there for a fact. As someone having played through the entire storyline of Legion across multiple characters and classes, I can say you're hilariously clueless.

Deleted
    legion in a nutshell.

1. what? they are the ultimate demonic.
    i think thats enough, i dont think i need to spam more.
    also idk about you, but you must have maybe played... a dk, and thats it? because all the other class hall campaigns deal with sacrifices and deception, the mages deal with the demons having taken archmage vargoth's place, the rogues deal with the legion having made undead so realistic its impossible to tell, and they dont even know they are undead, the paladin and priest one where they are captured and the legion attacks them well they are gone and the other oders must help?

the game has allways been PG, dont act like we saw humans being ripped into literal blood and gore in our very eyes seeing their organs ripped open and being raped by undead... the game has ALLWAYS BEEN PG cartoony. Even in wrath people just "exploded into a meat pile"
    Linking a picture of 3 models has nothing to do with the execution of Demons in a story or atmospheric sense.

You people really like making up random stuff like "but you must have maybe played... a dk, and thats it?". Not factual arguments (which are wrong by the way) make you look silly.
    Last edited by nyc81991; 2017-10-10 at 02:37 PM.

It's easily right up there among the best. Whether you prefer LK is of course down to personal preference and how butthurt you are that your aspirations of mythic raiding got derailed by not getting the best legendary in the first week.

Legion is one of the worst so far imo.