Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I disagree personally with your comment, hopefully FBI will add neo-nazis
    They have been watching those groups. Because of ideological considerations, they have been pressured to not label them as terrorists even though neo-nazis fit the description extremely well.

This particular report appears to be a continuation of the ideological pressure. The conclusion and labeling of "black identity extremism" is rather flimsy. Definitely a trend where attention is paid to extremist acts of people very loosely associated with one group while completely ignoring fairly common acts of people very well connected with another group. On balance, I do think DeRay Mckesson is fairly accurate in his assessment of the report.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post

It's not my fault you voted for someone while knowing little about them.
    I didn't vote for him, the fact that you imply I did shows you don't live in reality, perceive things as you what you want see them. This is no talking to, reasoning with or using logic to talk to someone such as yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    They have been watching those groups. Because of ideological considerations, they have been pressured to not label them as terrorists even though neo-nazis fit the description extremely well.

This particular report appears to be a continuation of the ideological pressure. The conclusion and labeling of "black identity extremism" is rather flimsy. Definitely a trend where attention is paid to extremist acts of people very loosely associated with one group while completely ignoring fairly common acts of people very well connected with another group. On balance, I do think DeRay Mckesson is fairly accurate in his assessment of the report.
    Nah because the Nation of Islam. Bloods, Crips, Vice Lords, MS-13 the Mafia none are considered terrorist so no this is political.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thagrynor View Post
    If you honestly believe that, then the other side was nothing but militant black identity terrorists. See, I can do it to!

Not everyone there marching was a neo-nazi. They were just the most vocal idiots. They were also not the people being mentioned as "good people". I mean, even in the speeches Trump gave, he stated that neo-nazis were horrible scum. It would be pretty hard to be their champion by saying, "these people are scum, but they are also great". It was clear he was talking about two DIFFERENT groups of people. But, sure, just keep going with your "Trump is Satan and everything he does is evil". I don't like the guy, but I also won't make up bullshit to try to hit him on. You making shit up just makes you look foolish and makes it clear you have some vendetta, like because your Queen Hillary didn't get to take "her rightful place" or whatever else you people seem to think. The fact is, Trump could singlehandedly cure cancer, and you would bitch that he must hate people with AIDS since he only cured cancer.

Just admit your ridiculous bias and move on.
    But this is what you are overlooking; there were no non-white supremacists at this rally that just got "caught up" in the melee between black shields and anti-fa flags. People were already ordered to get away from the area, and lo and behold, the only ones standing as close as possible to the statue were the white supremacists defying police order. Anti-fa and onlookers who came to see the melee were parsed out blocks around the area where the white supremacists were. Trump made up a contingent of people to dog whistle the white supremacists. He created a "center" that didn't exist in that rally.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Excellent. We're right on schedule for rights no one ever expounds on. I'm always curious what right I'm missing. Especially since I live in Florida and I keep hearing how it's not safe to be black in the South.
    Then you aren't listening, and have been deluded to believe what these organic social movements want our government and society to address.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    But this is what you are overlooking; there were no non-white supremacists at this rally that just got "caught up" in the melee between black shields and anti-fa flags. People were already ordered to get away from the area, and lo and behold, the only ones standing as close as possible to the statue were the white supremacists defying police order. Anti-fa and onlookers who came to see the melee were parsed out blocks around the area where the white supremacists were. Trump made up a contingent of people to dog whistle the white supremacists. He created a "center" that didn't exist in that rally.

- - - Updated - - -

Then you aren't listening, and have been deluded to believe what these organic social movements want our government and society to address.
    Burning down things, attacking people and moaning about the "white devil" paints a good picture.

But this again is where you refuse to listen to ALL of what Trump said. He said, "There were good people in Charlottesville". He never said, "There were good people in Charlottesville engaged in the melee" or "when the fighting broke out" or "running people over with cars". The people left at that point were all the horrible people. The good people he was referring to had dispersed by that point, as police had asked them. It doesn't mean they weren't there marching at some point, in their own group, not associated with the scumbag neo-nazis. Perhaps their protest was being held a bit away from the scumbags, but it was still in Charlottesville. And the problem is that the media is making it sound like anyone there for any reason other than protesting the scumbag neonazis were then obviously on the side of the neonazis. This is why it ends up coming off that Trump is saying that the good people were the neonazis that he actually condemned several times.

Again, Trump is an idiot and does a lot of crappy things. Hit him on those things. Making things up or exaggerating things he does to the point that is becomes inaccurate just ruins any points that can be made against him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Burning down things, attacking people and moaning about the "white devil" paints a good picture.
    I guess you can't dispute what they want via their website, local chapters, and social media are clamoring. Keep doing what the losers before you kept doing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I didn't vote for him, the fact that you imply I did shows you don't live in reality, perceive things as you what you want see them. This is no talking to, reasoning with or using logic to talk to someone such as yourself.
    And yet the rest of what I said was accurate.

After noticing your avatar and your ranting reply style, I'll stick with you being a trump voter.
    Last edited by mmocf0b29d4c77; 2017-10-10 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    They'll call the guy who did the paper an "uncle tom".

Basically the paper says that blacks are treated more roughly by police however blacks and whites are shot equally.
    ...We all know this already. We've known this from all the data that's been available already.

The biggest criticism a lot of people have with BLM is that it's built around a completely made up premise that the police are all out to shoot African Americans. It's nonsense. We have data to prove it's nonsense.
    If you try and argue this though you're called a clear racist and a nazi. People will ignore ALL stats if they contradict with what the person "knows is really happening".

Ironically, this is already leading to less proactive policing in places that really need it, and thus we'll end up with a lot more dead black people. (but nobody seems to care if it's just black people killing black people)

Statistics disproves your feels.
    Not so much. There are now more black separatist hate groups in the US than there are Neo Nazi groups (or KKK groups for that matter).

I posted in another thread earlier but this is pretty relevant here -

When even the media are peddling the story that half of America is allied with huge armies of Neo-Nazis and that police are shooting African Americans for lols any chance they get, OBVIOUSLY it will incite more to violence. There are some times that I'm pretty sure that the media is just trying to instigate its own race war.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thagrynor View Post
    But this again is where you refuse to listen to ALL of what Trump said. He said, "There were good people in Charlottesville". He never said, "There were good people in Charlottesville engaged in the melee" or "when the fighting broke out" or "running people over with cars". The people left at that point were all the horrible people. The good people he was referring to had dispersed by that point, as police had asked them. It doesn't mean they weren't there marching at some point, in their own group, not associated with the scumbag neo-nazis. Perhaps their protest was being held a bit away from the scumbags, but it was still in Charlottesville. And the problem is that the media is making it sound like anyone there for any reason other than protesting the scumbag neonazis were then obviously on the side of the neonazis. This is why it ends up coming off that Trump is saying that the good people were the neonazis that he actually condemned several times.

Again, Trump is an idiot and does a lot of crappy things. Hit him on those things. Making things up or exaggerating things he does to the point that is becomes inaccurate just ruins any points that can be made against him.
    Again, you don't have a complete understanding of what this rally was. It was permitted and organized by white supremacist groups to include speakers and rallying chants that they said the night before in an unsanctioned rally at the UVA. The only way a non-white supremacist who wanted to stand against the takedown of a confederate statue would of known is if they followed white supremacists on social media or their respective propaganda sites and forums. Or in other words, you were there if you were in anti-fa, who follow white supremacist social media, a local who keeps abreast with local park permissions, or a white supremacist in town for the rally.

And yet the rest of what I said was accurate.

After noticing your avatar and your ranting reply style, I'll stick with you being a trump voter.
    Thanks for verifying that you are someone who ignores facts to perceive your own reality, now I know you're not worth replying to in the future.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    ...We all know this already. We've known this from all the data that's been available already.

The biggest criticism a lot of people have with BLM is that it's built around a completely made up premise that the police are all out to shoot African Americans. It's nonsense. We have data to prove it's nonsense.
    If you try and argue this though you're called a clear racist and a nazi. People will ignore ALL stats if they contradict with what the person "knows is really happening".

Ironically, this is already leading to less proactive policing in places that really need it, and thus we'll end up with a lot more dead black people. (but nobody seems to care if it's just black people killing black people)

Not so much. There are now more black separatist hate groups in the US than there are Neo Nazi groups (or KKK groups for that matter).

I posted in another thread earlier but this is pretty relevant here -

When even the media are peddling the story that half of America is allied with huge armies of Neo-Nazis and that police are shooting African Americans for lols any chance they get, OBVIOUSLY it will incite more to violence. There are some times that I'm pretty sure that the media is just trying to instigate its own race war.
    You got that right, even my liberal friends are starting to see it.

Again, you don't have a complete understanding of what this rally was. It was permitted and organized by white supremacist groups to include speakers and rallying chants that they said the night before in an unsanctioned rally at the UVA. The only way a non-white supremacist who wanted to stand against the takedown of a confederate statue would of known is if they followed white supremacists on social media or their respective propaganda sites and forums. Or in other words, you were there if you were in anti-fa, who follow white supremacist social media, a local who keeps abreast with local park permissions, or a white supremacist in town for the rally.
    Honestly, I am not sure I agree with your statement that the only way to know about it was to follow white supremacist scumbag social media. I am in Chicago and we heard that a rally was happening at least 3 or 4 days before the rally happened, via normal media. If I am hearing that in Chicago, I have to imagine the locals knew about it even earlier, given that something like that was approved locally. I would imagine that, at the time it was approved, there were locals who tried to protest and get it stopped. So I would have to think that there were people who could have formed their own local protest of the removal of the statues/monuments in that time, even IF they only heard about it in reference to the scumbag rally. Likely the removal of the monuments was mentioned even before that (as the scumbags would have had to have heard about it to form their rally) which could have incited locals who just wanted to keep the monuments around to form their own thing.

I think dismissing a part of the protest from being legitimate and not being bigoted, hate filled douchebaggery like the like neo nazis were out for and lumping them all together because they were in the same general area is doing a disservice and being narrow minded to those who hate the nazis but want to preserve history, even if it is a reminder of ways to be better (ie, Confederate monuments used as a reminder of "this is a stance to never take again").

Deleted
    Thanks for verifying that you are someone who ignores facts to perceive your own reality, now I know you're not worth replying to in the future.

- - - Updated - - -

You got that right, even my liberal friends are starting to see it.
    Which facts am I ignoring? Perhaps your liberal friends can help you explain it to me?

10+ Year Old Account
    Which facts am I ignoring? Perhaps your liberal friends can help you explain it to me?
    That he's "enlightened" and "woke".

It's his shtick around here, don't worry about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

He's got liberal friends just like a white supremacist has black friends

Thats the only thing they really need to worry about since the black problem can be fixed by just doing proper police work and not shoot innocent black people and that problem gets instantly solved.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you misunderstood that comment.

I believe OP is saying "It's crazy for people(extremists) to judge a group of people(law enforcement) off the actions of a few(police), then on top of that to be so angry to murder someone(police) who is innocent of what you are angry about (police violence towards blacks)."

In that context it sounds more like you do agree with it.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Deleted
    Hmm I read it as:

"It's crazy for people(FBI) to judge a group of people(BLM) off the actions of a few(BLM Extremists),

Quote Originally Posted by Strangewayes View Post
    Are Neo Nazi marches Terrorist attacks?
    The marches? No. That's just a public display of stupidity. But then again, the current POTUS has shown the whole world what's what in the US of Aaaaah.
    The killing of a counter protester could be marked as terrorism though
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/