Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    Deleted

Vampire scare in Malawi kills 5

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/v...-staff-n809386

"LILONGWE, Malawi — The United Nations has pulled staff out of two districts in southern Malawi where a vampire scare has triggered mob violence in which at least five people have been killed."

I guess they've just gotten the Twilight movies in Malawi.

What the fuck...

10+ Year Old Account
    A very prudent course of action. Can never take vampires as a joke.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Still better than twilight

Color me shocked that people in 3rd world countries react violently to outrageous claims.

darwins law at it's finest.. like what the actual flying fuck...

Considering these primates butcher their albino brothers to work into some voodoo milkshake , i'm not actually surprised.

Looks like de-colonisation worked out great for them.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-10-11 at 12:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    Color me shocked that people in 3rd world countries react violently to outrageous claims.
    It isn't restricted to 3rd world countries. This could happen in a small village in France easy

It's almost impossible to distinguish between real news articles and The Onion anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    It isn't restricted to 3rd world countries. This could happen in a small village in France easy
    LOLNOPE 10fekkincharacters

Deleted
    A reminder that it's extremely racist to think that people in Africa are any less smart than white people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    darwins law at it's finest.. like what the actual flying fuck...

Considering these primates butcher their albino brothers to work into some voodoo milkshake , i'm not actually surprised.

Looks like de-colonisation worked out great for them.
    Have you seen the actual witch hunt documentaries though? It's really messed up. This is humanity at its worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbix View Post
    A reminder that it's extremely racist to think that people in Africa are any less smart than white people.
    haha yup, its culture people, just culture. Not like one is superior to the other. don't even go there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Plausible if it's one of the small villages with nearly 100% immigrant population.

Deleted
    It's not nothing to do with their race and everything to do with socio-economic situations. This region in particular is very poor, thus there is zero education and a lot of desperation. That breeds superstition, because people are so desperate for some hope and control that's where they go.
    Such behavior is far from exclusive to Africa. We've anti-vac movements here in the West, which is equally idiotic. We've people who think lizardmen rule the world and that 9/11 was an inside job. I mean come on, we're all idiots.

This has nothing to do with them being black and everything to do with this being an undeveloped nation. Shit like this goes on in Mexico and South America too, it's pretty easy to find news articles or videos of them burning "witches" alive.

Plausible if it's one of the small villages with nearly 100% immigrant population.
    Why would Algerians want to make a small village in France?

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Have you seen the actual witch hunt documentaries though? It's really messed up. This is humanity at its worst.
    I know Cream, which is why i said why i said in the first place, or rather.. typed out.
    The entire de-colonisation process backfired, should have planned and excecuted it better, with slow withdrawl over the years, whilest providing proper infrastructure and education etc..

Instead we went LOL OK YER ON YER OWN BYE, ps you are now in debt to us and the world bank where the 1% of gbp used for aid will be funneled through your fucked nation towards the global bank kkthxbye.

SIGNED

First world politician arseholes.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    It's not nothing to do with their race and everything to do with socio-economic situations. This region in particular is very poor, thus there is zero education and a lot of desperation. That breeds superstition, because people are so desperate for some hope and control that's where they go.
    Such behavior is far from exclusive to Africa. We've anti-vac movements here in the West, which is equally idiotic. We've people who think lizardmen rule the world and that 9/11 was an inside job. I mean come on, we're all idiots.
    This one is an unbeliever in lizardmen.... maybe they are a plant to stir us away from turning the world into a place with sunning rocks and cricket dispensing vending machines..... We better keep an eye on this one! ������������������

Yeah, I recall distinctly that some nations were incredibly backwater and ridiculous on that field. For instance, while France widely mocked sorcery as made-up crime in the fifteenth century, some fools still believed it was the real thing in 1692...

TLDR : the usual ''LULZ, stoopid Africans'' conveniently forget that belief in witches and daemons was well alive not so long ago in the USA....And I'm generous enough to not mention the SRA craze of the eightiues.