Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I appreciate the interesting contribution
    As interesting as yours, to be fair

Deleted
    It is here, problem is he wasn't diagnosed till after the exclusion
    We all know how great mental health care is in the us.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The thread specifically says he was diagnosed. I mean we can choose to interpret that as if he was diagnosed by his mother or a random stranger but usually when someone says they are diagnosed with a mental disorder I assume they mean from a certified psychiatrist.
    That doesn't mean someone actually has a disorder though. I was sent to a psychiatrist in my teens because they thought I was behaving oddly what with me skipping classes etc, suddenly misbehaving from when I was younger. Yeah, that was just me being a teen but that made the psychiatrist talk about schizophrenia and shit, wanted me to try anti-psychotics, which my parents promptly said no to. Teen me was close to being labeled schizophrenic because of teen me being a teen, hadn't my parents switched psychiatrist I probably would have if not for the other one thinking I was just behaving normal for a teenager.
    Last edited by Player Twelve; 2017-10-10 at 06:33 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    As interesting as yours, to be fair
    Yeah I just posted the article

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Under Your Spell View Post
    That doesn't mean someone actually has a disorder though. I was sent to a psychiatrist in my teens because they thought I was behaving oddly what with me skipping classes etc, suddenly misbehaving from when I was younger. Yeah, that was just me being a teen but that made the psychiatrist talk about schizophrenia and shit, wanted me to try anti-psychotics, which my parents promptly said no to. Teen me was close to being labeled schizophrenic because of teen me being a teen, hadn't my parents switched psychiatrist I probably would have if not for the other one thinking I was just behaving normal for a teenager.
    Normal teens don't get suspected with schizophrenia

Deleted
    Yeah I just posted the article
    Yeah, adding nothing except a link and quoted text. Impressive style of dialogue

Deleted
    Yeah, adding nothing except a link and quoted text. Impressive style of dialogue
    I posted too now jog on

Deleted
    I posted too now jog on
    lol triggered xD

Deleted
    lol triggered xD
    No you're just trolling

Deleted
    No you're just trolling
    Says the guy just posting links adding nothing, interesting

Normal teens don't get suspected with schizophrenia
    Normal psychiatrists don't label teenage behavior as schizophrenic. Sadly, normal psychiatrist are rare. My fatigue was depression according to another psychiatrist. Got prescribed anti-depressants, didn't help shit. Eventually I called the local health care centre and described my symptoms and got an appointment, one blood test later - I was heavily deficit in Vitamin D, B12, folate and iron. Depression my ass. Vitamin D deficit is gone, still taking folacin(folate) 1 mg every day and betolvidon(b12) 1 mg every day.
    Last edited by Player Twelve; 2017-10-10 at 08:09 PM.

Deleted
    Normal psychiatrists don't label teenage behavior as schizophrenic. Sadly, normal psychiatrist are rare. My fatigue was depression according to another psychiatrist. Got prescribed anti-depressants, didn't help shit. Eventually I called the local health care centre and described my symptoms and got an appointment, one blood test later - I was heavily deficit in Vitamin D, B12, folate and iron. Depression my ass.
    So it wasn't just 'normal teenager stuff'

So it wasn't just 'normal teenager stuff'
    That wasn't in my teen years, this was as recent as last year. A lot of psychiatrists are dangerously incompetent.

Deleted
    That wasn't in my teen years, this was as recent as last year. A lot of psychiatrists are dangerously incompetent.
    I still suspect you wasn't just a normal teenager

I still suspect you wasn't just a normal teenager
    I was. I liked horses, I liked boy bands, I drank alcohol without my parents permission, went to parties without my parents permission and got drunk. They had to come and get me after one such occasion when the police crashed the party. I skipped classes to hang with friends and smoke cigarettes or weed with friends without my parents knowing about it. I called some teachers bitches or gays or such things when I didn't like them. No diagnosis even though I seen several psychiatrists.