Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Because the entire racial argument is copy pasted from 19th century maniacs like Gobineau and Grand Madison.
    Yes, that's why we're clearly referencing hyperboreanism, shitting on Czechs, and using phrenology, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Yes, that's why we're clearly referencing hyperboreanism, shitting on Czechs, and using phrenology, right?
    As I have yet to see one racist not placing MYNARROWETHNICGROUP as the apex of evolution, of course not. You are just carefully editing the Nazi dogma to pretend they were about defending ''the white race''

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LMuhlen View Post
    How is an IQ test even remotely relevant as an intelligence measurement if rich kids perform better?
    Smart people are better at making money, so people with better genes will be more often rich.
    Now it's your turn. How do you explain that black kids adopted by rich white people as babies perform worse than adopted white kids? It's the same environment (adopted by rich white people).
    See: https://i.imgur.com/XnefUAj.png
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnes...Adoption_Study

Quote Originally Posted by Carbix View Post
    Smart people are better at making money, so people with better genes will be more often rich.
    Now it's your turn. How do you explain that black kids adopted by rich white people as babies perform worse than adopted white kids? It's the same environment (adopted by rich white people).
    I'm still waiting for you to explain why white people were behind darker-skinned people in terms of innovation and technology for the vast majority of human history if they're more intelligent on a genetic level.

Err... a kid who went through adoption lived traumatizing events that damage his performance on a biased test? He is bullied as a black kid in a white school? Teachers are racists and don't give him the same opportunities? Could be lots of reasons.

And what about the part where the gap is shrinking? And the averages are constantly getting higher and they have to increase the test difficulty? Are people evolving or receiving better education?

IQ test is limited.

10+ Year Old Account
    A reminder that it's extremely racist to think that people in Africa are any less smart than white people.
    It's not racist to point out that belief in magic and witchcraft is still somewhat common in parts of Africa.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I'm no geneticist, but it seems a bit odd that, for tens of thousands of years a group of """"genetically smarter"""" humans completely failed to do anything of real consequence while the Proto-Arabs, Asians and Mediterraneans were laying all the groundwork for modern mathematics, astronomy, medicine, biology, physics, chemistry, and society.
    I have nothing against Asians and (ancient)Arabs.
    All of those that you mentioned were either Arabs, Chinese, etc. Not blacks. In ancient history blacks haven't discovered jackshit. In modern history they are even less relevant. Back then it was Arabs, Chinese and Whites(Greeks, Romans, etc), in modern history it's only Asians and Whites since Arabs went full retard with Islam.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm still waiting for you to explain why white people were behind darker-skinned people in terms of innovation and technology for the vast majority of human history if they're more intelligent on a genetic level.
    What I wrote above, plus don't discredit Greeks and Romans.

- - - Updated - - -

Err... a kid who went through adoption lived traumatizing events that damage his performance on a biased test?
    Their results were compared to ADOPTED white kids.

He is bullied as a black kid in a white school? Teachers are racists and don't give him the same opportunities? Could be lots of reasons.
    Of course. It's always the evil whitey who keeps them down.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-10-11 at 12:56 AM.

I have nothing against Asians and (ancient)Arabs.
    All of those that you mentioned were either Arabs, Chinese, etc. Not blacks. In ancient history blacks haven't discovered jackshit. In modern history they are even less relevant. Back then it was Arabs, Chinese and Whites(Greeks, Romans, etc), in modern history it's only Asians and Whites since Arabs went full retard with Islam.

What I wrote above, plus don't discredit Greeks and Romans.
    Greeks and Romans aren't whites, kiddo.
    Whites were busy pillaging and raping while Grecco-Romans were establishing modern western civilization. It's why the Greeks looked down on the paler people to the north.

Deleted
    Greeks and Romans aren't whites, kiddo.
    Based on your headcanon?

The resident basement dweller have still to explain why the 100% pure white WASPs of Salem believed in witchcraft in 1690. He still have to explain how a double digits percentage of American believe in satanic conspiracies in 2017.

- - - Updated - - -

Based on your headcanon?
    No, based on the hysterical ramblings of Gobineau and co. You know, the dudes coopted by the Waffen SS cosplayers who scream WHITE POWAH.

Of course. It's always the evil whitey who keeps them down.
    So your racist arguments lead you to say there is no racism. I honestly don't know how to go on from here.

Also, from the study:

The study found that age at adoption was significantly associated with measured IQs
    How can that be explained by genetics?

And again, the gap is shrinking, the test needs to constantly be made harder for the averages not to climb, and how can this be explained if education doesn't play a role?

The IQ test is flawed.

Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    haha yup, its culture people, just culture. Not like one is superior to the other. don't even go there.
    It's fairly obvious to note comparisons to witch burnings in Hyper-Religious Europe and how they emerged out of that (through many means and causes). This doesn't look much different. African countries for the most part are lagging very far behind the world in enlightenment and social progress. Their societies are still far too tribalistic, low-GDP, high-fertility, low-education, traditionalistic, religious/spiritual, etc... Basically where Europe was 5 centuries ago. And yes, it's pretty much economy/geography -> culture which explains the situation. You can't avoid the fact that culture is not simply arbitrary but dependent on one's material circumstances.

I'd like to remind people that Afrocentrism is generally connected to this mentality and punishes people who want to think scientifically, rationally, and in a secular fashion (remember, those things are white man's inventions of oppression, we need to embrace traditional African ways of living). The kids in Ivy league schools preaching about how rationality and science are white supremacy are feeding this ignorance.

- - - Updated - - -

Based on your headcanon?
    Well you should note that white isn't the same as caucasian. A fair amount of Indians are related to caucasians but have darker skin. Even a decent amount of Arabs are darker skinned but still caucasian. I'm not sure why or when Caucasian became synonymous with white.
    Last edited by Kraenen; 2017-10-10 at 11:31 PM.

This isn't really a 'gotcha' moment. Jews typically measured low in IQ when they came to America. But equalize social status, the material scaffolding (education, wealth), and they didn't just equalize in IQ, but they rose to the top (at least verbal IQ). The same can be said about Asians (east-asians more specifically). So if someone is more intelligent on a genetic or hereditary level, they can still be kept back by their circumstances. Once those are alleviated or equalized, you'll see the (fairly substantial) effect of nature that outshines nurture.
    Last edited by Kraenen; 2017-10-10 at 11:34 PM.

Deleted
    So your racist arguments lead you to say there is no racism. I honestly don't know how to go on from here.
    I didn't say that. But there is no basis for claiming that a professional teacher picked on black kids for no reason and gave them bad grades on purpose. They already perform worse than whites, no reason to kick into them.

How can that be explained by genetics?
    Both can be a factor. Both race and the age when the kid got into a good environment. Again, white kids were also affected by earlier or later adoption.

And again, the gap is shrinking, the test needs to constantly be made harder for the averages not to climb, and how can this be explained if education doesn't play a role?
    The IQ test is flawed.
    Very few things in this world are perfect. That doesn't mean that they are all wrong and should be discarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    And given that 85 is the low end of the threshold of whether or not they'd let you into the American military for any given job. An entire continent of people so low on the IQ totem pole that they couldn't even be trusted to be a cook in our military without fucking it up.
    Again, French and American ''scientists'' repeatedly came to the conclusion that Vietnamese were unable to fight...

Besides, again(er). In a site cited daily by people on this forum, in 2017, people believe like in the Gospel in Satanist conspiracies and plots. They believed that there was satanists in a pizzeria, FFS.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-10-10 at 11:57 PM.

Just goes to show, these hellholes will never change because of the naturally lower IQ of the populations. It's the reason you have countries like Zimbabwe prospering under white rule, but then they kick out the whites and go from Africa's bread basket to begging white farmers to come back because the population is starving. Same shit in South Africa now, or basically any major US city with a large black population.

Again, French and American ''scientists'' repeatedly came to the conclusion that Vietnamese were unable to fight...
    Was this supposed to be an actual argument? Are you really trying to argue that since some scientists were wrong before then they're wrong whenever you need them to be?

10+ Year Old Account
    As I have yet to see one racist not placing MYNARROWETHNICGROUP as the apex of evolution, of course not. You are just carefully editing the Nazi dogma to pretend they were about defending ''the white race''
    Jared Taylor is an extraordinarily WASPy individual who acknowledges that Europeans as a whole get outscored consistently on IQ tests by Northeast Asians. He's one of the biggest names (and has been for some time) among those trying to combat brain dead race-creationism. So if you haven't seen it, then you're just not looking hard enough, and that's on you.

I'm just going to take a guess and assume it's much easier for you to cast your opposition as Nazis, trudge out long-dead racial theorists that the HBD crowd pays no attention to, and pretend that we still take phrenology seriously.

You know, if you actually bothered to interact with what the opposition is saying, instead of what you think they're saying, you might learn something.

And no, Nazis were never about defending the "white race," I never claimed that, nor have I said anything to imply such a thing. The Nazis are entirely irrelevant to my position and this discussion as a whole. Can you please stop being so spooked by a ~97 year old defunct political party?
    Last edited by Wildberry; 2017-10-11 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    Just goes to show, these hellholes will never change because of the naturally lower IQ of the populations. It's the reason you have countries like Zimbabwe prospering under white rule, but then they kick out the whites and go from Africa's bread basket to begging white farmers to come back because the population is starving. Same shit in South Africa now, or basically any major US city with a large black population.
    Yeah, mysteriously, it's way harder to turn a profit on businesses like, I don't know, cotton mills, when you have to actually PAY the workforce instead of whipping them or killing them.

I mean, it's not very hard to understand isn'it ? Those ''profitable'' farms in Zimbabwe and those ''profitable'' mines in South Africa were profitable because of a workforce that cost less than a Gulag prisonner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Besides, again(er). In a site cited daily by people on this forum, in 2017, people believe like in the Gospel in Satanist conspiracies and plots. They believed that there was satanists in a pizzeria, FFS.
    And you seem to believe that evolution doesn't apply to humanity and that genes have no bearing on BIP traits. You're as bad as the creationists & young Earth crowd.