Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    You are so fucking predictable.
    So literally the answer is no? FUCKING HILARIOUS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    So literally the answer is no? FUCKING HILARIOUS!
    Why should he reply? Asking for a friend...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Why should he reply? Asking for a friend...
    To amuse me. At least, that is what I was hoping for.

It's really amazing how important words are to Liberals, yet what the words mean is not. I'm legit scratching my head a lot when I talk to you guys. That's why I find it so fascinating when I try to peer in to your brains, and see what makes them tick.

It's a shame so many don't want to actually discuss anything. They have no interest in sharing views, or understanding the other side. They just want to fight and argue with one side, and pat each other on the back on the other side. Conservatives are no better in this regard. But I just don't get WHY anyone would want to discuss politics and such, with someone who disagrees, without ever wanting to understand why they disagree. Like...I get a lot out of this with my method...wtf do they get out of it with their method??

(For the record, I don't think you fit in that group. You don't just tell me to fuck off, you give me good reasons why I should do so.)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    You’ve lost the argument by lying, and moving goalposts. Youve lost. Deal with it.
    Only strom Thurmond lefty? Stop lying. I’ve reported you. You are officially trolling and or stupid. I don’t care if I’m banned, but I don’t suffer fools like yourself.

You are a deluded idiot who doesn’t know history, yet acts like he does. You’re dumb, lying, and an ignorant fool. Please continue to live in your delusions, it’s great entertainment for the rest of us.
    I think this post is an excellent example of the thinkers on the left. This person has not considered a single thing I said, for even one second. He is ignorant of the facts I have presented, and offers no counter. He has assumed because I disagree with him, I must be a bad person. He has not made any attempt to make his own counter argument, and instead has appealed to authority to silence me. This is LEFTISM 101. You could not write a more perfect script, to explain why this group is so angry and violent.

The GOP does NOT support the confederate flag.

Look, the facts are what they are. NOBODY alive did any of these things. But the people who DID do them, that are dead, were 100% Democrats. No Republican owned a slave at the start of the civil war. Every single slave, all 4 freaking million of them, were "owned" by Democrats. And then further along in history, segregation, Jim Crow, voting shenanigans...all Democrats.

The parties may have shifted in terms of some political ideas, such as free markets, etc. But the idea that ONLY Southern Democrats were racist, is ridiculous. The notion that Republicans are guilty of any of these true and factual heinous acts, is ridiculous.

Here is why partisan Democrats cling so hard to the "big switch" lie. Because rather than admit, it was their party that did these things, and acknowledge them and apologize for them, they want to deceive us. They want to act like it was really just Southerners who thought this way, and since Southerners now vote GOP, it must be that Democrats just kicked these bad apples out of the party. Nothing could be further from the truth.
    You're 100% right, but you're arguing with leftists...it won't get any where.

Quote Originally Posted by Karfal View Post
    Why don't you two get a room, jeez.

Quote Originally Posted by Karfal View Post
    Yeah, especially when he isn't right, and always is wrong. Just like you. I haven't seen a coherent argument from you yet. A lot of bullshit mixed with conspiracies.

10+ Year Old Account
    To amuse me. At least, that is what I was hoping for.

It's really amazing how important words are to Liberals, yet what the words mean is not. I'm legit scratching my head a lot when I talk to you guys. That's why I find it so fascinating when I try to peer in to your brains, and see what makes them tick.

It's a shame so many don't want to actually discuss anything. They have no interest in sharing views, or understanding the other side. They just want to fight and argue with one side, and pat each other on the back on the other side. Conservatives are no better in this regard. But I just don't get WHY anyone would want to discuss politics and such, with someone who disagrees, without ever wanting to understand why they disagree. Like...I get a lot out of this with my method...wtf do they get out of it with their method??
    Are you asking for a friend, or discussing? Just want a confirm... >.<

For the record, I don't think you fit in that group. You don't just tell me to fuck off, you give me good reasons why I should do so.
    I actually do... I guess I'm too subtle for you to notice... like this post you replied to... what do you think my point was, but to tell you to fuck off? Do I really need to be overt for you to get it?

Here is a hint... if my reply features a ">.<", I've just told you to fuck off. I thought you knew that, which is why you constantly insult me. Oh well... maybe you'll figure it out eventually.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Are you asking for a friend, or discussing? Just want a confirm... >.<

I actually do... I guess I'm too subtle for you to notice... like this post you replied to... what do you think my point was, but to tell you to fuck off? Do I really need to be overt for you to get it?

Here is a hint... if my reply features a ">.<", I've just told you to fuck off. I thought you knew that, which is why you constantly insult me. Oh well... maybe you'll figure it out eventually.
    This is embarrassing. You didn't understand my compliment. I don't even...

My point is that telling me to fuck off is fine, so long as you tell me WHY I should fuck off. You actually present a counter argument, unlike so many who post here, including some from "my side". Why come to a forum to only insult and deny...that is my point.

To quote a wise philosopher: "If you are going to call the show, have a take and don't suck." - Jim Rome

10+ Year Old Account
    This is embarrassing. You didn't understand my compliment. I don't even...

My point is that telling me to fuck off is fine, so long as you tell me WHY I should fuck off. You actually present a counter argument, unlike so many who post here, including some from "my side".
    I totally understand your compliment... I'm telling you I don't deserve it... I'm telling you, that your assertion in the complement of me not telling you to fuck off, is not true. The shit you see me reply to you, is dumb as I can think off. Do you honestly think I would reply to you, with even remote thought I would get a genuine reply? Are you kidding me? I think you need to reread my replies, but without this clout of me being genuine.

Again, I don't deserve your compliment, you just think my stupid replies to you are somehow "good reasons". No, I am trying to appeal to my opinion of you. I'm just shocked you don't see it... damn dude... do you think this post is an example "good reasons"? fucking hilarious... I figured you understand... this is awesome!

I totally understand your compliment... I'm telling you I don't deserve it... I'm telling you, that your assertion in the complement of me not telling you to fuck off, is not true. The shit you see me reply to you, is dumb as I can think off. Do you honestly think I would reply to you, with even remote thought I would get a genuine reply? Are you kidding me? I think you need to reread my replies, but without this clout of me being genuine.

Again, I don't deserve your compliment, you just think my stupid replies to you are somehow "good reasons". No, I am trying to appeal to my opinion of you. I'm just shocked you don't see it... damn dude... do you think this post is an example "good reasons"? fucking hilarious... I figured you understand... this is awesome!
    Amazing. You really still don't understand. It's in plain English...TWICE. How can you read the words I wrote, and not understand their meaning?

I NEVER said you didn't tell me to fuck off, just that you still state your case when you do so.

Tedious....

10+ Year Old Account
    Amazing. You really still don't understand. It's in plain English...TWICE. How can you read the words I wrote, and not understand their meaning?

I NEVER said you didn't tell me to fuck off, just that you still state your case when you do so.

Tedious....
    See, now you are geting it. A litle more plase. U just no geting that my rply are tedius? Getting there... >.<

I guess being blunt doesn't work either. Does it?

See, now you are geting it. A litle more plase. U just no geting that my rply are tedius? Getting there... >.<

I guess being blunt doesn't work either. Does it?
    Well sure, your posts are tedious and bland. But that wasn't my point.

Refusing to accept me complimenting you, for you telling me to fuck off but with style, is next level troll. I legit am in awe. /tip of the hat

So anyway Mike Pence or the Trump administration wanted to cause an uproar to score browny points with their base, cuz that's where we're at in America.

Those dudes were dicks. But, show me the riot. Show me the out of control riot, looting, and lighting things on fire. Show me a riot, and I will show you a group of Leftists. The formula for a riot is Liberals plus protest plus time.
    Maybe not technically a riot, but it was hardly a peaceful protest.

If you want an actual riot, try something like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brooks_Brothers_riot which was actually started and paid for by Republican staffers.

Or if you want property damage, http://www.nbcnews.com/id/46052395/n...ction-victory/

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    So anyway Mike Pence or the Trump administration wanted to cause an uproar to score browny points with their base, cuz that's where we're at in America.
    I mean, this is neither the first nor the last time a politician has wasted taxpayer money on a silly stunt to distract people from the real issues, so on that level, whatever. The problem though is that the entire Trump administration seems to be nothing more than an endless sequence of distractions, when are we going to get to the part where they make America great again?

I thought the whole issue throughout the campaign was that there was this silent majority of struggling Americans who were being overlooked by our hipster coastal elites, yet these same people seem to be perfectly content with absolutely no meaningful change whatsoever as long as LOL TRIGGERED LIBERALS. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm happy when people I don't like get screwed over also, but that's because my life is comfortable enough to the point where I have that luxury. All of these coal miners and truck drivers and swamp people who supposedly make up Trump's base are supposed to be too busy suffering to worry about the NFL, and if they're not, what was the problem with America that we needed to be made great again?

Quote Originally Posted by Trifle View Post
    Maybe not technically a riot, but it was hardly a peaceful protest.

If you want an actual riot, try something like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brooks_Brothers_riot which was actually started and paid for by Republican staffers.

Or if you want property damage, http://www.nbcnews.com/id/46052395/n...ction-victory/
    So, zero riots ever. Got it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    That's all that really maters. Who ever can get their caps lock more jammed, gets the attention.

So, zero riots ever. Got it.
    So delusional and a liar, got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trifle View Post
    So delusional and a liar, got it.
    Welcome to the forums. Where Tijuana and a bunch of other Trump supporters don't know what reality is like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Welcome to the forums. Where Tijuana and a bunch of other Trump supporters don't know what reality is like.
    It's worse! They do know better, because this is all for the lord Kek! They take pride and think it's skill to be inflammatory. Trump made reaching for the lowest hanging fruit, a skill... no wonder his support spends so much time on their knees.