Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Where's it from? Don't tell me it's yet ANOTHER RNG crap type of deal... :-/
    reading that, immediately followed by your signature was really funny. so much for glass half-full

on topic: probably just a drop from the last boss
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    No.

All trinkets in ToS have pretty much been proven to be BETTER than the Unstable Arcanocrystal. Do the math.
    Shadow priests say hi

I hope you all like looooot dramaaaa

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ortus View Post
    I hope you all like looooot dramaaaa
    Oh yes, it will be hell!

Basically whoever gets it first is going to be hated.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    It's a big "fuck you" to non-int classes, that's for sure.
    what makes you think the other pantheon trinkets wont be legendary?

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    They most likely wont be since this ins't the int DPS trinket, this is a separate trinket. Most likely the proc will just change on this trinket for other spec/classes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    Why would there be the upgrades in that case? Unless you're saying they decide to remove that and just make them all legendary, but then what happens with the drop chances and difficulty levels for each one? That would mess up the whole having to have all proc at once to activate the pantheon proc.

Will Havoc/Vengeance or WW/BrM benefit from legendary ilvl 1000 statstick???

Quote Originally Posted by Xirev View Post
    However, realistically only Int DPS will be allowed to use it (if the raid knows what's good for them) since there's an abundance of them in raids, there aren't generally many Str DPS, Agi DPS, Tanks and Healers in a raid group so you would want them to wear their respective trinkets in order to proc the empowerment.
    You don't need different procs. You just now need 4 procs and can have 4 of the same trinket proccing for empowerment.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Where does it say it doesn't share the 2 equipped restrictions of other legendaries?

The exact line on the front page says "Aman'Thul's Vision is now an item level 1000 Legendary, a drop from Argus the Unmaker, and has a restriction of only having 1 Path of the Titans trinket equipped."
    It's not strong enough to be a legendary. It'd have to compete with both the trinkets AND legendaries, which is why they just made it legendary because it's the only one to start at iLvl 1000.

The biggest question is will the drop rate be abysmally low and be personal loot only? If so I'm going to be so fucking mad when I never see this thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    You don't need different procs. You just now need 4 procs and can have 4 of the same trinket proccing for empowerment.
    Only if it's Aman'Thul's. You still need 4 specific roles and Aman'Thul's is the wild card. 4 of the same non-Aman'Thul's will NOT proc empowerment.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Trinkets are actually ear rings!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    It's not strong enough to be a legendary. It'd have to compete with both the trinkets AND legendaries, which is why they just made it legendary because it's the only one to start at iLvl 1000.

The biggest question is will the drop rate be abysmally low and be personal loot only? If so I'm going to be so fucking mad when I never see this thing.

Only if it's Aman'Thul's. You still need 4 specific roles and Aman'Thul's is the wild card. 4 of the same non-Aman'Thul's will NOT proc empowerment.
    Okay well opinions aside, it IS a legendary whether you think its strong enough to be one or not. Nothing anywhere says this isn't going to share the same two slots we've had.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    That is awesome. Looking forward to this trinket now! ^^
    I don't know if this changes your mind, but at the moment it doesn't drop in LFR at all. None of the titans trinkets do.
    The non-Legendary ones drop at 940 no matter what difficulty (normal/heroic/mythic). This one I guess is legendary and probably will be a rare drop like the old Legendary items from TBC/Vanilla.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where does it say it doesn't share the 2 equipped restrictions of other legendaries?

The exact line on the front page says "Aman'Thul's Vision is now an item level 1000 Legendary, a drop from Argus the Unmaker, and has a restriction of only having 1 Path of the Titans trinket equipped."
    Not to sound condescending, but it specifies within that line. If it fell under the whole Legion Legendary (2) limit, it would state it to be so.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Okay well opinions aside, it IS a legendary whether you think its strong enough to be one or not. Nothing anywhere says this isn't going to share the same two slots we've had.
    Other than it not having the line of text ALL the other legendaries have.

Quote Originally Posted by bbj View Post
    Will Havoc/Vengeance or WW/BrM benefit from legendary ilvl 1000 statstick???
    Anyone have input to this?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    It's a big "fuck you" to non-int classes, that's for sure.
    you really think they are ONLY going to add an int version? LOLOLOLOL
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Just when you think the tank one is terrible and the worst trinket they ever made they made it even worse wtf blizzard xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    No.

All trinkets in ToS have pretty much been proven to be BETTER than the Unstable Arcanocrystal. Do the math.
    Except monk and rogues every other classes best trinket (at least on top 3) is arcanocrystal even on 860. Not even worth of Jaylock.
    Last edited by mmocc0105de390; 2017-10-11 at 01:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bbj View Post
    Anyone have input to this?
    I bet simcraft has some pretty definitive answers

Quote Originally Posted by komlit View Post
    Aman'Thul's Vision is now an item level 1000 legendary that does not share the 2 equipped restrictions of other legendaries. However, you can still only equip one Path of the Titan trinket, itself included.

Aman'Thul's Vision
    +1,430 Critical strike
    +1,430 Haste
    +1,430 Versatility
    +1,430 Mastery
    Equip: Your spells and abilities have a chance to grant you 2200 Speed, Avoidance, and Leech for 12 sec.

Aman'Thul's Grandeur
    When empowered by the Pantheon, your Intellect is increased by 6700 for 15 sec.

Ya thoughts XD
    Thing is you can't have everyone using it, its also under what an arcano gives. The "empowered by the pantheon" bit requires the raid to have all 6 trinkets proc around the same time.