10+ Year Old Account
    I got the BTA for the not-Borderlands games, since I have them. If anyone wants to try them and doesn't have them, I guess I have copies now. That said, Borderlands 2 comes base, with a multitude of individual keys for different DLC. So that could get clunky.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    There is one script that is allowed. It adds the join buttons to the main page and also adds the scrolling. You still have to join each one which is why it is allowed.
    That's exactly what i always did and do right now. Care to give the name? So i can remove the one that is "frisky"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thesib View Post
    Which addon do you use, if you don't mind my asking? I've been using Easy Steam Gifts, but a couple of months ago the buttons from the main wish list stopped showing up and it's useless now.
    The one BigAssBoy posted.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    I think that's just there as a selling gimmick for this bundle, as they're labelling it an RPG bundle, so want to show the longevity of the games.
    Shame though, would be good to have on all bundles.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know on other bundles they've had labels like "mostly positive", "very positive" etc when trying to sell games based on positive reviews.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is a rather tempting bundle, already have BL2 though, and not sure if I want to buy the $10 tier for the Pre-Sequel.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    I think that's just there as a selling gimmick for this bundle, as they're labelling it an RPG bundle, so want to show the longevity of the games.
    Maybe other games didn't want Humblebundle to post the "positive" or "mostly positive" reviews. Other games in the bundle have Mixed reviews.

One question, please, I wanted to enter the MMOC Humble Bundlers group. How can I apply?

This is my steamID http://steamcommunity.com/id/Quijote3000/

Deleted
    Torchlight I & II got added to gog connect.

https://www.gog.com/connect

Woaah, something's happening with Connect! Should happen more often.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    That's exactly what i always did and do right now. Care to give the name? So i can remove the one that is "frisky"
    ESGST is allowed:

https://www.steamgifts.com/discussio...untries-popout

Here is the post from CG giving the go ahead.

https://www.steamgifts.com/discussio...page=3#XZ9NbOP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Fitzherbert View Post
    Woaah, something's happening with Connect! Should happen more often.
    Just a quick headsup, someone I know said that you need galaxy to play co-op. Someone else said that you still need to make an account at Relic on top of that.

Deleted
    If somebody would be willing to part ways with their Borderlands I & II keys, I'd be very happy to take them in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by desdelian View Post
    If somebody would be willing to part ways with their Borderlands I & II keys, I'd be very happy to take them in.
    Here's your chance.

https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/...me-of-the-year

10+ Year Old Account
    New bundle from Bundlestars has a couple notable games in it https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundl...eid=4f7d3dc646

Deleted
    Oh, oh no!

Humble Bundle is Joining Forces with IGN!

Announcing our biggest bundle ever: Humble Bundle is proudly joining the IGN family! We will continue to bring you all of our humble products, but with more resources and help from IGN.

We chose IGN because they really understand our vision, share our passion for games, and believe in our mission to promote awesome digital content while helping charity. I can’t think of a better partner than IGN to help Humble Bundle continue our quest.

We will be working harder than ever to bring you the best gaming bundles, book bundles, and store sales, while nurturing the Humble Monthly and our new publishing initiative. We will keep our own office, culture, and amazing team with IGN helping us further our plans. We will raise even more money for charity.

John and I started Humble Bundle from our childhood homes. When our parents found out that our “big idea” was basically the honor system of pay-what-you-want plus charity, they braced themselves for the possibility that we might never move out. Seven years later, thanks to the generosity of over 10 million customers, we’ve now raised $106 million for charity. We are incredibly proud of this figure, of our team, and the Humble community which got us here.

But as far as we’ve come, we know we are just getting started. Even bigger things lie ahead, and we think IGN is the perfect partner to help us get there.

If you like Humble Bundle now, stay tuned, because we’ll have more exciting things to share in the near future.

-Jeffrey Rosen
    Co-Founder, CEO
    Humble Bundle

10+ Year Old Account
    If anyone believes nothing will change as a result of this then I have some magic beans to sell you.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    If anyone believes nothing will change as a result of this then I have some magic beans to sell you.
    What flavour? I mean, I agree

Going to back up any DRM free stuff, just to be safe.

I suppose it was bound to happen but not very happy about the news. Will have to make sure that I redeem all my outstanding keys now, just to be safe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I guess I chose a bad time to start using Humble Bundle... what’s likely to change?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I guess I chose a bad time to start using Humble Bundle... what’s likely to change?
    Short term? Probably not much. We will likely start seeing whatever kind of IGN premium subscription they have being included with bundles as a bonus and IGN adds popping up on the site but I think they are smart enough to do any major changes too soon. In the long term though, who knows. I expect more bundles like that Shadow of War one from a month or so ago that are designed to promote new releases and things of that nature. Less about trying to get money to developers and charities and more about just making that sweet, sweet dollar. I wonder if the ability to choose where your money goes will be removed. Would not surprise me.

I guess i should start using up my existing unused keys before they decide to forfeit them.