Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Ahahahaha!

You were caught red handed. I know it, you know it, everyone reading what you wrote knows it. Grow a pair of balls and admit you were wrong, stop this embarrassing display. You're making it way worse trying to spin more and more ridiculous lies to try to cover for it. Just say you were wrong and move on, I know it's scary but people will respect you for it.
    I don't know how I would go through even a single day on planet earth acting like you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Because the photo is fake. The real designs being considered have gaps to see through, for obvious reasons.

Have no fear, the OP photo is completely fake. No designs are being considered, that do not allow for security to see across.
    Someone really needs to tell these guys they're building the wrong wall.

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    I don't know how I would go through even a single day on planet earth acting like you do.
    Just say you made a mistake. Is it that hard? I'd respect you if you did.

What do you have to lose? Everyone already knows it, you've already endured the embarrassment. You misread the article. Big deal, it happens. Just be a man and say it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Just say you made a mistake. Is it that hard? I'd respect you if you did.

What do you have to lose? Everyone already knows it, you've already endured the embarrassment. You misread the article. Big deal, it happens. Just be a man and say it.
    I don't think I'm going to say I made a mistake when I didn't make a mistake. In fact, I don't think any amount of retard raging on your end is going to change that. I will, however, use the forum's ignore feature to get rid of your posts!

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    I don't think I'm going to say I made a mistake when I didn't make a mistake. In fact, I don't think any amount of retard raging on your end is going to change that. I will, however, use the forum's ignore feature to get rid of your posts!
    Well that's one way to make the embarrassment go away I suppose lol.

Quote Originally Posted by madeupname666 View Post
    To me this whole thing is beyond retarded!

If immigrants wants to get in he/she will get in!

If a determined immigrant sees a wall he will either buy a very large ladder or buy a shovel and dig underneath it.

What has stopped immigrants in the past is the huge desert and Border patrol officers so instead of building this huge white elephant why not tackle the issues and put money into what works instead of this stupid idea dreamt up by a massive retard who by his own words works on massive hyperbole!
    Thats because you are uneducated. Other countries have build walls like israel, saudi arabia, hungaria (fence) and just by erecting the barrier it caused illegals to drop by a significant amount.

Walls have been used by humans since the classical age, they WORK regardless of what nonsense you heard democrats tell you.

if walls did not work other countries would not use them

Quote Originally Posted by Z-Man View Post
    Someone really needs to tell these guys they're building the wrong wall.[/IMG]

From the background of the first picture, I know exactly where the first wall was being constructed.

Not fake picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Because the photo is fake. The real designs being considered have gaps to see through, for obvious reasons.
    Ergo photo is fake.

Tijuana logic kekeke.

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    lets hope we continue to improve our border security and continue to keep the leeches out
    So, we should kick Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, and all the other Red states out of the country? Because they are the leeches, not the illegals. Illegals can't get benefits.

Border agents discover hidden tunnel near US-Mexico border after 30 people detained

"Damnit, we cant change the future for our kids cus they put up a wall! let's go back to misery " Trump will be out of the office before they'll get the wall done = money out the window.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Border agents discover hidden tunnel near US-Mexico border after 30 people detained

"Damnit, we cant change the future for our kids cus they put up a wall! let's go back to misery " Trump will be out of the office before they'll get the wall done = money out the window.
    You don't think 8 years is not enough for this project?

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    You don't think 8 years is not enough for this project?
    No ofcourse 3 years isnt enough, they havent even figured out what wall to use yet. Heck funding isnt even in place.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    No ofcourse 3 years isnt enough, they havent even figured out what wall to use yet. Heck funding isnt even in place.
    Yeah, but that's just 3 years. In 7-8 they can figure all that out and build the damn thing.

Yeah, but that's just 3 years. In 7-8 they can figure all that out and build the damn thing.
    I'd like to see them try building the wall on top of a lake. Only for them to realize that Trumps commands don't make the wall float on water like Jesus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    I'd like to see them try building the wall on top of a lake. Only for them to realize that Trumps commands don't make the wall float on water like Jesus.
    Of course the wall wouldn't float. That would mean people could dive under it.

It'll reach all the way to the bottom of any and all lakes that are on the border.

Possible to build floating walls and bridges, not defending the rationality behind building this wall just saying it can be done.

We are currently planning a 5.6km long floating bridge, 3 plans are being looked into and 2 options are floating bridges and the last is a suspension bridge, the fjord is too deep for other options.
    Last edited by Exeris; 2017-10-11 at 10:22 AM.

Of course the wall wouldn't float. That would mean people could dive under it.

It'll reach all the way to the bottom of any and all lakes that are on the border.
    And after someone blasts a hole in the underwater portion of the wall, so that no one sees it, people can dive again. All that did was help to hide the entry point for the people who'd use it.

And after someone blasts a hole in the underwater portion of the wall, so that no one sees it, people can dive again. All that did was help to hide the entry point for the people who'd use it.
    No need to build anything on a lake, easy to see people trying to cross it.

Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    Just put manned watchposts on the US shore with machine guns.

In some years the personnel can be replaced with drones so it won't be too expensive in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    Do you volunteer to be stationed in the middle of nowhere, patrolling a lake 24/7?