Poll: Do you want Mythic+ removed?

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Wrong question. The right one would have been do you like m+.

Just because I don´t like pet battles and nearly never do them I don´t want them to remove them. I know a friend of mine loves them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickyick79 View Post
    Plus it's a bonus if it pisses of special snowflake raiders lol.
    Yeah i agree

No, that's the only thing that keeps me going after Tuesday reset lol

Deleted
    I wonder why people always want a feature to be removed from the game (not the threat starter in this case).
    I never ran M+ and have no ambitions to do so. But why should it be removed? And more importantly: why should i vote to remove it?
    So i don't put my vote on any of the two sides.

There is only one thing i would like to see removed from the game, but that will never happen as well and that is a good thing i guess.
    That thing would be: the toxic and destructive part of the community. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Arrclyde-79 View Post
    I wonder why people always want a feature to be removed from the game (not the threat starter in this case).
    I never ran M+ and have no ambitions to do so. But why should it be removed? And more importantly: why should i vote to remove it?
    So i don't put my vote on any of the two sides.

There is only one thing i would like to see removed from the game, but that will never happen as well and that is a good thing i guess.
    That thing would be: the toxic and destructive part of the community. ;-)
    Possibly so that they devote resources to something else.

Nah if some ppl like it. IMO its bad for players mentality - its all about speed and I prefer tactical progression of raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    Removed? No. Massively disincentivised? Yes. While Blizzard refuses to fix itemization in raids and/or return reforging, M+ will remain the only option to get BiS items for plenty of specs, which is stupid.
    Weren't you one of the guys bitching about "raid or die" last expansion? Shouldn't you be happy there's good loot out there to be gotten outside of raids. Fyi, too. Gear is deliberately imperfectly itemized. Blizz has flat out said this before. Since every spec uses different stat weights what is BiS for someone else might be bad for someone else.

Deleted
    No, I participate in them casually (+10~) at most, but their fairly enjoyable to do. Their a great end game addition to raiding and general (world) quest shenanigans and so forth.

5+ Year Old Account
    M+ is the best thing Blizz introduced in Legion IMO, all I'd like is an expansion of the known systems and getting rid of the timer for gaging how well you run the dungeon. Make it life-based instead, having a DC feels super bad in a timed run but most of the time, a DC'd person won't die if the group's out of combat.

And more affixes please.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    To be honest, I like Mythic+ as an idea but really hate most the community around it. Don't think it should be removed though.
    You don't run M+ with the same community as other content? I mostly do, with friends and guild mates. All those posts about the travails of M+ pugging are #notmyproblem.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

I would never want it removed. The only thing I've loved to do is raid. But I simply don't have time to adhere to a strict raiding schedule with a guild, and LFR is okay but doesn't quite satisfy the itch. It feels a little more personal in M+ and I can do it more flexibly.

My question is:who would want this? I mean, i can't even.

7+ Year Old Account
    Mythic+ was one of the new great features of Legion. I am not entirely sure why anyone would want to get rid of it. Felt great to be able to get raid equivalent gear by running dungeons.

I'd like to see it adjusted so that every one of them wasn't just about speed and go go go, but they certainly aren't a bad addition to the game.

Well i dont raid and im 936 equipped through M+ so no i guess i dont want them to go :P also i enjoy listening my raider friends get pissed over the ilvl difference they got through mythic raiding vs mine x),outside of jokes though, m+ dungeons are fun lets hope they keep it like that in the next expansion

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    I'd like to see it adjusted so that every one of them wasn't just about speed and go go go, but they certainly aren't a bad addition to the game.
    That would be an interesting change. Instead of racing to finish within the time limit, they have harder mechanics that force you to slow down and focus.

Deleted
    I love M+.

It's THE "extra raiding" I wanted all along.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Just curious as to what people on these forums think about mythic+ and whether or not they have been successful in your eyes.

So, simple question time. Do you want Mythic+ removed?

Personally, I love the mythic+ system. Its easy to find groups for them, especially if you are geared. It's also easy to form groups for them, and if you fail your key, you don't have your key depleted.
    Pretty much sums up how egocentric this community is.

Enjoy the "dislikes".

Deleted
    No. M+ is one of the best things that happened to WoW in a long time. I like raiding in the 20 man Mythic environment, but I also loved the old 10 man raiding. There's always a small group of people I usually play with and M+ has given us interesting and infinitely challenging content to run.

The only thing I dislike is how big the differences are between certain classes (which is always going to be the case in small group content) and how much 19+ keys are about shenanigans.

Quote Originally Posted by MabusGaming View Post
    That would be an interesting change. Instead of racing to finish within the time limit, they have harder mechanics that force you to slow down and focus.
    Yeah I would love to see a return to a more TBC/Vanilla style dungeon where CC was needed, I'm just not sure they can ever get that right with threat no longer mattering. That made those places dangerous as much as anything else.

I don't mind the go go, I've gotten used to it, but I wouldn't mind a decent slog every once in a while.