Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    yeah...The lone exception in DC's case is Nolan's Joker.
    Marvel has only had a couple of good ones...and still fucked them up. (Loki, and the Red Skull, who we all love to hate and as I understand it is to make a comeback later) The odd man out here however is Magneto, and he's not in this universe. Sony's Dr. Octopus was very well done (awesome actor Alfred Molina).
    But every other villain in Marvel's particular universe was fairly simplistic. Which is wrong. The villains should have been as iconic n their respective roles as the heroes.
    Loki was enjoyable, but his scheme's didn't seem very well planned out. Zemo was sort of the opposite, his plan was laid out (if somewhat over-complicated), but he just wasn't really fun. I didn't like Nolan's Joker, though I recognize I'm in the minority there. Same with Doc Ock, thought he was okay but his plan was dumb.

I found Ultron amusing, and his plan was foreshadowed and explained, but then it was still a bit bland overall.

I guess Doomsday was okay as a monster, but dear god Luthor was the worst thing I've seen in a movie in a long time. I'd rather have Green Lantern's villains recurring.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Bryan Cranston as lex Luthor or don't have the character at all. Only Mr white could get close to the human perfection of lex. Not some bumbling Mark Zuckerberg wannabe

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    I sincerely hope this is the last DC movie that Snyder is involved with.

Honestly, look at all the DC animated movies of recent years. All they need to do is convert those to the screen and you got box office successes!

It's actually quite an accomplishment not to make a DC movie a hit, but they seem to fail at it every darn time.
    Its supposed to be.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    New trailer for those that missed it on Sunday. One trailer was enough for me, and I hope there are some surprises when I go to see it.

Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

That use of Clark was brilliant

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a pretty good CGI bare lip.

Deleted
    For me it looks like pure shit.

Actionscenes are just over the top CGI. Hell I think Michael Bay would be jealous of how much CGI and explosions there are. They dialed the red button to 11.. Humor mostly seems kinda retarded. Quite frankly the only part about the new trailer that I liked was the part with Clark and seeing the scene of his burial. The rest is pure emotionless, trying to be funny, super CGI that looks like absolute crap.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    For me it looks like pure shit.

Actionscenes are just over the top CGI. Hell I think Michael Bay would be jealous of how much CGI and explosions there are. They dialed the red button to 11.. Humor mostly seems kinda retarded. Quite frankly the only part about the new trailer that I liked was the part with Clark and seeing the scene of his burial. The rest is pure emotionless, trying to be funny, super CGI that looks like absolute crap.
    Do you have any idea why there is so much red by any chance?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Do you have any idea why there is so much red by any chance?
    I don't care. It looks cheap as hell.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't care. It looks cheap as hell.
    Dont worry I didnt expect you to know the comic book source.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Dont worry I didnt expect you to know the comic book source.
    Comic Books and movies are 2 completely different thing. The action scenes, which is about 3/4th of the trailer simply look bad. It holds no candle to action scenes we've seen in Marvel movies or hell, even BvS for that matter.

Can't wait to watch that movie. When will it be released?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilHines View Post
    Can't wait to watch that movie. When will it be released?
    Week of November 16th.

Week of November 16th.
    Wow, that's great thanks, friend.